D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far-

90mgs dxm
300mgs phenibut
600mgs gabapentin
40mgs morphine (ate it for teeth/gum pain)
70mgs methadone
Winston black cig

Plan on getting a coffee at one of the coffee shops in town here soon.

40mg Citalopram
800mg Gabapentin
5mg Aripiprazole
8mg Buprenorphine
Frosted Flakes
Butter + Toffee Popcorn
Marlboro Menthol Lights
+ coffee

Got 10-11 hours of sleep😀 sadly it took 11mg of Clonazepam, and then I woke up DOWNED 2 cups of strong black coffee cuz of the benzo/antihistamine hangover, I’ve been fasting for 5 hours since I woke up

Starting to withdrawal from my benzos pretty hard🤕, gonna have to take some Clonazepam soon, might take some gabapentin this morning too

about to have another cup of coffee before I eat my benzos/maybe some gabapentin

I decided not to take my Clonazepam until tonight so I am now at

-3more cups of coffee
-cigs/vaping
-50mg dph
-12.5mg of lorazepam
-600mg gabapentin, the synergism has got me really disassociated and very comfortable 🤤 now I’m watching Rick and Morty in bed with my girl.

absolutely feelin great, especially after the 10 or 11 hours of sleep I got 😁

I decided not to take my Clonazepam until tonight so I am now at

-3more cups of coffee
-cigs/vaping
-50mg dph
-12.5mg of lorazepam
-600mg gabapentin, the synergism has got me really disassociated and very comfortable 🤤 now I’m watching Rick and Morty in bed with my girl.

absolutely feelin great, especially after the 10 or 11 hours of sleep I got 😁
Nice lol rick and morty is funny. And got damn that's a boatload of lorazepam haha no wonder you haven't taken any klonopin yet

Some gorilla 🦍 glue weed in a bucket/gravity bong
It’s fuckin class
160mg oxy in my usual roa
2400mg Gabapentin imbibed orally
Large pot of tea 🍵 on the hob
Smoking a hand rolled cigarette while waiting on it simmering
Thinking about hitting another 80 ox
But not till Iv had my morning tea
Have a great Saturday morning Blue World
Stay safe
Peace out
Nightraver

3 saltines
1.5g phenibut hcl (faa is stored as it seems just like more phenibut to me)
2cups coffee
couple bowls of wood
couple cigs

spoon of peanutbutter (man I love that stuff)

45mg methadone
1 clonazolam bar (2-3mg?)
Coffee and breakfast sandwich
Breakfast shake (take advantage of times I actually feel hungry)

Drank a ton yesterday. Prob will have a couple watching football and playing xbox later. Cold up here in Grater Boston.

I have to replace my ebt and licence again man. I need to stop leaving stuff on my lap in cars. Like I have 24$ and no access to any of my money without photo ID. Hopefully tomorrow I'm feeling good and will not be an anxious mess and go get a new ebt card and order a new license online today with a visa gift card.

Nice lol rick and morty is funny. And got damn that's a boatload of lorazepam haha no wonder you haven't taken any klonopin yet
Yeah it was lol, I almost chocked on them because of there higher solubility compared to most benzos, and I only had .5mgs so I had to swallow 25 at one time with a sprite, safe to say mistakes were made there🤢

They got stuck to the back of my throat and I refused to throw them up, and just downed the sprite 😂

The thing is I only take those doses of lorazepam for the slight hallucinogenic/deliriant affects
but they’re just so interesting, I can’t help wanting to experiment with it especially when mixed with high or even low doses of diphenhydramine and weed

So far

-2 cups of coffee
-3mg Clonazepam
-cigs
-3 flavored cones

probably gonna add another 2mg before I peak, probably gonna smoke a lotta weed today, and definitely having more of my delicious black coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.