• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never tried spice. You do have a world of drug experience outside my own, but I imagine to myself, no 2005 Lyme, I had no ideations then to stop using high doses ecstasy, lsd, ket and shrooms regularly, and would have been right up on the 2012 RC chemical boom until 2016 and since.

Allergies have restricted me. I only slept about 4 hours. Woke up buzzing still got too stoned.

Have kava now head is spinning a bit. Prob vape more in a bit.

How I use the weed, and the kava, when I feel like I've gotten enough out of one, I can flick to the other, and back again.

So I may vape a bit more weed now. Will get me proper mellowed out. Well cained for...10.33 am.

Me and my mum are about to go halves on 10 kg's excellent Fiji Kava two sorts. My mum drinks kava daily now, stopped wine for good.

Hope you have a good day man, nice sleepif ot be. I can't see how I won't sleep but I don't really want to.
Spice used to be a combo of some of the best synthetic Cannabinoid's. JWH-018, HU-210 and CP 47,497 and homologues. If my info is correct.

But with illegalization's they got replaced with progressively worst synthoid's. Not worth it, stick to the real thing would be my best advice.

To bad Kava, along with Cannabis is illegal where i live. And unlike Weed its not tolerated. So basically its harder to get then a Benzodiazepine.

Spice used to be a combo of some of the best synthetic Cannabinoid's. JWH-018, HU-210 and CP 47,497 and homologues. If my info is correct.

But with illegalization's they got replaced with progressively worst synthoid's. Not worth it, stick to the real thing would be my best advice.

To bad Kava, along with Cannabis is illegal where i live. And unlike Weed its not tolerated. So basically its harder to get then a Benzodiazepine.
Can I ask where you do live? Is it UK? I live in UK. I'm about to order 10 kg's of fine kava from a good bloke, in the UK.

It's not illegal here. Legal to buy, posess, just not for human consumption.

So the greyhound drinks tons of the stuff lol.

Can I ask where you do live? Is it UK? I live in UK. I'm about to order 10 kg's of fine kava from a good bloke, in the UK.

The M*F Netherland's, and i am not proud of it.

The M*F Netherland's, and i am not proud of it.
Of all places, you would think a not just harmless but highly medicinal herb would be kosher, considering you can legally walk the country with a thousand sheet of legal Lysergamides wrapped around you like a raincoat in full view.

I will see if there is a successful line into Holland still. There may be.

Some DCK and a microdose of 1cP-LSD - so far they synergize nicely together. Both shipped out of the NL btw. halfway across the globe but these guys here can't get their shit together and while this country is (in)famous for being a drug trade corridor, there is little left for the people actually living here, not even darknet markets and the local authorities are of similar abusing power like anywhere, one needs to ship below the radars and stuff.

Yeah, back when I lived in Europe, I always thought that the NL would be some kind of a good destination but what I hear is the same old shit like everywhere. Shrooms and RC ban. Coffeeshops illegally sourcing their stuff (is this still true btw?). Expensive living. Etc.

Some DCK and a microdose of 1cP-LSD - so far they synergize nicely together. Both shipped out of the NL btw. halfway across the globe but these guys here can't get their shit together and while this country is (in)famous for being a drug trade corridor, there is little left for the people actually living here, not even darknet markets and the local authorities are of similar abusing power like anywhere, one needs to ship below the radars and stuff.

Yeah, back when I lived in Europe, I always thought that the NL would be some kind of a good destination but what I hear is the same old shit like everywhere. Shrooms and RC ban. Coffeeshops illegally sourcing their stuff (is this still true btw?). Expensive living. Etc.
Yes I need to get back into the swing of microdosing regularly again.

Macros can be such a rollercoaster after for me.

Last 5 trips 5.1 mg's and 2 of those were 400 ug.

25 ug daily is infinitely easier to manage even longterm than the turbulence of going so far out so often.

I'm excited about returning to small doses.

I still have 400 ug of ALD though which will make for another magical trip first, by NY latest I imagine, start low dosing in the New Year.

Of all places, you would think a not just harmless but highly medicinal herb would be kosher, considering you can legally walk the country with a thousand sheet of legal Lysergamides wrapped around you like a raincoat in full view.

I will see if there is a successful line into Holland still. There may be.
No need to, thanks for the offer though. Besides the fact sourcing was not my intention. If i try hard it doesn't seem that hard to find. Its just the fact that the EU forbid it for human consumption under false pretense's that irritate's me.

Very curious about the effects of Kava Kava. When it was legal I never got it to work, tried the root and the extract's. but to no avail.

No need to, thanks for the offer though. Besides the fact sourcing was not my intention. If i try hard it doesn't seem that hard to find. Its just the fact that the EU forbid it for human consumption under false pretense's that irritate's me.

Very curious about the effects of Kava Kava. When it was legal I never got it to work, tried the root and the extract's. but to no avail.
Some nice good quality vendors send it as yerba mate too.

Plus, most extracts are dud. Root must be prepared properly.

And- reverse tolerance occurs in many people. Nothing at first, as daily consumption Kavalactones build up, the neurotransmitter system is primed and rebalanced in a way then often for many, voila, suddenly they love what kava CAN provide.

Kava gets me to a place of supreme mental peace. Elevated.

When I'm physically well, it's daily. But regularly enough to get me through major intense anxiety.

Really helps too with the intense mania after mega high doses of LSD, always fine at the time but so awkward for days, a week following, but kava isca godsend there too.

Cat's are known to have a veracious appetite for Kava Kava i heard.

Just kiddin, but bypassing the law ala RC's and poisonous non consumable's is an indicator of how anal your gouvernement actually is. Over here quit so. They are even to stupid to do a blanket ban like in the UK. Which to me at least makes more sense. Although I am a proponent of total legalization of almost anything

Maybe my plant's would even benefit from it. A plantfood maybe?

Plus, most extracts are dud. Root must be prepared properly.

And- reverse tolerance occurs in many people. Nothing at first, as daily consumption Kavalactones build up, the neurotransmitter system is primed and rebalanced in a way then often for many, voila, suddenly they love what kava CAN provide.

Kava gets me to a place of supreme mental peace. Elevated.

You have me drooling, its sounds that good.

My first preparation involved Whole Milk, Lecithine and a Muslin cloth. But that was 20 years + ago. So I blame it reverse tolerance or a bunk product. These were nice shredded pieces of root. Very white in color as most underground parts of plants are brown.

Just kiddin, but bypassing the law ala RC's and poisonous non consumable's is an indicator of how anal your gouvernement actually is. Over here quit so. They are even to stupid to do a blanket ban like in the UK. Which to me at least makes more sense. Although I am a proponent of total legalization of almost anything

Lol, cat's do indeed drink kava in a lot of homes out there. 😉

Not sure about a fertiliser.

But don't worry anyway, even if there is no pet to drug up, you could likely keep your kava in a picture frame on the wall as a souvenir.

You only need toget it into your hands.

It's like when psilocybin mushrooms were legal to grow in UK.

For a lont time no law had decreed picking the wild liberty caps was illegal.

But it was stipulated specifically that if the wild picked mushrooms (same law applied to the home grown ones) were "dried or prepared in any way" it's class A.

I had images of being arrested after putting a fresh picked liberty cap on a plate with lettuce and tomato, to prepare a salad, basically.

Holland is still a lot freer than UK though overall.

~800mg phenibut hcl
some saltine crackers
1 mg of benzo
220mg naproxen sodium
3g kratom x 2
coffee cigs

prepped to go to doc - hears - (walk) had get pick my Rx so wanted to feel some kinda something. relaxed, social, relatively pain free ya know the honey for catchin shit

added another mg (really though it less than a ml syringe thats a dose for me)
added 2g more kratom and some ritx crackers and we were off.
There is sad story in our walkin about town but it is for one person only and will work it out mono-a-mono... wtf does that mean? lol

made it back safe and other than a little ace all well. Well...... I gotta feed it this calcium quick and drink tons of water and come back with titaniumitish shit that is indescribable
ha

FWIT I gotta let the fractures (heal) for a coupla weeks so can some come cut my grass real quick gotta dove...?

Status
Not open for further replies.