• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best tea in the UK 👌 black, obviously. Milk ruins it imo

Yeah well the first cup didn't brew as I always put milk in first so made another cup and brewed it up, then put milk in and it was nice, then I went to unscew the tea strainer thing that you fill with the tea leaves and it wouldn't open, so I knocked it on the side and the fucking thing exploded and wet tea leaves splattered all over my worktop and floor lol

Just made another cup and asked my son to open it, he couldn't, but I did in the end by banging it in the sink I know it was cheap but still I shouldn't have to bash the dam thing to open lol

For me today I got out of bed at 2.30pm and made chicken big soup with a ghost pepper and a habanero sauce in with a wholemeal pita on the side to dip. I'm on a diet lol
Yummy I love spicey stuff but my oesophagus doesn't and I've been taking omeprazole and rennee today from spicey stuff

Yeah well the first cup didn't brew as I always put milk in first so made another cup and brewed it up, then put milk in and it was nice, then I went to unscew the tea strainer thing that you fill with the tea leaves and it wouldn't open, so I knocked it on the side and the fucking thing exploded and wet tea leaves splattered all over my worktop and floor lol

Just made another cup and asked my son to open it, he couldn't, but I did in the end by banging it in the sink I know it was cheap but still I shouldn't have to bash the dam thing to open lol
If you're ever up North never put the milk in first or they'll lock you up!

EDIT just realised you're talking about Earl Gray - that's banned completely up North regardless of milk habits
Shocking behaviour tsk

EDIT just realised you're talking about Earl Gray - that's banned completely up North regardless of milk habits

What why, are you winding me up?

Yeah I get told off by my best mate for putting the milk in first, but how do I know how strong it is if I put water on without milk in it lol

You'll like this rap then

Yeah that rap petty much covers it (should be warming the mugs up first though ideally)
Warming mugs up? now you are an winding me up lol

Well I just tried Earl Grey without milk don't taste much different, its quite nice more of a herbal type tea, and it's decaf had it with honey

Also tried the camomile flower blossom tea that's meant to be good for insomnia and its a muscle relaxant but tasted crap

And is probably rubbish but I've bought it now so will try it, I found out its good for constipation so I'll probably get the shits lol

I've had some nitrazapam earlier just small bits but will take a 10mg one soon as need to get some sleep

Had some hot chocolate as it’s absolutely freezing here this morning. Waiting to see what’s happening today to plan any use lol.

Had some hot chocolate as it’s absolutely freezing here this morning. Waiting to see what’s happening today to plan any use lol.
Nothing which is great, so going to hit the Trams (300mg) and leave Pregabalin until next week when I pick up again for the month.

Hit the clinic early. Hopefully only a few more days till I get my take homes back.

1.5mg clonazolam
.1mg clonidine
1600mg gabapentin (will take 800mg more in an hour)

Walked to clinic after spending the night at my girl's and now I'm about to be at my spot. Maybe sleep, maybe coffee. Happy Sunday

Nothing which is great, so going to hit the Trams (300mg)

Yummy I've ran out, I bought 10 the other day, didn't allow myself to buy them in a very long time as used to addicted to them, and now they've ran out and I'm slightly sad about that lol

All I've got is Co Codamol 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol

Oh and a I ate a few 20mg cbd chocolates which don't do anything I don't think but are yummy

And tea

And get this, anxiety meditation for 10 minutes as I woke up in so much pain, anxious and crying and struggling to breathe AGAIN

Then I listened to 528hz and 432 hz healing music

Now I'm going to take more Co Codamol as one part of me is a druggie bitch withdrawalling off mirtazapine and the other half wants to try the natural approach and use meditation and CBD and herbs and relaxing music

I think I'll do both till I know which part of me will win, I'm having an argument with myself right now lol and no I've not got a split personality just a weird sence of humour

Yummy I've ran out, I bought 10 the other day, didn't allow myself to buy them in a very long time as used to addicted to them, and now they've ran out and I'm slightly sad about that lol

All I've got is Co Codamol 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol

Oh and a I ate a few 20mg cbd chocolates which don't do anything I don't think but are yummy

And tea

And get this, anxiety meditation for 10 minutes as I woke up in so much pain, anxious and crying and struggling to breathe AGAIN

Then I listened to 528hz and 432 hz healing music

Now I'm going to take more Co Codamol as one part of me is a druggie bitch withdrawalling off mirtazapine and the other half wants to try the natural approach and use meditation and CBD and herbs and relaxing music

I think I'll do both till I know which part of me will win, I'm having an argument with myself right now lol and no I've not got a split personality just a weird sence of humour
I try to keep my tram use to once a week/2 weeks, alternate it with Pregabs.

Most mornings...a shot or two of whiskey for the chronic pain, and meth and/or weed because I like to get high. I always have weed on hand because I live in Oregon and grow my own stash.

I try to keep my tram use to once a week/2 weeks,

I was prescribed them after asking for it off a doctor as tried it off a friend and it helped my anxiety, I was allowed them once or twice a week, my box of 30 didn't last long before I got hold of a box of a 100, then bought more online, topping up my 30 I got off my doctor every 6 weeks before long I was on 6-8 x 50mg a day, so told my doctor not to prescribe them but to give me mirtazapine, I didn't tell her I was addicted, and now I want them back for fibromyalgia, she says no!

Found a zippie with two 350mg Somas while cleaning earlier, so I obviously ate them like the fiend I am.
A neat little line of amphetamine, like 1/4 of my normal morning rail.
Coffee, and as the Somas are slowly wearing off, a big ol' greasy pizza for breakfast.
I'm on a weight-gain-programme; I pretend I'm a pig.
Was gonna meet up with a mate but it's a blizzard outside., so we both said fuck it.
With all my plans cancelled for the day, I'll drop a "monster" dose of Lyrica in a few minutes, 1500mg.
Goodbye, muscle-control.

Well I just tried Earl Grey without milk don't taste much different, its quite nice more of a herbal type tea, and it's decaf had it with honey
Try it black with lemon juice aswel as or instead of honey, lush mate x
With all my plans cancelled for the day, I'll drop a "monster" dose of Lyrica in a few minutes, 1500mg.
Goodbye, muscle-control.
Haha see ya later muscle-control ya slag 😂
I remember when i did 11 of the 275mg ones, i felt AMAZING but was twitching out quite a bit, a few half g lines of K sorted me right out...but then i did a few more big lines and we walked to the swimming pool and i holed on way and walked into some old couples room and we got kicked out of the hotel, lol

My morning fix is a smoothie, going to be followed by a cig and no doubt, a shit

Try it black with lemon juice aswel as or instead of honey, lush mate x

Haha see ya later muscle-control ya slag 😂
I remember when i did 11 of the 275mg ones, i felt AMAZING but was twitching out quite a bit, a few half g lines of K sorted me right out...but then i did a few more big lines and we walked to the swimming pool and i holed on way and walked into some old couples room and we got kicked out of the hotel, lol

My morning fix is a smoothie, going to be followed by a cig and no doubt, a shit
Hahahahaa, fuck me sideways dude! 😂 And spiraling down the hole while walking?! You crazy man.
Jesus, Lyrica and K most be insane! I think I might have like .1-.15 left of K since new years.
Gonna rack it up now; I won't be able to when the Lyrica kicks in.

Yeah, who the fuck needs muscle-control when you can just lie around twitchin' like a spastic!?

The morning shit is mandatory!
Damn you for mentioning cigarettes, I'd give a reach-around for one rn! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.