• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann Shulgin said "If you can't make love on a psychedelic, then there's something not quite right."

Seen placebo in the City (NYC) a few times Love that Video Pure Morning Its so cool, How about Morrissey The youngest was the most loved. He has really aged badly but still love him

Ahh I fucking love Placebo, been listening to them since high school.

This Morning-

300mgs gabapentin
70mgs methadone
Joint of weed
Bowl of meth
Couple beers
Cigs

Ahh I fucking love Placebo

Yeah they are wicked, fucking hot sexy ass fucking bastard Brian lol, make up and black hair and shit, gawd

And no I didn't forget my meds my doctor stopped them lol, right I'm sorry that I'm posting this link here and not on the music thread, but we are talking about Placebo here a sec and a Paranormal Attack remix of MEDS that you've probably not heard let alone seen, its like a montage of Brian Molko pictures and video clips mmmmmm and its called Meds so it belongs here, this is a one time only deal and I'm loosing the plot so feel free to remove it or spank my ass

160mg Propranolol SR
120mg Fexofenadine
900mg Pregabalin

Also a lovely hot chocolate as the rain and wind are really picking up here. Nice and cosy.

Yeah they are wicked, fucking hot sexy ass fucking bastard Brian lol, make up and black hair and shit, gawd

And no I didn't forget my meds my doctor stopped them lol, right I'm sorry that I'm posting this link here and not on the music thread, but we are talking about Placebo here a sec and a Paranormal Attack remix of MEDS that you've probably not heard let alone seen, its like a montage of Brian Molko pictures and video clips mmmmmm and its called Meds so it belongs here, this is a one time only deal and I'm loosing the plot so feel free to remove it or spank my ass

Placebo rock.

Fucking had to do a cold water extraction on 16 x 8mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol tablets lol I felt like a bloody scientist in a lab, it's quite funny, but it's not fucking funny when I was half expecting my K and Zapain in the post lol, the first chemist didn't even have 8mg co codamol wtaf

But they had my zopiclone and fortisip drinks which was good

40 mg citalopram
5 mg aripiprazole
400 mg gabapentin
8 mg buprenorphine
Menthol cigarettes
Some coffee

Sorry about my absence DC, but I'm back on now! Gonna do my best to try and catch up on things

40 mg oxy and loving life ! I have 15- 40mg pills left , hoping to make them last .. so nice to not have to drink that nasty green sludge Kratom for a couple weeks. I get so much done on oxy and it’s a great antidepressant for me !

This morning,

~60mgs methadone
~couple bowls of meth
~bowl of weed with hash
~2 tsp ashwagandha root powder
~winston black cigs

160mg Propranolol SR
50mg Modafinil

Brewing some CBD coffee as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.