• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What was the last thing you ate/drank? version Healthy Living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner: whole wheat penne, w/ grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, sliced black oilves, white (cannelini) beans, sauteed spinach garlic yellow onion, in a homemade tomato pasta sauce with grated parm cheese on top.

YUM!!! Can you come and cook for me??? =D=D

I just ate Doritos for dinner :(

muesli + almonds + cashews

Might be the best breakfast ever

mmmm yea! I make a lot of muesli all at once then just keep it all in this big jar, whenever I want something quick, healthy and filling I can just pour some out. Its super convenient!

Mmmmm.....I ate too much dried mango for the week and I must stop! :p I'm sending some packs to a couple of dear friends on BL from other parts of the world because I really want them to taste how delicious it can be ;)

dried-mangoes.jpg

(I actually have a better tasting brand which I buy often but I cannot find it on the net!)

Right now I'm drinking coke Zero and eating a green peas snack at work :p

Mmmmm.....I ate too much dried mango for the week and I must stop! :p I'm sending some packs to a couple of dear friends on BL from other parts of the world because I really want them to taste how delicious it can be ;)

dried-mangoes.jpg

(I actually have a better tasting brand which I buy often but I cannot find it on the net!)

<3<3<3<3<3<3

aaaaaahhhhhh

ugh a bunch of junk food (chocolate) and now i feel like SHIAT!!! goin to the grocery store later to gt healthy food again

dried-mangoes.jpg

Mmmm I just got off an 8 hour train ride and I was snacking on dried mango and yogurt covered raisins the whole ride.

bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I'm trying to get lots of calories lately

well my healthy dinner = dark mixed greens, sliced almonds, crumbled feta cheese, dried cranberries mixed w/ balsalmic vinegar and olive oil. it was very tasty.

For dinner I had pork liempo (really tender), yummy sauteed scallops with brocolli, garlic and oyster sauce, and chicken corn soup. MMMMM. Had a bit of strawberry ice cream for dessert but it wasnt my usual brand, and it was too sweet!

I dislike dried mango :p It's got chemicals in it too, usually.

I just had a mango I bought from the corner of my street. It was kind of reddish (this is not common here). Afterwards, I opened our fridge and saw some Indian mangoes from our tree. They were both GOOD! I usually eat both kinds sour, but recently I've been digging them ripe.

For lunch, I had freshly made green noodles in four kinds of sauce with shiitake. I also had a cupcake to celebrate some baby's birthday. I had a slice of millet snack that is cooked in coconut milk.

I've also been eating sweetened roasted, ground cacao all day. Think this one has peanuts in it. I'm challenging chocolate-eating norms.

I'm about to eat this regional dish I just made too.

I love eating!!!!!!!!!!!

I had taco shells with diced tomato and french onion mixed with lean ground beef covered in hot cause and salsa.

today I ate:
6 boiled eggs
banana
apple
35g whey
2 bowls of bran flakes with 1 percent

1 pound lime+garlic shrimp
spinach
2 glasses of milk
2 large sweet potatoes

1 pound pork chops
bunch of brocoli
35g whey protein

I'm gonna grill bacon cheeseburgers with a friend in an hour or so and then later eat 250g cottage cheese +35g whey.

typical maintenance day :D

I just had a mango I bought from the corner of my street. It was kind of reddish (this is not common here). Afterwards, I opened our fridge and saw some Indian mangoes from our tree. They were both GOOD! I usually eat both kinds sour, but recently I've been digging them ripe.

For lunch, I had freshly made green noodles in four kinds of sauce with shiitake. I also had a cupcake to celebrate some baby's birthday. I had a slice of millet snack that is cooked in coconut milk.

I've also been eating sweetened roasted, ground cacao all day. Think this one has peanuts in it. I'm challenging chocolate-eating norms.

I'm about to eat this regional dish I just made too.

I love eating!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends what kind you get. The super sweet dried mango is full of preservatives and whatnot but if you go to Whole Foods you can get dried mango that is just purely dried mango... it just doesn't taste as good :D

for breakfast (at 2 PM)- home-made almond baguette w/ strawberry preservatives, croissant, fresh fruit & apple juice... damn my mother and her food...

yeah, yeah OJ!!!

photo1172.jpg

You can tell i am really procrastinating my studying if im taking pictures of my Tropicana.

One really only one junk food vice...I have such a soft spot for the good old blue bell!

13yqt6w.jpg

...and no, I didn't pig out of the carton, I used a bowl :p

I know you'd say that beeyatch :p:p bisulfite to retain freshness. But hey, Ive only been indulging myself with some dried fruit now so let me enjoy! I like to stuff myself silly with something for a few weeks than forget about it for months.

I love fresh mangoes the most, and some green mango with something salty. I HATE apple mango...that shit sucks and smells like baby barf.

Status
Not open for further replies.