• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your drug intake for today?

60mg Vyvanse
150mg Bupropion
.1mg Clonidine
Valerian root extract (tastes like sweaty socks mixed with even sweatier balls)
Lavender/Chamomile tea

Just my daily clobenzorex + kratom. Holding off on any weed or benzos as I have a drug test for my Adderall tomorrow. WOW just realized I sound a bit like a garbagepail addict lmao.

Today's been a bit of an outlier for me thesedays.

140mg Opium (top quality, eaten)
10mg Methylphendiate (Ritalin)
20mg Oxycodone IR
2mg Etizolam
1g Z-Tree flowers, beautiful flower just outstanding
a few 30/40mg dabs thca diamonds
numerous mugs beautiful coffee

relatively sensible dosing high quality substances, 13 hours warm cosy semi-blissful music filled pain-free time spent with longlost loved one, interesting day
Now that sounds like a nice day.

Where does @ageingpartyfiend get his opium? Definitely not sourcing, mate. Just curious is all...

100 mgs of oxys, a couple of grams of blow and I ve also managed to drink some beers with a student of mine and her mates without puking , nodding and-or look insanely and obviously coked up. They were drinking, smoking weed, talking of shrooms and MDMA and ayahuasca and shit but for some strange reason cocaine down here is like taboo

Now that sounds like a nice day.

Where does @ageingpartyfiend get his opium? Definitely not sourcing, mate. Just curious is all...
I get it gifted occasionally from an old family friend, I only have access to it maybe half the time (which is fine, better really) but that source looks like it's coming to an end quite soon as person in question is nearing their end. Everything has it's time

Aye. I used to have a friend like that too. Sorry to hear that it's got to that stage.

It's amazing how opium keeps it's potency for decades if stored properly...

Aye. I used to have a friend like that too. Sorry to hear that it's got to that stage.

It's amazing how opium keeps it's potency for decades if stored properly...
nah it's all good but thanks - the person in question is in their 80's and they are perfectly at ease with ther life-stage

but now you've got me thinking...do they have a stash and if so, who will 'inherit' it? they are extremely tight-lipped regarding their source and would consider it disrespectful to be asked and I wouldn't dream of doing so tbh,, but my heavy suspicion is they are supplied by family (who just happen to be from, and some still live in, an opium-producing country)

Sup fam, happy Sunday Funday to all. 😎 ✌️

Just out for a morning stroll, enjoying the sunny shorts weather and sipping a Celsius. Working on a couple projects around the house this afternoon before work - hopefully keep plenty of pies in the oven and on the road tonight, what with St. Patty's Day and all the basketball action. 🍕 🍀 🏀

So far this morning:

Coffee/energy drink
Nicotine vape
Cannabis flower
1mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban

Valerian, weed and coffee throughout the day and another .5mg bupe this afternoon before work. Mentally preparing for drop day again tomorrow - lowering the morning dose from 1mg to .5 in the morning. I don't like it, lol, but I know it's almost over. Been tapering for 5.5 months and I jump in 2 weeks. Call this progress. 👍

It's no picnic right now, but so far the worst has been the drop from 8 to 7mg, then around 4 to 3.5 (I started at 16mg/day, now down to 1.5). Hopefully it'll stay that way, but I doubt it lol.

Anyway, stay safe peeps.

🫠✌️

Hey guys, long time. Just got off a 3 week binge after a nice cash injection.

Anyhow started my transition to subuxone on Saturday, started with 4mg day 1, 3mg day 2 and 2mg day 3 1mg (today)

So in the last 24 hrs i had
Subuxone 3mg
12mg Alprozalam
10mg nitrazepam
5mg clonazepam
20mg diazepam (taken now as I just got 50x 5mg tabs)
1500mg pregabalin (900mg yesterday 600mg today so far )

Once again I can say how much I dislike subuxone as I'm still only 70% out of wd,s where as I know I'd it was straight bupre subutex. I would be 100% out of wd's and at lower dosages.

150mg of morphine orally and 48mg of hydromorph IV
Really trying to get my tolerance down but having a ms flare up and having a hard time keeping the pain away.
Also 1mg of clonzepam and took 0.1 of clonidine hoping it makes me sleep. Barely slept last night, this disease is awful when it flares up.

Up at 5 am after four hours' sleep last night, coffee, nicotine vape, Zofran, Eliquis, 2000mg valerian root extract, about 1.5g weed and .5mg bupe so far.

Dropped the morning dose today from one to half a mg, 1mg total daily for me now. Feel every bit as shit as I expected to and then some, and it literally couldn't have fallen at a worse time for me mentally, but here we are.

Who knows what the rest of the day holds. Something decidedly out of the norm, if I can help it.

Afternoon.

After a long search and lots of petrol driven out I finally for myself some subutex. Fuck yeah finally. Got myself 4 boxes of 2mg tabs so 28 tabs in totally. Yay yah... so from tomorrow I can start taking my straight bupre again 😁

Totals today so far

4mg suboxone
40mg diazepam
4mg alzam
600mg pregabalin