• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean. But my girlfriend lives abroad, and I'm having withdrawal symptoms haha :D

Sorry to hear my friend ! My partner is 2hrs away but we try to make it work.

For me this morning, about 4mg of bupe
120mg of psuedoephedrine

I actually get a mild cognitive euphoria from plain old psuedoephedrine when I have no stimulant tolerance. I'm probably one of the only ones.

recently?

A few shots of cheap canadian whiskey, 700mg of aspirin and 40mg of CBD

I can certainly think of better drugs to do.... but right now that's it...

Have 5 tabs of LSD and 2 pills of MDMA staring at me but I need to drop some piss today.... so tomorrow, today...

ugh. i am having the worst morning ever. woke up for a phone interview at a location that isn’t at all practical. horrible crink in my neck. so in order ...

-15mg ir adderall oral
-30mg norflurazepam oral
-50mg sertraline oral
-600mg ibuprofen oral
-30mg 3-meo-pce iv (which i had to do in two shots due to poor morning math with nothing but cotton "hr" filters or my neck was gonna kill me)

all for an interview that will likely go no where. if i i don't have a seizure it will be a miracle.

i got an email from the bbb saying all consumer information must be redacted before publication. i can't get a foid card for 95 days after applying, assuming they don't find my out-of-state institutionalization record. plus $500 usd for a taser because i'm sure as fuck not going to prison for shooting off a mossberg 500 in a metropolitain apartment building.

thank god i hit my two iv shots like a sniper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.