• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn I feel drowsy than a mfer. 30mg Dexedrine + 36mg Bromazepam and 1mg Alprazolam, twas still literally falling the fuck asleep, so I added another dirty 30 of Dexedrine, and 1mg Lorazepam. Wish me luck, Captains, boutta see a buncha Polacs and get shitfaced. Enjoy the day, fellas / ladies :)!

Breakfast? Buprenorphine, valium, mogodon, panadine forte and a few ciggies.. oh and caffine to wash it down of course lol

valium, mogodon, panadine forte, caffine, nicotine and subutex
I don't eat "real food" until after midday :)
MG

SS: you felt the oxy a few hrs after taking bupe? even at that small a does, that's pretty impressive (mind you, you didn't say just how much oxy so maybe it was enough to override the bupe or something?). Still, you surprised me! ;)

Orange juice, meth pill, glass of red wine, in that order, because it's the holidays goddamn it!

The usual..
How is Gabapentin is working for you?

I like it. It works pretty well for my pinched nerves and pain in general. Not bad for anxiety either. It really helps.

I tend to forget to take it from time to time so taking a larger amount at once is pretty damn relaxing.

I haven't had spice in so long, I wouldn't mind some, miss the days of JWH-18 when you could just walk into a gas station and get it(My blend was Matrix in the green,not red packed), then that got banned then all these crazy blends came out...anyone ever try that blend that was called Head Trip??? It came out right after they banned JWH-18, was super strong and REALLY felt like weed, lasted longer than all the other noids, would make ya tired, give ya munchies, had legs to it and all ya needed was like one hit....I wanna say whatever was in it started with an A....that's what I was getting at was what cannibinoid came out right after the JWH's got banned that started with an A...

^Prolly thinkin of AB-PINICA or AB-FUBINACA or a similar one, not sure. Not too knowledgeable on synth 'noids here since I much prefer my good ol' fashioned ganja.

OT: Haven't had anything yet.. Probably going to drink some coffee and wait out the day. I get the lovely pleasure of working on Christmas Eve. Just like every other fucking holiday. A big "fuck you" goes out to my place of work lol.. Peace guys.

Edit: Added in .5mg xanax cuz I felt like it. Also going to smoke some weed. Happy highlidays.

Last edited:
Thy suboxone and some Gabapentin...glad gaba actually puts me in a good mood when taken above reccomended doses, cuz screw work today, but I will be a chatty and happy motherfucker today.

I haven't had spice in so long, I wouldn't mind some, miss the days of JWH-18 when you could just walk into a gas station and get it(My blend was Matrix in the green,not red packed), then that got banned then all these crazy blends came out...anyone ever try that blend that was called Head Trip??? It came out right after they banned JWH-18, was super strong and REALLY felt like weed, lasted longer than all the other noids, would make ya tired, give ya munchies, had legs to it and all ya needed was like one hit....I wanna say whatever was in it started with an A....that's what I was getting at was what cannibinoid came out right after the JWH's got banned that started with an A...

Mine is called "hypnotic".. i prefer hash though..

Took my useless Valium.

In a serious amount of pain last night and today, nothing on me but Kratom which inexplicably backfired last night, particularly after it seemed like the best I've ever had four days ago when I got this batch.

AZ doctors are some of the stingiest motherfuckers in the world and there's no way you can just get hydros or oxys without jumping through hoops.

Yet, someone came through. And now I have some 30/300 Codeine, which my body processes very well, something I hear varies greatly from person to person. Took 3 and a quarter + some Wal-atin.

And now I can actually enjoy today and tomorrow. Fuck my neck and head.

Merry Christmas, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.