• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was the first research chemical that you tried and when?

Early 80s was when they were freely prescribed to me with refills

I even had a pharmecutical rep' poster of the Vicodin man shaking off a thousand 16 penny nails from his body & turning into hercules after one dose

Early 80s was when they were freely prescribed to me with refills

I even had a pharmecutical rep' poster of the Vicodin man shaking off a thousand 16 penny nails from his body & turning into hercules after one dose
Yeah, quite recently all things considered. I guess hydrocodone was exclusively a cough suppressant up until that point, not a painkiller. Which is probably what helped it get in Schedule III and stay there for so long, even though it was considered equal in strength to morphine from the earliest days.

It was aMT. I did try legal truffles before that i guess they cant be considered a RC though so aMT was my first RC experience.

Loved the day i got that letter

Yeah, quite recently all things considered. I guess hydrocodone was exclusively a cough suppressant up until that point, not a painkiller. Which is probably what helped it get in Schedule III and stay there for so long, even though it was considered equal in strength to morphine from the earliest days.
It probably took me a couple years to figure out it was the acetaminophin that was killing my gut when id take a couple of the
7.5 / 750's

I know.... I was also, back then, on heavy fucking amounts of benzos and pregab + dat fucking hash from gravity bong. I dont drive, too, fucked anymore since I dont even have the license. Gained some sense, ehh? Its a long journey for everyone.

I know.... I was also, back then, on heavy fucking amounts of benzos and pregab + dat fucking hash from gravity bong. I dont drive, too, fucked anymore since I dont even have the license. Gained some sense, ehh? Its a long journey for everyone.
Oh I agree, we all fuck up that's for sure. This past year was incredibly enlightening for me but it's been a bad struggle.

For me, shrooms cleansed my brain like a fucking much. I think Im taking 1 gram of psilocybin tomorrow :reggae:

I literally fucking love you Deficit. You are a good human person and I simultaneously love you and think you are a great friend. 🖤

For me, shrooms cleansed my brain like a fucking much. I think Im taking 1 gram of psilocybin tomorrow :reggae:

I literally fucking love you Deficit. You are a good human person and I simultaneously love you and think you are a great friend. 🖤
I love you too Schiz, you're the bee's knees <3 <3

Are you -93 or -92? Damn we be almost the same age. Lulz.

Anyways, yeah, Im gonna download discord while going to smoke one of my last cigs + drink the last like 4 shots :)

Maybe chat on discord soon?

This should be interesting. What was your first research chemical and when??

Mine was 4-ho-dipt in 2003!! I absolutely loved it. I had a killer trip!! I've been guinea pigging barely legal drugs, with almost no history of use in humans or animals, and reporting my results ever since.
What's the point. It's illegal now. But mdpv about ten years ago. I can't be sure I deleted all information retaining to my orders. But back when you could order it legally to your house... Im pathetic I miss that stuff. Should killed myself back then happy instead torturing myself with work for the rest my life. Maybe I'll win the lotto. But mdpv!

Good question @Mister50, but I'm afraid that Blueight is not the place you'll find that kind of information. Bluelight has a very strict "no sourcing" policy.

People need to find drugs on their own, Bluelight is a place to discuss how to use them safely, and to discuss the culture surrounding them, but we never discuss how to get them or where.

Never tried research chemical.Methcathinone from old times was home made...so may be don't counts....oh y s...one time spice

Last edited: