• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your drug intake for today?

I like this idea!
Had a VERY modest day today (what I'd call a "Maintenance Day" where my aim is just not to experience any withdrawal)

11:30am - wake up, one large coffee, one cigarette, 6 units insulin, 200mg sertraline, 60mg codeine, 400mg gabapentin
12:30pm - one coffee, one cigarette
2pm - one cigarette, two handfuls peanut m&ms, 4 units insulin, 60mg codeine, 300mg gabapentin
3pm - cigarette
4pm - cigarette, 30mg codeine, 300mg gabapentin
5pm - 9 tablespoons (oopsie!) cashew butter, 60mg codeine, 300mg gabapentin
5:30pm - cigarette
6:30pm - 2 cigarettes
8:00pm - (current time) 300mg gabapentin, 400mg valproate, 100mg cyclizine, 30mg codeine, cigarette, 100mg thorazine

4g kratom (2 a.m.)
4g kratom (10 a.m.)
10mg cetirizine (for allergies)
10mg propanolol (for heart palpitations/anxiety)
1 big cup coffee (half decaf — dr. wants me to give it up due to aforementioned palpitations/anxiety but i can't ever seem to)

it's noon now and i am starting my day. i am trying to keep my kratom dosing to morning and bedtime but i usually break down and have some in the afternoon/evening too. i'm trying to get away from smoking weed all day, every day, because of concerns about my heart and also, again, it worsens my anxiety. even indica. i know it's probably seen as a joke of an addiction but i've been horribly dependent on pot since i was 15 and im 36 now. im in trauma therapy (emdr/ifs) and finally working through a lifetime of bullshit and weed interferes with the reprocessing, so i am now cutting it out completely at least 3 days a week (day before, day of, day after emdr session) in order for the therapy to be as effective as possible. i do not know if kratom interferes with it in the same way, but ive seen people saying anecdotally it doesn't, and i doubt i could stop it for days at a time anyway. it feels like the lesser of two evils as it keeps me from going out looking for pills.
Good luck!

• A ton of Ketamine. Seriously I don't even know how much. It seems that I'm gonna go through this vial a lot quicker than I thought I would. I think I'm compensating for the absence of ice and opioids with it.
• 450mg Wellbutrin
• 50mg Dexedrine Spansules
• Lebanese Hashish Vape
• 10mg Abilify
• 4mg Xanax
• Banana Coconut Nicotine Vape
• 30mg Asenlix
• 6mg Klonopin
• 100mg Seroquel
• 20mg Valium
• 1,000mg THC Indica gummy bears
• 20mg Lexapro
• 10mg Ambien

Certain drugs make me redose even if I really don't want to. Ketamine makes me wanna keep redosing, but I actually want to! I see a future problem coming unless I get a grip of control on my K use.

So far today it has been:

• Whatever ice I had left, snorted when I got up.
• 200mg IM Ketamine "in four equal doses".
• 450mg Wellbutrin
• 50mg Dexedrine Spansules
• 2mg Xanax
• Lebanese Hashish vape
• 10mg Abilify
• 4mg Klonopin
• Pinenana Melon Nicotine vape
• 400mg Tegretol
• 20mg Valium
• 1,000mg Indica THC shooting stars
• 20mg Lexapro
• 1mg Ativan
• 100mg Seroquel

I'm gonna skip the Ambien tonight, which I'm running low on anyway, as I think I'm gonna try a larger shot of Ketamine tonight. Man, I'm falling in love with this thing.

more complex than weed, more complex than kratom...

I still can't answer that question lol

pure kavain feels like uhhh... really really shitty and weak cocaine

the other GABAergic kavalactones feel like uhh idk man, weird herbal short-acting benzo

idk, tbh, I'm still experimenting with it on a whole

not sure it really agrees with my body
lol thanks for answering :)
I’ve never tried it, but some people seem to really love it
Good luck I hope it works well for you 💜

Don't ask me how, but I managed to get a line of ice from ALL leftovers first thing in the morning, and it was a decent line too.

Thursday is my WFH day, so: -

• 300mg IM Ketamine "total for the day"
• 50m Dexedrine
• 400mg Tegretol
• 2mg Xanax
• 10mg Abilify
• 20mg Valium
• 800mg THC Indica shooting stars
• 20mg Lexapro
• 2mg Klonopin
• 450mg Wellbutrin
• Watermelon Chill Nicotine vape
• 100mg Seroquel
• Lebanese Hashish vape

I think I love Ketamine way too much.

And believe it or not, I had a very productive day. Ketamine, in lower doses, actually helps me in the "design" phase of everything.

Don't ask me how, but I managed to get a line of ice from ALL leftovers first thing in the morning, and it was a decent line too.

Thursday is my WFH day, so: -

• 300mg IM Ketamine "total for the day"
• 50m Dexedrine
• 400mg Tegretol
• 2mg Xanax
• 10mg Abilify
• 20mg Valium
• 800mg THC Indica shooting stars
• 20mg Lexapro
• 2mg Klonopin
• 450mg Wellbutrin
• Watermelon Chill Nicotine vape
• 100mg Seroquel
• Lebanese Hashish vape

I think I love Ketamine way too much.

And believe it or not, I had a very productive day. Ketamine, in lower doses, actually helps me in the "design" phase of everything.
I feel like I’m the only one that doesn’t like ketamine lol everyone seems to love it. Anytime I tried it I just felt stuck & like I had to wait for it to be over so I could move again… maybe I took too big of doses for my size or something

I feel like I’m the only one that doesn’t like ketamine lol everyone seems to love it. Anytime I tried it I just felt stuck & like I had to wait for it to be over so I could move again… maybe I took too big of doses for my size or something
Maybe, but that's what it does. It's a disassociative. Maybe you didn't like feeling paralyzed?

Pretty much what I ´ve been taking EVERY SINGLE DAY for the last two months :
50 mgs of Morphine
2 grams of coke (me and the missus shared 4 bags)
0,5 mg of Clonazepam (soon to be followed by another Clonazepam cos I ld like to sleep at some point )
Maybe, but maybe, I should consider taking a break....

Pretty much what I ´ve been taking EVERY SINGLE DAY for the last two months :
50 mgs of Morphine
2 grams of coke (me and the missus shared 4 bags)
0,5 mg of Clonazepam (soon to be followed by another Clonazepam cos I ld like to sleep at some point )
Maybe, but maybe, I should consider taking a break....
If you feel like you need it, you totally should. I usually take breaks from both ice and opioids. Not so lucky with benzos though 😕

from 6am
16oz water (not a drug that i know of sorry)
tsp bso
coffee
cig

just started on weed (a couple puffs) kratom and bnz see where this path leads