• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was the first research chemical that you tried and when?

Methylone and Ethylone then onto the better ones yeah 6APB, 4 MEC , 4MMC Butylone, 2c-b , Pentylone etc etc LOTS!:love::love::love::love::love::spinning:

My one and only RC experience is with etizolam. I love benzodiazepines so I fell in love with etizolam. I use to always get the strips that had the pink tablets. This was years ago.

I wish I had gotten on the meph train. I only tried it once. I'm still interested honestly.
Mephedrone was insane!! The ultimate party drug. Also cheap as fuck.

I recently had a dutch vendor offer me a kilo of mephedrone for even a fraction of what I paid in 2010. If I actually thought a kilo of meph would make it through US customs from the Netherlands I would buy that shit but I think it's highly unlikely.

My number one vendor these days just reduced their kilo price of 3-mmc to a rediculous price but I'm scared to pop on it. When I bought a kilo of meph I had a lab direct source that was in country. God I would love to have a kilo of metaphedrone.

Mephedrone was insane!! The ultimate party drug. Also cheap as fuck.

I recently had a dutch vendor offer me a kilo of mephedrone for even a fraction of what I paid in 2010. If I actually thought a kilo of meph would make it through US customs from the Netherlands I would buy that shit but I think it's highly unlikely.
Yeah NL sketch af these days

2ce. My buddy had 20mg capsules. Intense psychedelic but at that time I wasn’t reacting well to them so didn’t enjoy it much.

-GC

Ohh that's a hard one probably methylone when i was 16 which would have been in 2003
Whoa, methylone has been around since 2003!? That's heavy. The 00 years must have been heaven for drugheadz, at least as I hear that in Switzerland they had tolerated coffeeshops, and then years on end with nearly-free RCs and without any legal worries ... these days any chem is already half banned before it even arrived with the vendors.

But chemical, if you count medicines too, then it was DXM with maybe 16 y/o. Will always remember the antidepressant hit it gave me and from then on my career as an addict was basically pre-programmed. I wanted to convince myself that DXM indeed was just like any drug and addictive and the AD effect nor real just to find out that it was the other way round, and many drugs offering more than just addiction, lol.

Real drug was cannabis which I didn't like, and real chemical drug mephedrone.

I've combined mephedrone with methylone and butylone but not at the same time, lol.

I didn't puke though.
I did, quite a bit. Those who abstained from the butylone booster were fine, us other two very sick. Not to mention I literally felt a chronic anxiety disorder begin with a physical sensation in my sinuses and never go away. Not a joke about snorting this was like some kind of energetic hole ripped in my aura

Spice branded (Ordinary, Gold and Silver)in the packets and pre-rolled joints. Tried loads of alternative brands and stuff. Then came along Mephedrone and got caught up in the UK RC scene - god that was wild.

I could write a book on it lol.

Acrually have a sub Reddit about the UK RC scene: https://reddit.com/r/UKRCscene

The first was 5-MeO-DiPT, in 2002. I only knew it as "foxy", some kid was selling doses of it in the house across the street from where I lived in sophomore year of college. I researched it a couple of years later and realized what I had taken. I really enjoyed it, nothing profound but it was fun. He was selling 20mg doses, which in retrospect is pretty crazy.

The first RC I got myself, knowing what it was, and dosing appropriately, was 2C-I. That was in 2005.

Ohh that's a hard one probably methylone when i was 16 which would have been in 2003

They sold it in the smart shops under the brand name "explosion" was a small vial with vanilla flavored fluid.
I remember that shit
the original Ivory Wave "bath salts" (pre-2010) would count. (What was in there anyway? MDPV?)
Ivory wave was mdpv yeah
I use to always get the strips that had the pink tablets
Maaaate. They were good days. I'd suck on 50 of those little delights a day.

The 'drone days in UK were fuckin
I N S A N E.
Every single day/night while it was legal was a free for all party, anywhere, everywhere 24/7. I was in my early 20s.
I wouldn't mind saying it now if i was a convicted dealer, but if i was i would have sold fuckin kilos of that shit 😂 and probably even more after it got banned 😂 😂 😂

Was good for sex too. But yeah mephedrone was my first RC. I've tried at least 30-50 different ones i reckon. 2c-i I rate pretty heavily.
My favorite by a mile was MXE though.
I had such a baaaad blackout-heavy AMAZING period of life while that was available for me to buy in the shop easier than it was to get alcohol, my towns headshop was 24/7 lol.

Good memories

Now feelings of anger we can't get them here anymore

I call the combo of mephdrone, methylone and butylone "pukealone" hahah
I never ever got sick what so ever from them ,,,,I got EL PRIMO quality ---The very best and purity ...Did the THREE M tests always and stuff went colors to perfection. Marqui , Mandellin and Mecke, so I know my material was A1 quality , Hell could even go step farther and Mass Spectrometry like Labs do ahhhhh!:unsure:

I've combined mephedrone with methylone and butylone but not at the same time, lol.

I didn't puke though.
Mephedrone was too hard on the heart but exciting, 6 APB is sweet as hell and real MDA was fantastic in old days of partying.

3-meo-DMT, 2003, didn’t weigh it, snorted what I thought was a small amount. Holy scared me away from psychs for 2-3 more years.