• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was The First Drug You IV'd?

Heroin, MDMA, Methoxetamine. I enjoyed MXE the most

Really, better then heroin?? Do you get a rush from it or just more of an intense onset/high but not reallya rush??

With even doses as low as 30mgb snorted sometimes being uncomfortable for me i was pretty sure i didnt want to try iv'ing it but yoy saying that mames me want ro consider iving 3-7mg to see what its like lol.

Actually i only didnt enjoy it todsy because my mom came home early so i was worried about being too fucked up to converse. It ended up not going badly but worrying about it was a definate buzz kill. Plus opiate withdrawal played a part in it being unpleasant

Ive tried shooting heroin on top ofnsnortedmxe before which was intense and weird but not mecessarily unenjoyanle. I was like a fucking madman lmao

Sorry for double poost but editing is way too big of a pain on my phone. Wantrd to add though--

I was acting so crazy i actually tried to get my camcorder on to record myself.... you guys would of gotten a kick out of it as would i have once sober but unfortunately the camcorder was dead :(

I started with hydromorphone only 4mgs then went on to roxicodone30mgs, Ms contin, several other pharms then heroin my fav is hydromorphone 8mgs shakes

Theres a rush and the effects are massively different. It's unlike anything I experienced before. Heroin is more blatently euphoric but it bores me. Be careful with the IV mxe, doing too much puts you in a very very strange state where you are in like an alternate reality and forget who you are all you can hear is the WOWOWOWOWOW and everything looks digital. It seems to last forever but then its gone and you want more. It's not physically addictive to my knowledge. There is a sweet spot where ultimate euphoria is reached, and then afterwards the afterglow is immense. My favorite substance

Theres a rush and the effects are massively different. It's unlike anything I experienced before. Heroin is more blatently euphoric but it bores me. Be careful with the IV mxe, doing too much puts you in a very very strange state where you are in like an alternate reality and forget who you are all you can hear is the WOWOWOWOWOW and everything looks digital. It seems to last forever but then its gone and you want more. It's not physically addictive to my knowledge. There is a sweet spot where ultimate euphoria is reached, and then afterwards the afterglow is immense. My favorite substance

Howbmuch would you consider the "sweet spot" to be in terms of mg's?

First and only drug I've IV'd was crystal. And myy that was crazy good shit.
Not sure if id try IVing Heroin, id probably like it too much..

In the supervisionof a hospital where I've had hydromorphone iv which was awesome. I tried IV heroin today for the first time at home though.

Last edited:
Morphine.

Id heard about the "pins & needles" but Jesus H Christ that shit hurt.

scared the shit out of me I thought I OD'ed because my whole body "hurt so good" and my face was red as fuck.

shortly after hydroM then heroin.

The hydroM rush was GREAT.

hydroM is like the new rich friend thatll buy you anything you want while morphine is like my ride or die homie from childhood. ( if that makes sense im high as fuck off this hash oil )

If I had to choose one Id take a FAT shot of M over hydroM anyday.

Last edited:
meth then moved onto morphine/oxy. done plenty others in between.

if i do bunt these days i prefer an opioid.

In the supervisionof a hospital where I've had hydromorphone iv which was awesome. I tried IV heroin today for the first time at home though.

What did you think? Which would you prefer now that you have had both?

I dunno, the rushes are a bit different but both have their own euphoric natures. I'll say if I'm including the high post rush, I'd choose heroin any day over hydromorphone. Though I'd take oxymorphone nasal over both. I'd love to try IV oxymorphone but would need to find oxymorphone IRs and grab some micron filters.

Heroin.

Beginning of the summer i tried mdpv iv which i didnt like.

Last week i shot up a small amount of coke i got for free for the first time and wanna try more but i.wont spend my money on coke.

Heroin in November '11 a few days after my birthday.

I was happy with snorting so I wish I kept it that way. It's not something I do every time I use, but sometimes the temptation to get that rush is hard to resist.