• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your drug intake for today?

This morning: Coffee, 5mg apixaban (blood thinner), 4mg ondansetron (anti-nausea), 1.6mg buprenorphine

Coffee and nicotine vape pretty much all day, more so the nicotine. Cannabis flower in the bong periodically throughout the day, every few hours roughly a ~.4g bowlpack.

3pm: Another 1mg bupe and 50mg testosterone IM (bi-weekly, on Tuesdays and Fridays)

Later tonight: More apixaban and ondansetron, more weed of course, maybe some diphenhydramine and/or alcohol for sleep. 😴

Now: One of those bongs.

🫠✌️

Not so lucky with benzos though
actually my main issue with blow are....benzos, as it s unthinkable for me to do coke and not taking a benzo for the comedown. It s a class of drugs that always scared me and that I ve always taking as a tool (for comedowns or during opi w-d) but with this coke routine I m afraid that I m playing with fire. Thing is, in the next two weeks I need to be on point at 200 % work wise , I m seriously considering to temporarily go back to oxys (alas very expensive nowadays even here in Brazil) which have a sort of speed ball effect on me ( with oxys I care only about...oxys, no blow hence no benzos needed) and then facing what s gonna presumably be a pretty rough w-d with my usual strategy, kratom + loperamide + benzos.
However, today ´s menu :
30 morphine mgs
1 gr and a half of blow (but the night is young)
and on and on and on it goes....

Extra Xanax day again
Xannies are increasingly hard to get in my side of the world, strange considering that I buy stuff like...morphine, Clonazepam and oxys direct from pharmacies that don t bother with stuff like scripts . Yesterday I ve tried to score some Alprazolam and they only had the 0,25 mg one, which I ve found insulting. I wonder why? I blame trap music ....

Tonight I got into a fight with the Mrs. cuz she thought I was on something. Well, I had the following in me: -

• ~ 300mg Ketamine
• 200mg Modafinil
• 4mg Xanax
• 50mg Dexedrine
• 450mg Wellbutrin
• 10mg Valium
• 30mg Asenlix
• Lebanese Hashish vape
• 400mg Tegretol
• 2mg Klonopin
• Pinenana Melon Nicotine vape
• 10mg Abilify
• 1,000mg Indica THC gummy bears
• 20mg Lexapro
• 100mg Seroquel
• 10mg Ambien

I'm trying my absolute best to hide my drug use away from her, yet she catches on me every once in a while.

Tonight I got into a fight with the Mrs. cuz she thought I was on something. Well, I had the following in me: -

• ~ 300mg Ketamine
• 200mg Modafinil
• 4mg Xanax
• 50mg Dexedrine
• 450mg Wellbutrin
• 10mg Valium
• 30mg Asenlix
• Lebanese Hashish vape
• 400mg Tegretol
• 2mg Klonopin
• Pinenana Melon Nicotine vape
• 10mg Abilify
• 1,000mg Indica THC gummy bears
• 20mg Lexapro
• 100mg Seroquel
• 10mg Ambien

I'm trying my absolute best to hide my drug use away from her, yet she catches on me every once in a while.
Shame for the fight, but I m happy that you are...still alive and able to write despite this orgy of dissos-benzos-anti psychotics-and whatnot. Mate are u sure that u need ALL this stuff? No offence, I m just a concerned Bluelighter on coke (which kinda makes me apprehensive)

Xannies are increasingly hard to get in my side of the world, strange considering that I buy stuff like...morphine, Clonazepam and oxys direct from pharmacies that don t bother with stuff like scripts . Yesterday I ve tried to score some Alprazolam and they only had the 0,25 mg one, which I ve found insulting. I wonder why? I blame trap music ....
Hola amigo, good to see you :)
lol yea I blame trap music too jaja
Yea sometimes I’m surprised I still get prescribed Xanax … but unfortunately it’s not easy to get opioids which are helpful to me so I wish it wasn’t such a hastle

Shame for the fight, but I m happy that you are...still alive and able to write despite this orgy of dissos-benzos-anti psychotics-and whatnot. Mate are u sure that u need ALL this stuff? No offence, I m just a concerned Bluelighter on coke (which kinda makes me apprehensive)
Well, I'm prescribed half of this stuff.

She found my stash and drained it down the toilet! I guess the first thing I need to do now is get a benzo script!

Hey guys. :)

Morning cocktail: Coffee, nicotine, boring scripts, cannabis, 1.6mg bupe
Afternoon cocktail: Same, minus boring scripts and only a mg of bupe.
Later cocktail: More weed, more nicotine, some alcohol.

Just went and picked up a couple grams of Trop Cherry from the shop to last me until my usual guy reups. Then Wally World for snacks, because I'm barricading myself in my room for the rest of the day in order to protect my sanity. 😐

Hey guys. :)

Morning cocktail: Coffee, nicotine, boring scripts, cannabis, 1.6mg bupe
Afternoon cocktail: Same, minus boring scripts and only a mg of bupe.
Later cocktail: More weed, more nicotine, some alcohol.

Just went and picked up a couple grams of Trop Cherry from the shop to last me until my usual guy reups. Then Wally World for snacks, because I'm barricading myself in my room for the rest of the day in order to protect my sanity. 😐
Sending love and support 💕
Protect your energy 💜🌺

Well, I'm prescribed half of this stuff.
you must have quite a tolerance. I m kinda a lightweight when it comes to benzos and seroquel (even after having snorted crazy amounts of blow 2-3 mgs of xanx or 50mgs of Seroquel were enough to knock me out for a day) hence I was kinda wtf? But you sound like someone who can handle his pills

She found my stash and drained it down the toilet! I guess
And this is why lying to a partner is only acceptable ( at times even commendable) in cases of one time cheating ( as my wife is here on BL : just kidding meu amor!) Seriously man, that s a though one, good luck benzo wise and gf wise

150mg's of oral morphine
15 300mg gabapentin
4 cups of coffee
1 prime energy drink
Alot of mint smash

Morning:
15mL black seed oil
1mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron

Afternoon/Evening:
1mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
Double cup of chamomile-valerian tea at night

Coffee, weed and nicotine all day.

1mg sub
2mg xanax
A few psuedoephedrine
Later on..
1mg xanax
10mg adderall (I know wtf right?)

15mg oxycodone (complete waste, maybe some placebo.)

All day cigarettes
Some D8 vaping

Mad about it, should of just stuck with the sub and the 2mg xanax for the day!
Tonight will be more d8 action and greenery.

Got my order in the mail yesterday evening. And since my wife had found my earlier stash and flushed it down the toilet, I'm happy that the order made it here yesterday. I'm still awake since yesterday morning.

So far today it has been:

• 40mg Oxycodone.
• (6) lines of ice, snorted, and (3) other lines plugged with other stuff in the same syringe.
• 450mg Wellbutrin.
• 1mg Xanax.
• Aloe Grape Nicotine vape.
• 400mg Tegretol.
• 1mg Klonopin.
• 10mg Abilify.
• 60mg Morphine, half snorted and half plugged along with the ice.
• 20mg Lexapro.
• Lebanese Hashish vape.
• 100mg Seroquel.
• 800mg THC Indica shooting stars.
• 10mg Valium.

I'm sure I will be adding to my intake today. Gotta be careful though, as my huge stack of benzos is now gone.

I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight, yet I highly doubt it since I have been doing ice in very fat lines, and my wife also flushed (75) pills of 10mg Ambien, so there it goes.

Good afternoon peeps 🙃

4mg Suboxone which has really kicked in quite nicely.

2 cups of instant espresso which I make a coffee out of. It’s really good tbh. I may make another soon.

I woke up with a headache which has been lingering all morning so I’m about to pop a few advils and take a hot shower. It works every time.