• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was The First Drug You IV'd?

Heroin

Shooting heroin can make you feel motherfuckin' gangsta. Be out and about somewhere and be like, "Bitch outta my way! I shoot heroin! I'm crazy! You don't know what I'm going to do next! I don't even know what I'm going to do next. Wildcard bitches! Yeee-haawww!"

Well, I mean, I never say that, but I will certainly think it.

Heroin

Shooting heroin can make you feel motherfuckin' gangsta. Be out and about somewhere and be like, "Bitch outta my way! I shoot heroin! I'm crazy! You don't know what I'm going to do next! I don't even know what I'm going to do next. Wildcard bitches! Yeee-haawww!"

Well, I mean, I never say that, but I will certainly think it.

Lol. I think like that when I'm on acid. (Just replace the phrase "I shoot heroin!" with "I dropped acid!")

meth. i was at the strip club blowing thru a paycheck and i got drunk and started hunting for coke. couldn't find any and ended up spending all my $ that i brought (had like $120 at home i was trying to save.. but you know how alcohol is) so I ended up walking up on some girl at the gas station nearby and asking her for a ride home and if she knew where to get coke. she said she was JUST ABOUT TO PICK UP SOME METH so we went and got a $40 sack and went back to my house. she shot up and i was so drunk i asked her to shoot me up.. she did.. and i ended up going on a 3 day IV meth binge with her, a 32 year old mother of 2 who was like a solid 7/10. craziest sex of my life. anyway, she missed 2 shots on me and i didn't IV anything for about a week, then i started shooting up Butylone, TAAKA vodka and Cuervo like it was going out of style.

I now have HEP C from one week of craziness, since towards the end i started digging rigs out of the trash ( i lived in a subletted room at the time and she took great care to throw the rigs wrapped up in 3+ ziploc bags in our big trash bags.. of course i dug them out and used them :|) IVing is still the shit to me.

^How people can do stuff like that to themselves is really beyond me. 8(

to someone who had his first suicide attempt at 8 years old, not much is foreign...

Well that weeks gonna be with you forever literally, I'm sorry bout your misfortune. Bet you have a fucking blast though.. Are you Doing chemo?
meth. i was at the strip club blowing thru a paycheck and i got drunk and started hunting for coke. couldn't find any and ended up spending all my $ that i brought (had like $120 at home i was trying to save.. but you know how alcohol is) so I ended up walking up on some girl at the gas station nearby and asking her for a ride home and if she knew where to get coke. she said she was JUST ABOUT TO PICK UP SOME METH so we went and got a $40 sack and went back to my house. she shot up and i was so drunk i asked her to shoot me up.. she did.. and i ended up going on a 3 day IV meth binge with her, a 32 year old mother of 2 who was like a solid 7/10. craziest sex of my life. anyway, she missed 2 shots on me and i didn't IV anything for about a week, then i started shooting up Butylone, TAAKA vodka and Cuervo like it was going out of style.

I now have HEP C from one week of craziness, since towards the end i started digging rigs out of the trash ( i lived in a subletted room at the time and she took great care to throw the rigs wrapped up in 3+ ziploc bags in our big trash bags.. of course i dug them out and used them :|) IVing is still the shit to me.

no, i got a standard blood test at a doctor out in California and she said I was Hep C positive.. told me to come in for a follow-up within a week, I never did. This was in May I believe.. I haven't done shit about it since. I'll get around to it one day.....

no, i got a standard blood test at a doctor out in California and she said I was Hep C positive.. told me to come in for a follow-up within a week, I never did. This was in May I believe.. I haven't done shit about it since. I'll get around to it one day.....

thats pretty fucked dude. you must really not give a fuck which is sad

heroin, then coke, then 4mmc, methylone, butylone.. that's it i guess... Coke has the best rush but I generally do coke and dope together, I never do one without the other anymore. Speedballing is very addictive. Honestly iv coke is more addictive then dope in a sense minus the dependency issues which play a big roll.

Damn I shared needles a bunch of times, glad to say I came back clean for everything though. Jesus fuck I was a bit scared. Time to put the rigs down for a few months and when I come back my technique will be impeccably sterile.

morphine. on my 21st bday i received a 100mg bottle (10mg/ml) of morphine sulphate from my old pharmacy connection. wow. was it ever different than snorting oxy and dope. almost was trippy, like i would close my eyes and see all these mind movies for lack of a better word. a few days later when i had gotten every last mcg out of the bottle, i had heroin too so i got on here (yay HR!) found all the needed info and it was love at first flash.

morphine dreams are beautiful. they were a huge allure to my addiction of morphine.