Status
Not open for further replies.
160mg SR Propranolol
120mg Fexofenadine
20mg Omeprazole

Edit: Forgot to add in 50mg Modafinil.

Exciting lol.

Last edited:
Wish I could stay in bed all day but I have some work to do. I'm trying to convince myself to leave it for tomorrow even though it should be done today... I'm just too tired I've been hitting the snooze button since 9am and it's currently past 1pm :sleep:
I think I'm gonna take the last 20-30mg of meth I have.

Most of my scripted meds (citalopram 40mg, bupropion 300mg XR), have been skipping the morning gabapentin because I was using 4x my daily dose recently to deal with an awful breakup. Missing that gabby goodness.

Slight quetiapine hangover (that is, could barely stay awake during class), addressed with coffee (a rare treat) and excessive amounts of nicotine

Biggest drug order I've ever placed arrives in 6 days, just counting down the day-...no, counting down the hour-... NO, counting down the MINUTES, YO
Which is sad
Probably time to dust off the old CBT toolkit

I’m always reading on here how all you guys are taking high doses of gabapentin and staggering the doses over time. I’ve never had enough gabapentin to try this but it seems like the majority of people who post here are doing this. What does it feel like when you do this and what would you compare the feeling to?

Just woke up and dosed the following:

- 5 mg of Dexosyn (Dextro-MethAmphetamine) - intranasal
- 20 mg of Oxycodone - intranasal
- 2.5 mg of Methadone - oral
- 1 mg of Clonazepam - oral
- 100 mg of 4-FMA (4-FluoroMethAmphetamine) - intranasal

and of course the usual coffee + energy drink + cigarettes (rolling tobacco) + a few tokes of an Orange Bud spliff. :| :p

Good morning Bluelight! <3

-- Peace o/

Just coffee this morning. Woke up and my stomach was killing me, had to take some Omeprazole for the acid and it’s still not right now.

40mg methadone
400mg l theanine
200mg niacin,2 grams vit c and 10000iu vit d3
2 joints of weed and winston black cigs
Smoked 2 hits of meth

I’m always reading on here how all you guys are taking high doses of gabapentin and staggering the doses over time. I’ve never had enough gabapentin to try this but it seems like the majority of people who post here are doing this. What does it feel like when you do this and what would you compare the feeling to?
It's comparable to a light benzo feeling with some stimulation. Tolerance builds up pretty fast though.

Long time lurker, first post.
Morning routine:
60mg duloxetine
50mg Vyvanse
2mg buprenorphine (insufflated)
Dark roast coffee with or without milk
75mg dph
440mg naproxen
Marlboro smooth cigarettes

Last edited:
Im pretty excited cus on tuesday i got my phenibut, l-theanine,phenylethylamine(pea),hordenine,magnolia bark extract,gaba,taurine,some vitamins and 2 forms of magnesium. Oh and my 2 week supply of methadone.

70mg methadone
2000mg phenibut
200mg l theanine
100mg caffiene
250mg hordenine
1000mg phenylethylamine
1000mg magnolia bark extract
Bowl of weed and roll your own cigs

Man this stack really rocks my world. Especially when i throw in some amphetamines.

This is my first time throwing l-theanine/caffiene into this stack and am excited to see how it'll effect my buzz.

Last edited:
40mg Citalopram
5mg Aripiprazole
1600mg Gabapentin
8mg Buprenorphine
50mg Hydroxyzine
Super Ginseng Complex
Cinnamon Toast Crunch + Nature Valley Bars
Monster Energy Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.