What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
e-cig and 200mg coffee only mondays to fridays normally, of to work soon.

I'm working on my third 24oz beer and smoking spice. My neighbor came down and traded me the spice for two bus tickets.

60 grams of Kava freshly prepared. My nerve tonic!

Needed. I did eat 250 Mics of acid hours ago after vaporizing some weed.

But that was just a hair of dog measure after a 2 mg trip yestarday.

This week is now not about gerting wasted. But getting focussed, staying calm, trying not to get wasted at all ideally.

I'll just see how that goes.

I will get stoned though. Once I have kava in me, THC's anxiety is so smoothed out.

Can't really take any more acid though. It will take me personally anyway a good week just to get back on the ground.

Hot shower first.

I did take more acid lol. Only 300 mics more. I won't take more now.

I look...weird! Scarily. I don't usually ever look weird like that. Tired and wasted normally. So much for hair of the dog.

Just vaping some weed, does help by making for comfort and lifting mood at times.
I have hit a low mood, but this is the temporary (we hope) price for taking too much Acid basically.

I've never actually done that! Just the one semi-accidental OD.

I have seen people take just that little bit too much Acid and get burned.
I don't want to get burned but I've sailed fairly close to the sun.

I have always reverted. It scares me the thought I might suddenly alter myself in some unintended way.

I can only let the drugs run and wear off now. 33 tabs in 7 days, just actually maybe only 3 tabs slightly too much, the line is fine really.

Sleep. See if I look normal again tomorrow lol. Not even joking.

Last edited:
4 saltine crackers
1.2g phenibut hcl
1mg benzo
coffee coffee coffee
cigs

bacon, eggs and yellow chedda chez grits

16mg Suboxone
40mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine

Just finished up with English class, chillin, about to go to a meeting down the road

Working on my second 24 oz beer. Nothing exciting today.
I'm just slowly vaping weed, not a lot, and like a snail.

Just can't motivate myself, I'm laughing a shower off, I do typically shower daily.

I can't even be bothered to make kava. Always days like this though just no energy, interest or incentive.

No way of getting into gear. I don't really need drugs though today, just time.

Sleep beckons me more despite having nearly 14 hours overnight.

Enjoy your 24 OZ mate. Hopefully just enough to keep those wishes at bay for the day.

I'm just slowly vaping weed, not a lot, and like a snail.

Just can't motivate myself, I'm laughing a shower off, I do typically shower daily.

I can't even be bothered to make kava. Always days like this though just no energy, interest or incentive.

No way of getting into gear. I don't really need drugs though today, just time.

Sleep beckons me more despite having nearly 14 hours overnight.

Enjoy your 24 OZ mate. Hopefully just enough to keep those wishes at bay for the day.
Thank you!

There's still so many things I could wish, however like you I lack the motivation to make the wishes come true.

Nothing unattainable just no motivation.

I'm thinking about laying into a supply of benzos so I won't drink and some functional stimulant for motivation.

I was a much more functional person when I was prescribed valium and adderall. I very rarely drank, didn't smoke herb, not much outside drugs except psychedelics on rare occasions.

Self medicating sucks. I don't really even have the motivation to even order the chemicals that would be better medication than alcohol.

Thank you!

There's still so many things I could wish, however like you I lack the motivation to make the wishes come true.

Nothing unattainable just no motivation.

I'm thinking about laying into a supply of benzos so I won't drink and some functional stimulant for motivation.

I was a much more functional person when I was prescribed valium and adderall. I very rarely drank, didn't smoke herb, not much outside drugs except psychedelics on rare occasions.

Self medicating sucks. I don't really even have the motivation to even order the chemicals that would be better medication than alcohol.
Kava bro! Give it a shot. You can be very perfectly functional.

The alchys switch to kava and find where the alcohol was perceived as a "problem", kava is not.

Doesn't stop you being your real self, doesn't lend to procrastinating self destructive patterns, or ever guilt about using.

My own problem is I don't do moderation very well, so I max all avenues out lol.

Maximum manageable (more like allowable benzos), kava, weed daily. Edibles and vapor.

I can handle that, just need a bit of food and sleep at points.

But...that's enough intoxication (the only actual in"toxic"ation there is the etiz, but it's not the most toxic habit just not great diff ways)

I find though, add in huge LSD doses and benders, I can't keep up with the other 3 drugs, they do me in lol.

Kava instead of drink. Get some benzos too, to use intermittently.

Benzos go very well with kava.

I made kava. It's post LSD extreme fatigue. The thought of using my brain in kitchen, moving body (I've eaten so little last 2 weeks, but still 62 kg's), was too much to face.

I vaped my weed, got into bed. 9 pm. Don't really wanna sleep dreaming F'd up dreams all night again.

So I made 50 grams kava. Plus ate big edible dose same time.

Just getting into the kava now. It's strong. It numbs your lips like coke.

After a certain amount, it's like driving up a hill, then reaching a peaceful top with a view and not a care.

Not like weed. Straight to that place, varying intensity. But the same experiences and nothing to work past exactly.

I think I've got my head about me still. Returning. I don't want to lose that.

Motivation @simstim I know what you mean there. Currently my lack is physical as always.

But also mental. Like zilch interest in conscious life. Post tripping karma lol. Do the crime,..

But MDMA and stims can demotivate you from aspiring, grabbing bull's horns. Like you just...can't be asked lol. You think about it. But aren't proactive to make it happen.

I, had a long lasting case of that from naughty ecstasy usage.

Phew. Think I'm not gone blank, for a word. That's what scares me. I mean, I don't look blank, do I lol at least!

Better this a.m. Sunny. Up early getting very high on weed, feeling electric from LSD still in a really good way.

Had a wicked kava and cannabis session last night relaxed me a lot.

I'm thinking to take a magnesium oxides dose with ACV in minutes, it's magic at making you feel good and clean inside. Wakes you up, massive oxygen dose, then a bit of kava.

Pretty stoned actully. Feeling dopey now. The oxygen will wake me up enough before kava would probably be too heavy, didn't plan to get this stoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.