• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's 5am and I haven't slept yet. Still drinking.

I've smoked some spice a couple of times and both times I puked and puked. I dunno which noid people are using these days but it's pretty good aversion therapy. You've gotta really want that high to go through all the gagging and puking.

Someone gave it to me. I stopped buying spice a couple months ago.

Well it's 5am and I haven't slept yet. Still drinking.

I've smoked some spice a couple of times and both times I puked and puked. I dunno which noid people are using these days but it's pretty good aversion therapy. You've gotta really want that high to go through all the gagging and puking.

Someone gave it to me. I stopped buying spice a couple months ago.
I've never tried spice. You do have a world of drug experience outside my own, but I imagine to myself, no 2005 Lyme, I had no ideations then to stop using high doses ecstasy, lsd, ket and shrooms regularly, and would have been right up on the 2012 RC chemical boom until 2016 and since.

Allergies have restricted me. I only slept about 4 hours. Woke up buzzing still got too stoned.

Have kava now head is spinning a bit. Prob vape more in a bit.

How I use the weed, and the kava, when I feel like I've gotten enough out of one, I can flick to the other, and back again.

So I may vape a bit more weed now. Will get me proper mellowed out. Well cained for...10.33 am.

Me and my mum are about to go halves on 10 kg's excellent Fiji Kava two sorts. My mum drinks kava daily now, stopped wine for good.

Hope you have a good day man, nice sleepif ot be. I can't see how I won't sleep but I don't really want to.

I just smoked some spice and didn't puke this time!! I did a gag one or twice though.
Well I just wandered to the weed curing cupboard and slected a different jar to gently tweak a bud off, break up coarsely and pack into a vape.

Head is dizzy. I don't normally get stoned like that earlier. Vaped a lot of big hits.

Would be okay if not 10 am. I'll likely get real mellow and just chill cos head is too spun for a lot.

1.2g phenibut hcl
.75mg benz
2.5g kratom
cig

bout to hit the coffee up.

sittin onda porch in the dark and one of my neighbors that smokes walks up and drops about a g of weed in my hand... im am fuckin shocked. blessed.
You see, I have Kratom here. I love it, the effect.

I could take 2.5 grams say of green malay, and get full relief any time from anxiety and depression for a day.

Except it really stops my digestive system from working.

I'm currently healing my digestive system, which is paying off dividends.

Kanna extract too, I tried before good buzz but not digestive friendly.

I would feel a lot happier with some kratom here and there though I'll admit it.

Except it really stops my digestive system from working.
I read a lot about this issue before I started. Made me thing "damn thats all i need" as i worked busy shift lunch crowd and dont like public batrooms for anything other than takin a hit or whatever. ha
Back ot; it has the opposite effect for me. I eat meat and maybe the plant fiber kinda balanced my system. Like this aspect cause not wanting to eat salads everyday if they ban it. I swear they shoulda marketed it as a stool softener (natural). FDA gets they way anyway not sure its gonna happen. Just vibes or something.
Fuckin all this swelling from fall, pain+pain, ACHES kratom is helping. well i take a little more than sposed to with around 800mg naproxen sodium but eating and hydrating as much as possible. specially tring to keep hydrated (water) to help whetever is going on in my legs and ribs.
Man I hate KB. Id much rather sit around a campfire and all of us just chattin like we do sometimes. That would be cool, imo.
Out

I read a lot about this issue before I started. Made me thing "damn thats all i need" as i worked busy shift lunch crowd and dont like public batrooms for anything other than takin a hit or whatever. ha
Back ot; it has the opposite effect for me. I eat meat and maybe the plant fiber kinda balanced my system. Like this aspect cause not wanting to eat salads everyday if they ban it. I swear they shoulda marketed it as a stool softener (natural). FDA gets they way anyway not sure its gonna happen. Just vibes or something.
Fuckin all this swelling from fall, pain+pain, ACHES kratom is helping. well i take a little more than sposed to with around 800mg naproxen sodium but eating and hydrating as much as possible. specially tring to keep hydrated (water) to help whetever is going on in my legs and ribs.
Man I hate KB. Id much rather sit around a campfire and all of us just chattin like we do sometimes. That would be cool, imo.
Out
You know, honestly, these magnesium oxides I'm using might help you.

To an extent they renew the intestines, certainly remove all the garbage clung to our insides, hindering everything.

magnesium oxides
I have always kinda stayed clear of OTC supplements for the most part. I do have some cacium something (the kind the bodys spose to absorb more better ha) on the way to help with the healing of fractures and shit.
SO makes veggies always and "makes" me eat em. Everthing is the best I ever had if ya know what I mean
Lol, there is no 14 pm!
What? Are you sure?

I have always kinda stayed clear of OTC supplements for the most part. I do have some cacium something (the kind the bodys spose to absorb more better ha) on the way to help with the healing of fractures and shit.
SO makes veggies always and "makes" me eat em. Everthing is the best I ever had if ya know what I mean

What? Are you sure?
Yes it's 2 p.m. or 14:00 hours.

p.m. means past midday. So 14 hrs past midday is 2 a.m.

I'm totally sure about that.

16mg Suboxone
40mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
1.5g Phenibut

Have got communications class today, gotta do another 2 minute speech in front of the class. Preparing for the 10 minute doozy of a speech we've got to do for midterm. Not looking forward to that at all.

16mg Suboxone
40mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
1.5g Phenibut

Have got communications class today, gotta do another 2 minute speech in front of the class. Preparing for the 10 minute doozy of a speech we've got to do for midterm. Not looking forward to that at all.
talking reaallllyyy slloowwww, with lots of pauses, can be very helpful re meeting a presentation time requirement

bout time to start hitting that water hard
only proble is they are the 5 gal jugs ya gotta flip over into the base. haha the more i drink the more i gotta work. gotta have that water though. yes? so drink some gotdammit!

edit: ever felt that rush when you flood your body with water and all those chems start flowing freely? Man I still get this "high" when my hydration is balanced... depending on if there is any subtance(s) ingested but even clean i can feel it. water is a good think.
might build a church on this premise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.