What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the same thing as regular ketamine honestly.
bladder problems ahhh listen to me who am I to say....prob just cos I've had seizures the past year and nurologist can't pin where they came from.

bladder problems ahhh listen to me who am I to say....prob just cos I've had seizures the past year and nurologist can't pin where they came from.
Yeah bladder problems from chronic use... I had some issues using disso analogues heavily with the bladder, luckily they went away after quitting.

Damn sorry to hear about your seizures

Today I'm going to try and replace my usual 2 x 120mg of DHC with some edibles and see what my pain levels are like. Im getting tired of being on opioids 24/7. I know it's not a massive amount of them, but DHC seems to hit me extremely well. Even just 90mg has me at the opioid equivalent of a ++. Compared to my previous codeine script, where I'd end up over using heavily and needing closer to 300mg to get the same level of both high and analgesia. For the first time in my 12 years of prescribed opioids I'm not over using my script and running out early! It's nice to not fear withdrawal :)

So, ~450mg of THC in the form of a bit of caramel shortbread and a teaspoon of infused coconut spread. Just starting to feel it.
And a half gram joint of some purple stardawg :)

Last edited:
Morning all!

just coffee and my usual meds this morning.

Nothing too exciting after yesterday’s madness lol (wobbling about, partner freaking out as she’s quite anti-drugs and then falling asleep in a slow we watch lol).

The usual psych meds,
8mg buprenorphine
1600mg gabapentin

Went and took my car to the shop and then went to group, gonna do an AA meeting later this evening

Morning

Well for now its only:
1 cup of coffee ( strong coffee )
10mg Diazepam
6mg Bromazepam
2mg Subutex
Happy Thursday for those still waiting or enjoying it, not sure if anyone is ahead of time of me but just in that case happy Thursday to you too to come.

Today my morning fix was 85mg methadone oral concentrate.

My afternoon fix was the first dose of the Moderna Coronavirus vaccine...no side effects!

Coffee
Usual meds I take every morning.

Looking into getting a CBD spray (specifically AccessCBD brand) to help with headaches/migraines.

Status
Not open for further replies.