• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Blue World

Woke up at 04:47ish after a 19 hr sleep broken but slept mostly though those 19 hrs
anyhow breakie was

5mg Valium
400mg Gabapentin
500mcg Subutex
Rooibos Tea
3 Bong hits of White Rhino + another 3 hits of Swazi

Brewed up some nice ‘lazy Sunday’ coffee, lovely and mellow.
Usual morning meds.
2 sprays (around 35mg) of CBD.

For my babalas

10mg valium
100ml vodka
500mcg subutex for now
few bong hits of some blueberry won last night in a pool comp
Few sips of mageu smooth strawberry flavour

Nothing, not had anything other than cups of tea for quite a while now, let's see if I can get past payday without wasting money on crap drugs, the K is absolutely shit right now I'm not buying that, probably due to lockdown and because I've not bought any drugs I actually just went and bought shopping and it's a couple of days before paypay and I still had money haha, that hardly ever happens

Nothing, not had anything other than cups of tea for quite a while now, let's see if I can get past payday without wasting money on crap drugs, the K is absolutely shit right now I'm not buying that, probably due to lockdown and because I've not bought any drugs I actually just went and bought shopping and it's a couple of days before paypay and I still had money haha, that hardly ever happens
Trying my best to make it to pay day without buying anything lol. 2 weeks to go!

400mg cimetidine
CBD oil SL
7 cups of black coffee
10mg alprazolam
16 joints of some top shelf
Cigs

im about to add 3-4 more 2mg school busses, and another cup of really strong black coffee

I had no sleep cuz of my insomnia, but the coffee and weed and benzos are making it a lot more comfortable

So lately 85lm done and 1-2mg clonaz and or 10-30 Diaz with lotsa black coffee

For the purpose of the thread I'm holding about 12oz coffee ;), 800mg diazepam, and about 6g of excellent pot.

400mg cimetidine
CBD oil SL
7 cups of black coffee
10mg alprazolam
16 joints of some top shelf
Cigs

im about to add 3-4 more 2mg school busses, and another cup of really strong black coffee

I had no sleep cuz of my insomnia, but the coffee and weed and benzos are making it a lot more comfortable
Wow that's a lot of aplrazolam my good friend

2 coldsore tablets, acyclovir lol I seem to get a coldsore when stressed, how does my lip know, is this the thanks I get for trying to be good stopping drugs for a while and eating healthy hmmmm

600mg Pregabalin
Can of Pepsi Max
60mg Baclofen (rest of what I had)
Few sprays of CBD

It’s snowing like a blizzard here at the mo so couped up inside with a good film.

Status
Not open for further replies.