• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yeah 10mL seems like way too much. In my experience the concentration is usually 0.5-0.8g/mL, less than 0.5g/mL is a pretty weak solution in my book (it won't be viscous at all, almost like water). The closer it gets to 1g/mL the more viscous it will be.
Usually a good dose is 1.5-2.5g, or close to 4g if you want to be asleep.

Well my sleep schedule is officially fucked. Couldn't sleep much so took 0.25mg of alprazolam at like 7am and then woke up at 2pm with 3.5g of kratom.

That's GBL though isn't it? This was GHB its much weaker
1mL of pure GBL is said to be equivalent to ~1.6g of GHB. GBL is a liquid at room temperature while GHB is a solid but it's almost always sold as a solution (which could have 1g/mL at most IIRC, but usually a bit less).
I've never tried pure GBL but from what I've heard a recreational dose is about 1-1.5mL.

Assuming your solution has 0.5g of GHB per mL, ~3.3mL of that would be roughly equivalent to 1mL of pure GBL.

The thing about those drugs is that for example 5mL is not always twice as strong as 2.5mL, it can be much stronger since it has a weird dose/response curve. Same goes for redosing, even a small amount can feel much stronger if you're still under the effects of your first dose. It can be a weird drug, best to avoid mixing it with other sedatives because the synergystic effects can be super strong.

Last edited:
I've never tried pure GBL but from what I've heard a recreational dose is about 1-1.5mL

My standard dose was 2ml every 2 hours GBL and as I've not tried GHB till now it's hard to know what dose to take, this stuff is x2 strength of normal GHB

I'll just take 3ml next time I tahe it, which won't be today as I'm still having breathing problems

oh man, i rolled out of bed and hit a perfect shot of that new mixprngkjearbgteant stuff in the oddest vein so gently. start of the new year.

edit: and ...
200mg osdmt iv
a pink benadryl oral
75mg sertraline oral
cinnamon scone oral
5mg valium oral

to top it off.

about to have a nice cup of pour over coffee.

Last edited:
My fix for 14 years is strong mate (south american tea-like drink). For last 2-3 years it is accompanied by 36 mg of Concerta. It gets me going. And for last three weeks new friend is 75 mg of Lyrica.

800mg phenibut hcl
3g kratom
coffee
weed
cigs

wash
repeat
so fucking boring
:rolleyes:

i need a break, love
need a break....

Nic salt vapes and missed my morning coffee as woke up feeling bad. Not from drinking or anything just ugh.

45mg methadone
2 Clonazolam Bars (embarrassed not knowing the doses)
Bowl of some decent bud
12oz 8% screwdriver (I gotta cut this morning drinking) I'm starting job training next month.

Lovely coffee made from a french press (skull crusher brand), waiting on their CBD version coming next week.

Also 160mg Propranolol and 120mg Fexofenadine (take these every morning anyway).

I barely slept, maybe an hour and tiny naps so I'm going to take tramadol that is probably fake shit to as off same vendor who sold me the crap nitrazapam that barely done a thing

If my K don't arrive today, I'm going to do the last of my G or more tramadol because I'm fucking fuming that I think I got ripped off and see how many tramadol it takes to feel anything

Status
Not open for further replies.