D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee.
Phet.
Nicotine.

If only I could be arsed moving! :!

Coffee and a sore throat. Bout to have a another cup and a cig then hopefully shit, its been two or three days. One of the cons of opiates, but far worse with Subs or Methadone it seems...

then hopefully shit, its been two or three days. One of the cons of opiates, but far worse with Subs or Methadone it seems...

Yea that's a weird thing about suboxone. Can't piss on the stuff, either. But the strange part is that I can piss better on full-agonists. Hmmmm......

My morning fix was as follows
~10g Bali kratom
8mg Valium
Cannabis
20mgs Loratadine (Claritin, for more sedation)

Try eating 16 prunes that's what I do when I haven't shit for a day.

3 vicodin 5/500mgs and 20mgs oxycodone

Try eating 16 prunes that's what I do when I haven't shit for a day.

I would rather do a laxative enema. You can't not shit with those, but it is a bit watery..

Do the prunes produce a solid stool, or no? I would be interested in trying that.

Last edited:
Depends but usually its like water so it's pretty easy to clear your system. I like prunes because they don't involve stuff up the bum and work in 2-3 hours for me. If waking up at 630 am and chugging back 3 glasses of water doesnt work like usual then ill break out the prunes. This usually happens to me once every couple weeks. Usually I'll eat 16 prunes a 7am then drink lots of hot water until you feel rumbling. I've only had solid stools from doing this a few times usually its pretty watery. Only thing is a few hours after clearing your system you have gas which can be painful until it moves through you and you start farting.

6g of red vein kratom
0.5mg of alprazolam
some bonghits (not to the point of getting baked)
cup of green tea
1 rolled cig

Feeling pretty good this morning, now some breakfast. Good morning BL!

10 mg of valium
A blunt
Coffee
Cigs
SSRI

The amount of snow outside id unbelievable..

~12.5gs Indo W Kratom
5mgs Hydrocodone
500mgs APAP
Cannabis
10mgs Flexeril

almost a teaspoon of raw propolis, then lemon green tea, coupled with some good hashich and somee guarana then. Later did a little line of methoxphenidine.

Many dabs and I'm gonna try smoking a cigarette, but I think my throat is still too sore for that right now. It's weird, when I'm sick, I can still take huge dabs, no problem, but one drag of a stoge can just feel like the worst thing ever.

Last edited:
20mgs Valium, chewed (no tolly)
Cannabis, smoked

I'm pretty high right now guys. I'm reaaallly likin this valium. Fuck Thought

nothing this am after a dope and opiate induced hotel binge the past four days with ma lovaaaa. now tryna adjust back to reality until i stumbled upon the greatest find hidden in my room!!!

MPA, MXP, coffee.
I need Meth to gather up the energy to use Meth.
Fuck.

-Fat dab of some of the best wax I've seen around here (Girl Scout cookie)
-3mg etizolam
-900mg gabapentin
-cup of coffee and a cig

Mornin, y'all

On no sleep and wired,
~45mg valyum last night for dinner, ~60mg lope for breakfast. haven't eaten, just staying hydrate with water, ++Cannabis.
Benzos fuc me up.
Me n the moms are gonna sell her xanny script for some 10s. goddamn, I gotta get high. couple people are dry but woman w/ the 10s loves xannys, so maybe she'd be willing to get da fuck up and work on gettin' me some 10s. Oh yea, and she doesnt have any, shes gotta get em, hopefully the xans can help er out..

Status
Not open for further replies.