• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What was the last thing you ate/drank? version Healthy Living

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel guilty seeing you all talk about this fine food and here the last thing I ate was a tab about 36 minutes ago and then some McDonalds a while before that.

I've started cooking though lately, only basics so far but I make a mean spaghetti bolognese and can cook up a pretty decent BBQ. Am after ideas for cool meals to cook though if anyone has any recommendations. :D

I've started cooking though lately, only basics so far but I make a mean spaghetti bolognese and can cook up a pretty decent BBQ. Am after ideas for cool meals to cook though if anyone has any recommendations. :D

SO recipe thread! Part 1 is around there somewhere too, but thats a good place to look. Theres lots of great ideas in there.

^Just curious...but what do you with the yolks after you make your eggwhite omelet? Discard em? Man I love eggs too much to just have an "eggwhite" omelet....i want it ALL!

Hehe, Im the opposite. Don't like the whites, but the yolks rock hard. I eat egg yolk raw sometimes. =D Yummy!

a glass of whole milk,
a glass of peach banana orange juice with poppies,
a banana,
and ramen noodles

whole milk seems whiter and tastier than 2%. i have yet to do a "pepsi challenge" for it though lol

delicious thread! you people eat well :D

I just had two pieces of bacon, 4 local eggs, bread with peanut butter and jelly, green tea, and a few hand fulls of dark chocolate. decent eatins for sure

To drink - green tea & citrus

To eat - cous cous with pesto and fried onions.

Nom.

spinach, argula, minced garlic, chopped red onions, shredded carrots, shredded red cabbage, cucumber, yellow pepper, chickpeas, and grilled chicken tossed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

water to wash it down

delicious thread! you people eat well :D

I just had two pieces of bacon, 4 local eggs, bread with peanut butter and jelly, green tea, and a few hand fulls of dark chocolate. decent eatins for sure
i eat food if i can make it * easily and * quickly and * with no effort, lol

Well, now I'm eating almonds and raisins, but before that I ate some delicious college dining hall food: banana tofu "curry" (not very spicy), brown rice, onion rings, and kale.

Last thing I drank, water. That's all I ever drink anyway. Except when I run, then I gulp down a nice cool refreshing ayahuasca. juzzzz gidding

spinach, argula, minced garlic, chopped red onions, shredded carrots, shredded red cabbage, cucumber, yellow pepper, chickpeas, and grilled chicken tossed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

water to wash it down

I know I sound like a broken record, but I could eat gallons of what you just typed . Drool.

pizza-slice-400.jpg

and

phpOJCTB2

I know I sound like a broken record, but I could eat gallons of what you just typed . Drool.
Ditto on your food choices! I eat like this 5-6 days a week EVERY week. We made lifestyle changes about 3 years ago. Expensive, though. Of course, being the nightly herb smoker, I eat again later on. Usually cereal, baked potato chips, spoons of peanut butter, frozen fruit pops....not all in one sitting :) We don't keep much junk food in the house....or else I would eat it all. I buy my lhusband Nerds, Chubby Hubby Ice Cream, and cookies. All of which I can resist the urge to shove in my grill.

Dinner: whole wheat penne, w/ grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, sliced black oilves, white (cannelini) beans, sauteed spinach garlic yellow onion, in a homemade tomato pasta sauce with grated parm cheese on top.

BL Lime to drink while cooking. Water with dinner.

Breakfast: Whey protein shake with skin milk, flax oil, and Pomegrante Kefir and a banana

Lunch: tuna w/shredded carrot, diced red onion mixed with 40 spice hummus on Muesli bread, non fat greek yogurt w/honey, raw almonds, ground flax, and blackberries. Water and then cranberry green tea to drink.

A banana and two cups of coffee. Used vanilla agave nectar and whipped cream in my coffees. Delicious! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.