• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was The First Drug You IV'd?

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
Just curious. I wanna see how many people were IVing pharmaceutical opiates before IVing heroin, and how many people started off on coke, speed, meth, RC's, etc....

As for me, it was either Xanax or Jack Daniels. I am quite the odd junkie, and continued sniffing my heroin while I shot jack daniels, vodka, tequila, and xanax. For the record none of those did much for me, and I would never do it again. I was young and bored or some shit.

Hydromorphone. It was love at first sight (or shot I should say). The only other substance I have IV'ed is oxycodone, which is not worth it at all. I also had morphine IV'ed at the hospital, but that was after I tried the hydromorphone.

I had been abusing pharmaceutical opioids for my whole life, but the first drug I shot up was yayo, and then after I exhausted that addiction, others....

Prepped my first cold shot of MS IR before I even could legally have a drivers license, I dunno but morphine is still my favorite.

Codeine. Don't ask. Second was focalin.Third was coke, and fourth was heroin, which then followed a whole opiate IV exploration, like dilaudid, oxy, morphine, etc., and then mixing thm with coke. My favorite was definitely dilaudid + coke.

I haven't IV'd a single thing yet.

I want my first to be hydromorphone...

My veins are exits-only, it seems. Every time a needle has been stuck in me, it was to take blood. I can't even watch my doctor when she does it. I have a huge phobia. Maybe that's a good thing.

Youre one lucky bastard for not dying from that.

Mine was Heroin, no surprise there though.

yeah i heard later about the histamine reaction thing

I haven't IV'd a single thing yet.

I want my first to be hydromorphone...

My veins are exits-only, it seems. Every time a needle has been stuck in me, it was to take blood. I can't even watch my doctor when she does it. I have a huge phobia. Maybe that's a good thing.

yes that's a very good thing

Tramadol I think. Followed quickly by promethazine (dumbest fucking thing I ever did; fucked the vein, blacks out for 8 hours and crashed a car during that time, silly fool I was)

My drug of choice was always heroin but the first time i shot up was cocaine, within 6 months i couldnt imagine any other ROA.

Heroin was the 1st i ever IVd. followed by hydromorphone, oxycontin, morphine and dilaudid. I'd have to say hydromorphone was my fav, best rush ever

Heroin was the first drug to grace my veins...followed shortly afterwards by coke. I think I shot my first speedball literally maybe a week or two after I IV'ed H for the first time, hah. The pharm's came afterwards.

Heroin. Had to be really. It was only my addiction to it that overcame my reluctance to use needles in the first place, cos needles were kind of next level junky shit but chasing wasn't really cutting it any more. Once I'd felt the rush and got the nod I'd been chasing back at last I was pretty much an IV user by choice from then on. Done a lot of crack IV, bit of coke, on their own or in speedballs, amphetamine sulphate just the once.

my one and only, heroin. but i would like to shoot up some crystal meth sometime. that would be a good blast. :D

Hydromorphone. When i first thought of IVing i figured if i was going to risk it that i might as well start with the best :\

I am not including the Demerol (meperidine/Pethidine) and morphine along with anti-nausea drugs Ive had IV from a doctor at a hospital or clinic when i was very young.

Since my first experience with IV dilaudid i have tried morphine, clonidine to boost the dilaudid or morphine shot in the same syringe (DO NOT DO THIS! Very fucking dangerous to say the least), cocaine and Demerol.