What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
600mg Gabapentin

Got off work a few hours ago, haven't slept yet. Pretty tired, but I've got to attend group here shortly so I've got to push through.

80mg propranolol (twice daily)
10 + 5mg prolintane
20mg NSI-189
0,75 cig
50mg testosterone (gel)
40mg fluoxetine (daily)
150mg pregabalin (daily)

Interesting that prolintane+testosterone and/or the NSI seem to alleviate morphine withdrawal. The pregab does its part but I feel better than if I had taken my 120mg morphine. Usually I'd be like shit now. Had some diarrhea in the morning and runny nose now but that's it. Weird, a theory of me is that opioids & dissociatives interact with androgen/estradiol receptors and both the long term depression as well as part of the withdrawal is actually hormonal dysbalance, and dopaminergic one.

Also, psychotic symptoms might be related to prolactin/hormone/dopamine imbalance as I had some lingering positive symptoms (semi-acoustic hallucinations, where I'd clearly knew that it's just in my head, like a second stream of thought where usually there's only one) ever since I got deep into morphine (which will be the same time of where my T dropped and prolactin rose), and they're gone now even when I couldn't sleep last night and only a few hours the night before. Usually I'd have symptoms now.

1200mg Pregabalin
Usual morning meds

Gonna brew the last of this CBD coffee (Cheerful Buddha brand).

1200mg Pregabalin
Usual morning meds

Gonna brew the last of this CBD coffee (Cheerful Buddha brand).
I have an endless supply of Gabapentin but would like to get my hands on some Pregabalin. I've heard good things about it.

Nice, there's actually CBD coffee out there? Would you feel the difference without knowing that, or what it contains?

10mg + 5mg + 10mg prolintane
20mg NSI-189 (that stuff is antipsychotic! Found that dysfunctional connectivity in the hippocampus, the same brain region where this causes neurogenesis, are implicated in lingering acoustic hallucinations! Fuck DA antagonists, they don't work [for me])
150mg pregabalin
50mg testosterone gel
1 coffee

@xaddictx afaik they're similar, only that gabapentin has a ceiling in how much can be uptaken at once while the brain actually actively shovels pregabalin over the blood-brain barrier, and it's of higher potency, maybe related. But gabapentin can only be better in terms of tolerance, with baclofen/phenibut we don't see such fast and extreme dose escalations like with pregabalin. Once 300mg made me drunken. Then 600mg relaxed, nowadays I could take 1.2g and not feel much at all. Part of the tolerance goes away but the extreme tachyphylaxis remains, once acquired.

Was sick as a dog this morning missed chemist yesterday just couldn't get out of bed was straight their today though! Ended up scoring some decent gear figured I might as well treat myself to a little taste and try to save the rest just picked up some foil from Asda the 65p one, down from 70p if I used the foil I had I would of wasted all of my gear as it is I couldn't resist putting some on the foil before leaving which was pointless but fuck it I'm back now nearly and I got strawberry milkshake and cookies!

Ps anyone who smokes heroin buy the 65p-70p foil from Asda trust me

16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
600mg Gabapentin

Just chillin, work only scheduled me one day next week so I've got really nothing to do until then. Idk if they've got a problem with me or what, but I'm pretty annoyed.

Going out soon to buy some groceries for my homegirl who's preggo and needs help.

20mg PPAP
10mg Unifiram (an AMPAkine)
10mg Prolintan (Katovit, ex-OTC stimulant for the elderly, and the des-beta-ketonated relative of alpha-PVP, media called it the cannibalist drug, lol)
100mg Polygala Tenuifolia, 10:1 extract (a TCM antidepressant, there called wu weizi, contains a triple reuptake inhibitor and appears to substitute for 40mg fluoxetine. Finally a plant which works. Sadly hard to get here.)

Going nicely. Specially for that during the last 48h I got only like 5h of sleep, usually I'd be trashed now. Miss my dissociatives but don't tolerate them anymore.

16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
600mg Gabapentin

Got nothing going on, playing a little Witcher 3, I have to go in to get the second shot for my vaccination in a little bit.

15mg of diazepam
2mg clonazepam
PG tips tea
Fortisip nutrient supplement drink
And my new vape that I'm fucking fuming about as it's shit compared to the one I gave away when I got this new one, this new one I've had twice before and liked it as the flavours tasted nice, but I forgot the battery was terrible needing charged every hour or so and I can hardly taste the vape juice I bought a huge bottle of because they didn't tell me it clogs the coil more than the smaller bottles and it leaks into my mouth and lips if I'm lounging in bed or on my settee, my last one didn't and I want it back, but I'm obviously not asking for it back even though he don't vape till I gave him it and coughs hahaha he just likes the taste, same as what got me into vaping

Oh and after using the one I gave away which was much more powerful its made me realise my pod isn't as good as I remember so Fairy is sulking lol

Fuck me I don't half ramble on when take over a certain mg of benzos I'm so sorry lol

CBD vapes (1000mg in 50ml bottle)
Croissant 🥐
Making coffee when I get to work.

Too much tweak. Shaking vision, heat all over...even had tracers for like a minute. Now that it's gone I'm good for a few months. Not something I want to continue to do all the time....makes it hard to work or be a normal human being.

Tapering off benzos, so had only 5mg vallie, then got very fucking fuming mad that a stupid doctor prescribed one bottle of the nutrition drinks instead of 14 and on that one bottle it saud drink 2 a day for a week, so had one fortisip, and after something else made me mad I took another 5mg vallie

And PG tips soon as I woke up obviously and my vape

Status
Not open for further replies.