• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up 6.30am after 4+ hours sleep

Dosed 12mg 3,4-CTMP (i enjoy my functional, long lasting, smoothe and stimulating "dichloroRitalin"), very handy to have handy especially since i'm out of my Rx ER Ritalin after my x-mas binge, making it IR Ritalin then mostly sublingualled/orally but also sniffing was quite fiendish of me.

Went out, got smokes, cola and breackfast croissants+bread for gf an i.

Got home, ate my croissant, drank some cold cola, smoked a cigg...

Dosed 70mg ethylphenidate sublingual, smoked ciggies once mosth of the EPH was absorbed... listening to tunes.

About to dose another 40mg's s/l EPH... :)

Loving my 10 days off work :D

edit: 11am dosed another 70mg's EPH s/l'ed

Last edited:
Omnomnom PA - some tasty 3,4-CTMP needs to appear in my lap again.

Many of you aren't getting a sufficiant "morning fix" IMO, you're either working too much or not working but broke... Hence i will now boast arrogantly about the rest of my morning "fix" :p%)=D (i'm hoping precising that was, 2n'd degree and an attempt at humour, is not necessary... ;) )

The following may explain a little the prior random seemingly strongly opionated statement ;)
Let's see if i can go in order...
10:30am 50mg 2C-E+50mg 4-HO-MET orall ROA... nice, strong, gradual come-up, very much appreciating the music enhancement either that or i'm continuously rambling random unnessary information to my dear, half asleep, gf.
Snce i didn't dose anything further untill past mid-day, i guess this post complements and concludes my prior posts!
peace ;)

I have to fast for bloodwork, so no liquids food? :(
Brain down

A double coffee, with 75mg of MPA mixed in. 40mg of EPD up my poor, battered nose.

caved on the whole taking a break thing copped enough roxy to last me today and tomorrow so i can start my lil break in 2015. id def need me a lil sumfinnn tonight I'm working from 4pm till prob like 3/4am :( so roxys are prob the only thing that'll keep me from offing myself when the ball drops and i get to watch a bunch of middle aged rich people party like dried up rockstars

so just drank in some strong as coffee and ingesting and noting some blue before call time

Ugh, my jaw hurts so fucking bad, but honestly I don't feel like shit. I rolled balls off the moonrocks my friend sold me. The high was so clean. I danced my ass off and probably said too much at points, but oh god, my night was fucking amazing.

Agreed, it was my first new years being old enough to drink, but honestly didn't even want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.