• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caffeine and Nicotine gum... Am I a square now?

I would not mind some weed though at all. I might take a mg Estazolam as my shoulder is a little tense. Meh.

Crack and heroin; would just have been crack but I really; really overslept and managed to not take methadone for FAR too many hours; I don't normally use heroin. It wasn't really morning in that sense but I did just wake up.

Hey, please excuse me cos pretty hammered so this is easier.

I quote my post in the "other" thread lol!

Haha, you enlightened me. I often lose track of the day, time, month etc.

I even forget what drugs I took sometimes the night before, scratching my head- how am I so damn cained this morning? Lol.

But I'm usually pretty sharp, savvy and recollecting of every post I make on mulriple forums, and especially which actual thread it was in.

Now, I did clock the titles, and thought something wasn't right. But assumed it was my brain for a while, until ypu said above.

Now I realise- I have been posting innthe two very similar, different threads, this one included, quite unconsciously!

It seems they are nearly one and the same.

I would seek to merge them both into one possibly?

Or we could just make an effort to post in both threads, to make it fair.

Anyway, I am going pretty hard as you encouraged.

500ug LSD Saturday with lots cannabis and kava.

Last night, somehow I convinced myself 200ug dose would only be a small thing!

Not so. 4 to 5 intense hours, and a long full on trip. No getting away from it.

Not bad in any way except before I took the 200ug of acid last night, I already had some unrelated, incredibly severe and painful acid indigestion that day which didn't go away while I was tripping at all.

700 ug in 3 days has an impact though. I couldn't believe how full on 200ug was yesterday after 500 ug few days prior.

I vaped some strong weed 2.5 hours in. Then a strong Cannabis Sativa tea and I was sky high all night.

On topic. Just 32 grams mega potent Kava Blew me away tonight:

Vanuatu Waka, Fijian Koro Islands, and Tongan Pouni Ono.

Cannabis edibles. 10 mg Etizolam.

Still wasted from 200ug acid last night, 500 Saturday.

Crack and heroin; would just have been crack but I really; really overslept and managed to not take methadone for FAR too many hours; I don't normally use heroin. It wasn't really morning in that sense but I did just wake up.
I'll be honest, decades back, I did actually really like crack and heroin. It's an incredibly enjoyable combo unfortunately.

I always felt kind of guilty about it as well?

Anyway I hope you got much enjoyment out of the combination today.

Hubby got me a few oxy ! So fucking happy to not have to Drink the nasty Kratom . Feeling heavenly right now off of 20 mg OxyContin 💓

Morning was a long time ago I haven't had anything except tobacco for atleast 7 1/2 hours it's 11:45 pm I am still destroyed from the morning though it all started with 3 bags of super strength that I had at 8am after getting back from the spot yes my guy turns his phone on super early it's an early morning dossers dream anyway these got me fucking wrecked I decided not to mess about and just put all three bags on the foil and smoke none stop often crawled out of bed to the chemist had 50ml methadone got back had a fag and went back to bed I'm taking a break tomorrow and will only have 50ml of methadone which is more than good enough for me

I know I need to stop posting my life here like this is facebook but my grandma is a fucking legend just brought me bangers and mash in bed and a cigarette like I'm a hospital patient in intensive care I love my grandma so much that I let her do all her chores and shopping on her own I feel if I helped or at least offered to it would cramp her style

Morning Blue World

Just woke up, still very early like 4am now

Breakfast was
5mg valium
Few Bong hits
100mg tramadol
75mg Pregabalin
All washed down with some Rooibos tea (peach and apricot flavoured)

900mg Pregabalin
30mg Baclofen

Waiting for it all to kick in.

-About 12 ounces of some good poppy seed tea.
-900mg Phenibut
-weed
-nicotine

feeling pretty decent. Going to lay on the couch and watch some movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.