• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much pulled an all nighter most likely due to last night's IV coke session and I decided to hit the clinic early this morning so here I am walking the quiet streets while it's still dark out and lightly snowing. It's actually pretty peaceful.

I will most likely be the first person (other than those in the worker's line) to dose today.

Hoping my dose will help with the slight anxiety I'm feeling at the moment.

Had a small cup of the coffee my roommate brewed up and I'll hit Dunkin Donuts on the way back.
I like going chemist early to then you can go chill or do whatever knowing it's out the way

4:20 am (right? ) budah wakes me up with her snuggles.

1.5g phenibut hcl
150mg pregabalin
donuts and coffee again :)
cigs
a few pulls of d8
fellun ok but still waitng on bobo to make his move either way. :unsure:

fidnda cut the grass but so still sleeping and dont wanna disturb that. :rolleyes:

1.5g phenibut hcl
150mg pregabalin
cigs
a few pulls of d8

fidnda cut the grass but so still sleeping and dont wanna disturb that. :rolleyes:
Aww mate I'd kill for a donut I got the munchies so bad

mate I'd kill for a donut I got the munchies so bad
if i could give you the world, brother.
atm imma throw some beat up shots at ya. ;) good with coffee and cream. would advise.
<3

left the frame for posterity

Last edited:
man what happened to the d nuts? somebody stole them joints....
WHO DID IT?!?!?!?!

hehehehaaaa
;)

1.5g phenibut hcl
150mg pregabalin
cigs
a few pulls of d8

Is Buddah a dog or kitty?

600mg Gabapentin
50mg of Hydroxizine
Tbs of red Maeng Da kratom
Tall boy of Bud Light
25mg Diphenhydramine

Coffe & Cigarettes, without filter, it's the hess :( But i'll buy 40e of weed today normally, and maybe 2g of heroin in the end of the week, i'll try to not refall into opiates, that's the last thing i need

Yes! I love shipping companies that can connect me to "the man" i know across the continent,

300mg black tar about 100mg IV and 200mg vaped.. loyal to the foil.
~50mg meth vaped

If this was 2014 , id say 150mg banged cola but nowdays its just pentin And 2mg clonazepam.

Yes! I love shipping companies that can connect me to "the man" i know across the continent,

300mg black tar about 100mg IV and 200mg vaped.. loyal to the foil.
~50mg meth vaped
U must be buzzing hardcorewith that combo

Morning BlueWorld

Slept like the dead after a massive or big dose of benzos yesterday, at 4pm i had 10mg nitrazepam with 20mg valium and few bong hits and 30 min later another 10mg nitrazepam and more weed. By just pass 5pm i stumbled to bed and only woke up once, not sure when but just to use the bathroom and got back in bed and was out cold again till 05:30ish this morning. So that was an awesome nights rest as i haven't really been sleeping the last 3 days cause i was trying not to use benzos or a high dose, was normally just 10mg valium and 1mg alzam, nothing more and that only gave me a good 4-6 hours. Anyhow i had a good 12 hrs plus sleep last night.

Breakie this morning was
2mg kratom
2x mybulen tabs ( 1 tab = 10mg codeine, 250mg paracetemol and 200mg ibuprofen, so had dbl that basically)
400mg gabapentin
6mg bromazepam
cup of rooibos tea with a dbl shot of vodka ( trying to stop the alcohol consumption again )

Feeling good though i still having wd's from the opiates that i will give a 5/10 that is still manageble for me. Will dose another 2mg kratom in an hour or 2 if i feel it needed. The codeine was more for my lower back pain as i pulled a muscle that is making life a bit difficult with the physical work i need to do everyday. So thats me so far. let's see how the rest of the day goes. Also i had this breakie dose about an hour ago already and can feel slight relieve from my lower back pain and as mentioned overall wd's are lower then they were when i woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.