• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methadone 80mg oral drink with breakfast (egg toasted sandwich with orange juice)

then Methylphenidate (Ritalin) 15mg chased by 2.5 oz. Jin in orange juice (increases d-threo MPH c-max / AUC by 40% and early exposure to euphoric effects

then in the evening a 0.5mg Etizolam dose & Tweed Indica THC/CBD jel cap combo to relax lol :)

So essentially a Brompton Cocktail / oral speedball

Opioid (Methadone) / mu agonist
Stimulant (Ritalin) DNRI / Inverse agonist
Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Indica
CNS depressant (Ethanol) Jin
GABA-A agonist (Etizolam) Thienotriazolodiazepine / PAM

That’s my DOC / fav cocktail (sometimes substituting Ritalin for Vyvanse (d-amph) and adding Phenibut 1.5 g to the mix

Took some kratom at 10am but stayed in bed and fell asleep again 'till 1pm. I woke up hungry as fuck and didn't feel like cooking, plus I remembered that I have coupons from my old job which allow me to eat for free at fast-food restaurants. So I had some burger king for breakfast, and they gave me a double burger by mistake.
I think I needed those calories after spending the last couple of days high off fluorophenmetrazine.

Might take some pregabalin in a bit.

A beer and some cigarettes, I actually hâte it; would rather use all the time, at least when I need to. Quite luckily in the afternoon I joyfully picked up my Euty package and I have to say nothin much Comes out of it, pretty lackluster.

coffee
2.5mg diazepam
weed
cigs
guess i's gonna watch another sun-rise from da porch. :)

just noticed it's phenibut day... may skip it.

aaahhp... throw in 1g phenibut hcl
anotha 2.5mg diazepam
anotha 30mg er morph
mo weed
mo coffee

imma be buggin by the sun rises... here it comes now....

gotta love them power lines and shit junkin up the view
VEqCN8p.jpg

Last edited:
8 Dex, 3 Tramadol, 2 paracetamols, 1 Cymbalta

Don't always take so many Dex upon waking but had to get up at 5.45 am to start new job ...

By 9.30 am I had taken 12 Dex. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.