• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mozzarella with"fresh" tomatoes and basilkum-pesto. I liked it even if not selfmade :)

Yum! Pesto is the best. Breakfast of champions. I just had the last slice of my spinach pancetta with ricotta. I have the rest of a Hawaiian (with prosciutto instead of ham) for lunch.

(I also had 1.25g of phenibut and a couple of hits of MDPHP for breakfast too. Not nearly as satisfying but a necessity to get through today.)

Nice! An early roll is so fun, different somehow than taking it later. Enjoy!
i feel like it's cause your brain is fresh and full of wonder moreso than after doing your whole day.

morning acid trips are waaay different than evening ones, too.

the difference is pronounced, especially comparing an evening after a long day of doing various stuff versus a morning where you've just gotten a good nights sleep and are able to awaken with a fresh mindset.

Truth! I almost always trip starting in mid or late morning, it's just so much better. Plus it's the only way I can get to sleep on time.
I feel like it's a healthier way to do it definitely lol.

It is sometimes fun to stay up through the comedown and just ride the afterglow through the next morning if you dose at night.

Pushing 40 ish hours with no sleep is fucking bad for you no matter how fun it is while hypomanic though.

Cigs
Energy drink
2mg klonopin
1.2mg bupre straight to the vein as always

At this point Im regularly using needle and dont fear it anymore.... shucks...

an ice-cold Coke Zero and my medication (15 mg Amphetaminsulfate, 2,5 mg Nomexor, 20 mg Escitalopram and "the pill")

now:

5 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam

Cocaine. A friend was here all night long and we were so high....
1/4 Watermelon
a Cigarette

plus medication:

2,5 mg Nomexor
20 mg Escitalopram
15 mg Amphetaminsulfate
the pill

Last edited:
since it is after midnight here:
1mg aplrazolam
1mg sub
2 hits of weed