4 cups black coffee
Nicotine vape
Bong of Pink Runtz, about to smash another of Mellow Cake
4 - 10mg/10mg thc/cbd gummies
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
1.2mg bupe nasal
1500mg valerian root extract

Went a bit extra today because I'm going on a day trip to Myrtle Beach with family to celebrate getting off parole this week. Pay for it on the back end probably, but whatevs. 🙂

Green Tea
Vape
1.5mg Alprazolam

Fucked up and found a baggy of old Tapentadol that I forgot about when I flushed the rest of my stash. Only a small amount, but even after 3 days of use I went through nasty withdrawal. As a result I copped some Xanax and now I'm back on those :\ Life hits fast thought I was going to just stick to the psychs/ket but god damn it is so easy to just take a pill and not worry. Oh well

2 strong coffees, 200mg Opium

only been up an hour though, may add 10mg methylphendiate after breakfast we'll see

edit - 10mg methylphendiate added with option of another in a few hours we'll see - gotta say this opium hits beautifully

aim is to have a painless, smoothly productive day
Jealous of the opium.

Myself: 100mg methadone, 60mg diazepam, 900mg pregabalin.
Noisy neighbours are still drinking and sniffing coke at 7am. Gonna start hoovering as soon as they shut the fuck up and go to bed.

Well it's just past mid-day like 1ish.
But breakie was the following at 7ish.

1mg bupre (another 1mg bupre now)
10mg Valium (another 10mg now)
1mg clonazepam

Happy Sunday.

Sidenote: I want to try and I've the bupre tabs, any advice or should I open a new thread

Well it's just past mid-day like 1ish.
But breakie was the following at 7ish.

1mg bupre (another 1mg bupre now)
10mg Valium (another 10mg now)
1mg clonazepam

Happy Sunday.

Sidenote: I want to try and I've the bupre tabs, any advice or should I open a new thread

What's your question regarding the bupe tabs?

Well, from an HR perspective (you know I gotta throw that in there lol) if you are really intent on that roa you should use a micron filter, but that said, I never have. But, I don't add any heat. I get bupe tabs as well, I just add my crushed dose to the spoon, then my water and stir very well, let it sit for 4 to 5 minutes, then use whatever filter you're using to draw the liquid. There's going to be some sediment from binder and filler, but not too much. However, it's a sublingual med, remember, so if water and a few minutes won't dissolve it, it isn't supposed to dissolve.

I still do it occasionally, just yesterday in fact. Like I said, I've never used a micron, but I can also attest first hand that trash fever from bupe is a bitch lol. Be safe. 🙂

Well, from an HR perspective (you know I gotta throw that in there lol) if you are really intent on that roa you should use a micron filter, but that said, I never have. But, I don't add any heat. I get bupe tabs as well, I just add my crushed dose to the spoon, then my water and stir very well, let it sit for 4 to 5 minutes, then use whatever filter you're using to draw the liquid. There's going to be some sediment from binder and filler, but not too much. However, it's a sublingual med, remember, so if water and a few minutes won't dissolve it, it isn't supposed to dissolve.

I still do it occasionally, just yesterday in fact. Like I said, I've never used a micron, but I can also attest first hand that trash fever from bupe is a bitch lol. Be safe. 🙂
Trash fever?

Also this is not to get high, just to feel the difference in iv'ing against sublingual or insuffaltion my current R.O.A.

So if I insuffalate 1mg then shooting 1mg should knock harder but not expecting a high.

Trash fever?

It's an immune system response in your body whenever particulate or foreign matter get in your blood stream from shooting up. It can be like pill filler, a sliver of cotton, or just something that found its way in any shot. Nasty, fever chills, headache, tremors. It can be pretty debilitating.

Also this is not to get high, just to feel the difference in iv'ing against sublingual or insuffaltion my current R.O.A.

So if I insuffalate 1mg then shooting qmg should knock harder but not expecting a high.

Yeah, so the BA is roughly 30% sublingual, around 40 nasal, and near 100 IV, so adjust accordingly. Rectal is a fair compromise at 90%, but tricky when you take bupe every day, iykwim. 😉

It's a slow morning around the house, trying to stir up the energy to do something productive before work later. So far:

Black coffee
Nicotine vape
.8mg bupe nasal
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
A bong of Banana Jealousy

More coffee and some valerian soon, another smoke, but I gotta pinch until after work tonight. In the words of Ron White, "I have .7 grams of marijuana. When I have .7 grams of marijuana, I consider myself to be OUT of marijuana." 🫤

lol

🫠✌️

Went 2 days with just morphine er but picked up my hydromorph script today. So far 150mg of morphine orally and around 40mg of hydromorph IV. 1mg of clonzepam (only one I take as prescribed)

Morning blueworld

I slept like the dead last night. Not even 30-40 min after my good night post I was out cold. And it's the second day in a row now. Starting to find the sweet spot for now for my night med regime.

Anyhow breakie was
1.2mg bupre (insuffalated)
1mg clonazepam
10mg diazepam
20mg methylphenidate (insuffalated)

Got 5 10mg ritalin tabs from a mate this morning. Haven't had it in years or any kinda Stimson for years now except for crack. So hope 50mg will be enough for a energy buzz today.

Morning, peeps. 😁 🌄

Or I guess afternoon, now lol. Been chilling at home, doing a few things needed doing, but at my own pace for sure lol. Down to the home stretch on the taper, five and a half months in the making and I jump in five days. So far, not so bad, so fingers crossed. 🤞

Today so far:

Coffee
Nicotine vape
Flower/rosin
.4mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
75mg testosterone IM

Kicked back drinking coffee and hitting a blow pop flavored nic vape now, probably about to smoke again. Waiting until just before I go to the movies this afternoon around 3 before I take my second bupe dose.

🫠✌️

Morning, peeps. 😁 🌄

Or I guess afternoon, now lol. Been chilling at home, doing a few things needed doing, but at my own pace for sure lol. Down to the home stretch on the taper, five and a half months in the making and I jump in five days. So far, not so bad, so fingers crossed. 🤞

Today so far:

Coffee
Nicotine vape
Flower/rosin
.4mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
75mg testosterone IM

Kicked back drinking coffee and hitting a blow pop flavored nic vape now, probably about to smoke again. Waiting until just before I go to the movies this afternoon around 3 before I take my second bupe dose.

🫠✌️
Is the test long or short acting?

Last edited: