• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent the night with a girl that fell asleep on my right arm, luckily the numbness went away. I'm pretty tired and also hungover, just took 3.5g of super green maeng da and now I gotta go back to my place and get some food (maybe a bit of etizolam as well). Maybe I should go back to sleep but I also have a fucking wedding to attend to this afternoon...

Been awake since about 4am so considering I only just took a 5mg vallie I think I done good, and PG tips tea when I woke up and few cups dunce which will probably stop the valium working properly lol and vaping

4 x shots of espresso
2 cigarettes (yeah - I gave up quitting.. For now)
900mg of Bupropion
1050mg of Carisoprodol

I had this drink that's meant to be good for your stomach, called "gut health shot" it came as a shot in a tiny bottle and since I drank it I've been throwing up acid, it was apple and cucumber tasted okay on the way down, not on way back up, and considering it was a tiny shot I've definitely thrown up more than was in the tiny bottle

Also had 2 x Zapain
5mg vallie, going to have other half soon
Vape
PG tips tea

1.2g phenibut hcl
2.5g kratom
coffee
fiddinda drop some benz and get ready to go downtown.
wife got dr appt, i gotta get some weed and drop off a package at post office.

Paracetamol because I woke up with a headache from the Zapain I took yesterday, opioids give me a headache the next day

Vape

PG tips tea

2 drops of cbd under my tounge

Fortisip nutrition drink

See how long I can hold off on taking 5mg vallie, not long I don't think

100mg Sertraline

then i drive to the coffee shop
A coffee with an extra shot

arrgghhh how boring i am now

Vape
PG tips tea
CBD under my tounge
Fortisip nutrition drink

No fucking valium, none yet but a 5mg is calling me lol, but I'm trying to make up for having 20mg instead of my normal 15mg last night because these vallies split into bits so I ate them all after trying to split 2 lol, I have normally been able to break them in half ish, not last night for some reason lol

Vape
PG tips tea
CBD under my tounge
Fortisip nutrition drink

No fucking valium, none yet but a 5mg is calling me lol, but I'm trying to make up for having 20mg instead of my normal 15mg last night because these vallies split into bits so I ate them all after trying to split 2 lol, I have normally been able to break them in half ish, not last night for some reason lol
A more consistent, precise and "weigh" of dosing I would do if I really wanted to be exact, precise, crush a number of pills into powder, gauge the weight with a milligram scale.

I bet 1.5 blues weighs over 50 mg's total surely? Which is heavy enough for a steady measure.

Below 20 mg's, especially 10 is much more finnicky and subject to give or take.

Under 5 mg's I wouldn't even attempt with my mg scales.

But 250 mg's Etiz is precise to 1 mg, assuming the scales themselves are accurate enough.

I never tare though, any scales where precision is important.

The metal dish weighs 2601 mg's. So I pile the powder in, to see 2851 and quadruple check, lift, see zero, replace.

If I tare a scale I'll never trust it, theybso commonly adjust by a point or two.

So my weed (for edibles lol) would say 3.6 grams, tared in a tub.

But the bar moves. It's possibly 3.8 grams.

Untared, 9.35 gram pot + 3.6 grams = accurate to a half point.

Status
Not open for further replies.