• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent the morning with my fam. Gave/received gifts n whatnot. Now I shall smoketh this bowl. Happy Xmas everyone. :)

starting out slow this xmas with just 15mg (half roxy) snorted. got more to really go in tonight when back from the gmas :) merry xmas to all

Man, I wish I could put a smiley face after saying I snorted 15mg of Roxy,lol. But 2mg of Suboxone and a shitload of Gabapentin to make me all chatty and smiley with everyone, think a little overr 2 grams of it..like it for anxiety at lower doses but high doses of it are fun, and since I'm outta benzo's and I've benn pretty much taking them everyday the past few months I didn't wanna feel like laying in bed with rebound anxiety all day...

Edit: Well shit, found a couple klonopin and 3 peaches in some tinfoil in my drawer, had another gram of gaba right before that, gonna be fucked up today afterall,woot merrrrry christamas guys!

Last edited:
doesn't do much besides the initial rush that lasts maybe 20 mins after but the smiley is more for the pleather a of roxys that await me after I'm done with family shenanaganz. never done gaba but sounds like a bit of a miracle drug when it comes to w/ds

Oh it is, I've used it when I've wanted to take a vacation for from subs(cuz well ya have to stop taking it for 3 days to feel anything really 4,depends on dose) but I would use it when I would start to feel the no energy part start from not dosing and I would be fine for the days pretty much....probly need to stop takin it so much and put it back for when I NEED it.

0 sleep, running on copious amounts of Dexedrine, Alprazolam, Bromazepam, Lorazepam, THC, and Crown Royal.. Ate a DANK ass breakfast, just got done watching a movie. This old dude croaked who lived next door about 4 months ago, they keep the house doors unlocked / open to air it out.Lone behold I stumble upon 50-60 300mg Gabapentin. Never really experimented much with it, about to dose up and see where that takes me.

Oh 420 you will love it, potentiates benzo's hella good.. your suppose to stageer your doses like take 900mg every 40 mins or so for better bioavailbity... it takes a while to kick in like 2 hours, when you take em if their capsules dump out the powder and put it in soda and drink(makes it kick in waaaay faster) if not capsules I guese just drink soda with it...I've had like over 3 grams today with 1.5mg of xanax, and 2mg of klons feeelin fuckin goood...It's suppose to be lyrias baby cousin, not as strong but awesome to me. Aleve and Ibupproben also raises the bioavailbity, its a tricky drug ya gtta find your dose...

Thanks, Skull! BZD potenation is what I like to hear! Just feel the need to say this crib is in no condition to move into, the family raided his house when he passed, now its just a shell.. With Gaba inside ;)! Windows open, doors unlocked, really a pos house no one could move into unless you got ten g-notes for repairs..

Yr welcome, goes good with pot too. Thats the only thing I'm missing today or I'd have a nod goin. My Subs+Benzo's+Gaba+Weed=only way to get a high on subs,ha. Note do not do that mix unless you are on Subs or have a high opiate tolerance...

Edit:Oh, one more thing, take the Gaba an hour or so before the benzo's since it takes longer to kick in...and really make sure to do the soda thing.

Thanks, Skull! BZD potenation is what I like to hear! Just feel the need to say this crib is in no condition to move into, the family raided his house when he passed, now its just a shell.. With Gaba inside ;)! Windows open, doors unlocked, really a pos house no one could move into unless you got ten g-notes for repairs..

So when we gonna start tricking bitches out the back dawg?
I like gab good for with drawls.
Almost like a caffienate benzo of some sort lol enjoy homie.

Sober all day cept gettin lifted now ate like 6000 calories for breakfast

My first drug after midnight was EPD, mixed into 40% Ethanol (Vodka).

It's nearly 3am, I should probably get to bed soon. =D

Nothing But coffee so far, will have my Subs before work...my god I ended up being fucked up yesterday! Too much Gabapentin plus the xanax,klonopin, then valium at night...still feeling the vals...don't know how many pointlesss 1mg doses of Subs I did,lol. It was christmas....

30mg roxy just bc i knew i had it and couldn't help myself despite saying id save it for my next day off aka monday. snortin em, which i only do once in a blue moon these days, just reminds me how much more efficient poppin em is in comparison! wish it was just as instant and ritualistic lol

Line of dope along with some eggs to start the day. Feeling the nods coming already.

Status
Not open for further replies.