• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
All nighter. Just left the clinic. Take homes suspended 2 weeks. Day off anyway.

Clonazolam
45mg methadone

Need coffee and a breakfast sandwich

As for my morning fix/breakfast

5mg valium
.5mg alzam
400mg gabapentin
1 glass wine (9.5% alc/v)
100ml vodka (43 alc/v)
20mg Oxy
Few bong hits

feeling relaxed and no heavy dopesickness (4/10)

12mg bromazepam ( oh how i missed bromazepam )
20mg oxy IR
50ml vodka
few bong hits
800mg Gabapentin ER ( first time using it so wanna see if there is any difference between IR & ER )
oh and coffee

6 x 2mg vallies, piss take fucking doctor considering I was took to hospital yesterday evening in a fucking ambulance, I didn't want to go and told him I just need valium to stop the possible serotonin syndrome, I walked out after 2 and a bit hours as the wait was 5 and a half hours, then couldn't pick up vallies from chemist till it opened today, I get there and only got 6 x 2mg, bastards!

yeah also doesnt make much sense do you want to wake up or get sleepy?

fellow patient slipped me 10 mg of diazepam and now i'm drinking it down with valerian tea

Went to sleep’ ish at 4 AM and just woke up at lunchtime - trying to figure whether the day will be most fulfilling with a 4-espresso or 1-point meth heart-starter. There is housework to be done.

Now don't anyone get jelous of what I took, but I just had 2 Acyclovir tablets and a cup of tea, going to take another 3 thougout the day lol

They're coldsore tablets lol, felt a bump on my lip yesterday haha, it's starting to go down now

Not with my tolerance to sleeping tablets and things it's not, I take 4 of those 20mg "one a night" OTC ones too
I know what you mean sleeping tablets still effect me but only if I don't fight them and usually I have to take twice the dose and promethazine if I take them consecutively I have to double the dose each time

Nothing yet but the man is on the way once I got the ting I might go get my methadone and try and save it probably haha my guy is set 😇now he's outside before I even finished typing gonna have a few lines first it is Christmas after all hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.