• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

The rest of the diluted Coca-Cola (too sweet for me otherwise) from before I fell asleep.
Now I'm waiting for the water to boil, then I will have my usual 2-3 mugs of coffee (thermos).
I still feel the pieces of Clonazepam bars I ate yesterday to avoid a catatonic episode. Don't need anything else for now.

Sup y'all. 😁

Up early but still a late start today, super lethargic but all in all not as bad as I thought I might be, dropping the afternoon bupe dose to half a mg yesterday.

This morning:

Several cups of black coffee
Orange Creamsicle nicotine vape
OG Kush wax in the bong :bong:
1mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban
50mg testosterone IM

🫠✌️
I want some testerone especially now that getting prednisone prescribed is difficult

How good is it, I've heard it's great.

I slept so good, and woke up having a very interesting dream. I have to do brain work today, therefore coffee (and of course water which somehow doesn't count in this context) is the only thing I'll have until I feel the need for something else.

Morning, y'all. 🙂

Is the usual, coffee, vape, weed, pills and bupe for breakfast. Leaving for work here in a few.

I started working this week in the laundry warehouse of a realty company that specializes in beach house rentals. Total change of pace that kinda fell into my lap, but I'm digging it. Decent pay, easy work, and no people to deal with. Was planning on moving soon, just picked up the extra work to finance that, but I'm having to reconsider that plan from the ground up lol.

🫠✌️

Morning blueworld

Like had my first dose of the day like just past 4 this morning which was 2mg bupre as legs were killing me. I'm a bitxh to when it comes to rls. So yeah had 2mg subq and then again waking and getting up at 7 just over an hour ago. Love hate relationships with bupre but she calms me down. Talking a lot as I also just went for a drive to wake and bake lol. Still light drizzle this morning. So cold day or for me at least. But know sun will be back in full force later the day.

So yeah breakie
2.6mg bupre total
12mg bromazepam
1mg clonazepam.

Any how got a lot to do today as we going away for a few days to the bush or a "safari trip" as I found most of the outside world calls it 😆 but seriously. This one is a lot more of the grid with predators and shit. But just another vacation spot. Get away will also keep me away from any forms of drugs and over use of pharmaceuticals. Mini rehab/detox 🙃 if you will.

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
250mg F-Phenibut

Man, finally got to an "on" day with my subs and I'm feeling so much better. I guess it'd probably be a little smoother to just take 1mg every day instead of 2 every other, but I feel like those longer periods without kinda help prepare the body and mind for going without it completely. I'm not sure when, but I guess eventually I will drop to 1mg every other day, and then 1mg every 3 days if necessary, and then hopefully be able to drop off.

It's been unpleasant, but mostly I just haven't slept well, and have the runny nose, which imo is one of the worst opioid wd symptoms. I'm kind of annoyed that I have to get off them for this job honestly, because I really wasn't ready. But so it goes.
How’s things going at the minute.
This from 2021. What’s ur situation now mate

Morning blueworld.

Raining again today and I don't feel like driving in the rain to this holiday lodge what not. Plus 3hr drive. My tummy also not happy.

2mg bupre
12mg bromazepam
5mg diazepam
225mg pregabalin
4mg loperamide
Few bong hits.

went to the chemist earlier and they only had 75mg caps pregabalin so ended up buying 5 strips just to have enough for these next few days. Still need to stock up on weed too before I go. Lol I haven't even packed my clothes. But every else is done. Go figure.

Morning blueworld.

Raining again today and I don't feel like driving in the rain to this holiday lodge what not. Plus 3hr drive. My tummy also not happy.

2mg bupre
12mg bromazepam
5mg diazepam
225mg pregabalin
4mg loperamide
Few bong hits.

went to the chemist earlier and they only had 75mg caps pregabalin so ended up buying 5 strips just to have enough for these next few days. Still need to stock up on weed too before I go. Lol I haven't even packed my clothes. But every else is done. Go figure.
Have a nice and safe journey!

Just took 100mg modafinil just in case. Lots of stuff to do this morning, most can be reduced to just sitting at my laptop and tell others what to do, then wait for them to do it, then test it, then complain about everything that's wrong. In-between reading of some very nerdy stuff.

Drinking my first cup of coffee while going through the forum.

Have a nice and safe journey!

Just took 100mg modafinil just in case. Lots of stuff to do this morning, most can be reduced to just sitting at my laptop and tell others what to do, then wait for them to do it, then test it, then complain about everything that's wrong. In-between reading of some very nerdy stuff.

Drinking my first cup of coffee while going through the forum.
I didn't take any modafinil but would have been a great idea. But expressos every morning and real strong "moer" coffee is doing the job.

Also enjoying the preg this week.