• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
1mg of Bupe..again. Might try to get weed later(guese this was my afternoon fix didnt get outta bed till 3pm today.) Have some Klonopins but saving those for emergencies and trying not to get a habbit habbit sooo cutting back. Thinking about some coke maybe, but I dunno. It's been a while since I've had any, think 9 months, not an upper person, but want some kind of euphoria going on right now,lol.

-50mg Ritalin ER
-40mg of "PV8" insufflated and 10mg sublingualed
-a chocolate doghnut
-a glass of coca cola
-lot's of roll up ciggies

feeling nice, awake, alert, mood lift + got a good night's sleep for the first time in AGES!

got off work and bought 2 dubs of some bth and did it all in one shot. barely felt shit because the friend i got it from fucking cuts his dope with brown sugar sometimes. i've seen him cut it for other people and he will put like .07 of shit mixed with .13 of sugar. it pisses me off but usually he doesn't cut my shit. i knew he did it because of the texture and way it looked, plus how it broke down on the spoon. it was super disappointing and i texted him how i was mad. so he told me he'd hook me up with a free dub if i gave him a ride to pickup, so of course i went.

so i shot up a legit dub finally. i also got a free trazodone (unknown amount) and popped that. i smoked a bowl of some chronic, and me and a girl split a 2mg xanax bar but i snorted it so i didn't get as much of an effect as if i popped it... still feel great though. this was a very nice combo for my earling morning fix. about to go to sleep though, but i'm sure it will be some good sleep. i have been on my laptop for awhile now with one eye closed the entire time since i can't see straight lol!

30mg Morphine sniffed
2.25mg Xanax chewed
Puffin' bowl pack of mids
Drinking coffee now
Vaping some Cherry, high nicotine

Im trippy. All on an empty stomach. Out of opiates, sent my mom out to buy a Sub. Still got the Xanax stash heavy, pocket heavy too.

Don't snort morphine bro, lowest BA... since you don't IV which is good it goes approx

plugged 40-60% BA
oral around 33%BA
snorted 10% BA

you're losing out, placebo and a slight rush from the sniffing might do it for you, but i would recomment once having defeated the ER mechanism to plug, if you're not at ease with that, parachute orally the crushed powder... ;) gotta get best bang for buck =D especially since usually black market morphine ain't exactly cheap, allthough not mad expensive either...

Before I was an IV user, only way I'd feel anything from Morph. Sulfate was to chew em up, worked well, till I booted them and got mad pins'n'needles, which I wasn't a fan of but it definitely got the job done :D! Snerting Morphine reallllly sucks on the nose.

OT: woke up, 50mg Ritalin ER oral and 50mg PV8 sniffed, due to maaad lack of sleep recently, managed to nap for 2.5 hours after the Rialin and PV8... srange... anyways...

woke up again, feeling more alert and did a descent dose of 3-MMC plugged (150mg maybe)+ low dose MXE sublingualed (60mg's maybe)...

gotta pass some calls and go shopping...

Shopping day for myself too, PA.. Not too excited about it. Already posted this, but since it was technically right after my morning cigret-
Combo of 30mg Dexedrine + 6mg Brojmazepam plugged, hoping the BZD works well up yonder.. Lots of mixed reports, figured why not attempt it for myself, only losing a single pill if it doesn't do much. Lorazepam, Alprazolam, and more Bromazepam before I go shopping (fucking dreadful). All I want for this dumbass holiday is my MxE and other goodies to arrive, preferably today so I can go to the mall M'ed up on amps.

You basically do that all the time. Good that you feel good about it and it seems you have a stash alright.
Nothing better than shopping for yourself..except for the kids of course. You just imagine their looks when opening their little treasures..:)

You basically do that all the time. Good that you feel good about it and it seems you have a stash alright.
Nothing better than shopping for yourself..except for the kids of course. You just imagine their looks when opening their little treasures..:)
You're correct, sir! I do enjoy narcotix quite a lot ;)! I'll more than likely just cop some fresh ass Jordan's for myself, otherwise it's for a bunch of people / my little brother, who is the only one I want to actually get presents for.. He's a youngin' so all this Santa business is mad hyphy for the child. Mas, overnight me a beer, that shall quench my thirst!

Really? I feel nothing from eating morphine. Sniffing them definitely get me higher than eating, its not a placebo. But I'll sniff 2 30s at a time ($5 a piece) and they're really hard on my nose @phatass@ Ykm
Had a nosebleed last night

IV oxy usually, morphine or dilaudid if I am lucky, opana if I am unlucky (hate the stuff, but do it anyways). Maybe sniff a couple hydros or percocets.

Promethazine for naseau.

Gabapentin and klonopin for anxiety.

A couple energy drinks and cigarettes seem to steady my nerves.

bought 2 dubs of some pretty bomb tar. shot up .25g and got a very nice rush followed by a par high. after a few hours shot up a dime and i'm still nodding hard. i got a nick left which i'm saving for when i have to work tonight. i also have a dub still owed to me, so i'm definitely looking forward to that!

one of my plugs hit me up today saying she had some purple 30mg extended release morphine pills. i'm thinking about copping a good amount of these later since she's doing them for a pretty good deal. i was wondering if anyone knows if you can IV these particular morphine pills??? if so, what amount would be the best to bang for someone who can tolerate .25g of some good dope? if not, what is the best ROA to do?

thanks.

Ethylphenidate, have a half gram but rarely take more than 50mg in a day. Dosed 20mg sublingual for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.