• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs what RC stimulant best mimics adderal/amph--can b used for work and taken daily

Id rather they try their hardest to find adderal/ritalin/dexidrine before taking meth or an rc.Maybe even talk to their doctor and see if they can get prescribed a low dose of one of those.
I’d agree, any issue with asking your dr for adhd meds? If you can’t concentrate, or keep yourself going these sound like hallmark signs of ADD.
Personallly I’m on 7,5x3 day hydrocodone (bone on bone back issue ) and 15mg adderall 3xday. It took a while to get there but being honest with your provide will go a long way. I’ve been at these doses for about 12 years.

I need a stiimulant to help me function at work, and am considering one of the many RC stimulants available.

In your experience/knowledge/opinion, which RC stimulant would be best suited to be taken daily to make me moe alert and productive at work. I am looking for something as similar to adderall as possible. Something that is still technically legal in the uSA, that lasts for at least 2-3 hours per dose, preferably 4-6 hours if possible, and something that can be taken orally or snorted.

It should also be as safe as an RC can possibly be. Meaning if its between safety and efficacy, I'd rather take something half as effective but twice as safe as another rc stim.

I'm on 140mg/day MMT and while keeping me off opiates, it makes me too drowsy and my mind too foggy to work at optimal level. I've been using cocaine daily to keep me alert, it works, but is expensive. I've tried propylhexadrine (benzadrex) and it also works, but feels slightly toxic--it has much broader systemic effects than I need and takes a toll on my body so I can't imagine taking it daily or even more than once every few weeks.

I've tried all the OTC stimulants like caffeine, ephedrine, energy drinks, diet pills and herbal suppliments. None produce the effects I need.

I am thinking abnout lowering my dose, and will be starting that next week. But last thing I want to do is go too low to avoid being drowsy and end up relapsing...

I do not have access to adderall, ritalin, concerta, meth, speed, etc....nobody I know evens knows someone with access to these drugs

Soooo, I'm looking at RC stims to help me stay productive until I can taper to a lower dose of methadone that does not make me groggy without risking relapse along the way down in dose. No need to mention diet, excersize, sleep....well aware of the benefits of these things and am trying to take advantage of them.

I’ve been on daily Methadone 80mg for 10+ years and have a script for Ritalin & Vyvanse (d-amphetamine) and Valiums / Pregabalin

While on Methadone….patients are SIGNIFICANTLY more likely to use stimulants (pharma or illicit) specifically Cocaine….in addition to benzodiazepines. According to the many medical journals I’ve read

I too…have been using daily Cocaine….after my Ritalin IR 50mg has worn off.

$200 CDN / $165 USD approx for 2 grams of decent quality Cocaine. Very oily and moist, breaks apart softly by pressing rocks with fingers. No dry crumbly powder cut to shit. Oily shimmering crystalline hcl salts… tropane alkaloid smelling of gasoline. Blasting a line and feel that pleasurable mood lift. Probably 40% pure. Which in Canada is decent.

2 grams / $200 of Cocaine would last me 2-3 days Max…..for 5-7 months daily. Fuuuuuck, it’s not sustainable.

Ritalin & d-Amphetamine are a luxury. Find a doc, your childhood ADHD was never treated. Teachers wanted you on Ritalin but your parents refused. Now in your adult life, you’ve noticed this condition if negativity effecting your life, frequent job loss/changes, personal relationship problems, impulsive decisions that effect your financial situation negatively.

You are interested in exploring the lowest dose possible of Adderall XR (5mg tablets with beads) or whatever the doctor is familiar with and has had success with their patients. Very possible it’ll work. After some time, the doc would gradually increase your dosage or add IR tablets.

Phenylpiracetam 100mg tablets is a Nootropic and an effective general stimulant with dopaminergic properties. Medical journal studies testing Phenylpiracetam against Ritalin and Dexedrine and the rats performed better and preferred Phenylpiracetam

Soviet Russia invented it along with Phenibut (anxiolytic with dopaminergic properties) for cosmonauts in space missions for peak mental performance, alert stimulant and Phenibut a potent anxiolytic without impairment of cognitive function

Where is there domestic sourcing it’s nowhere. I got all the clearnet BS. I have serious plugs for regular stuff but they want very large quantities (which is dangerous since I don’t sell).

If not here … where …where can u openly talk and rate that’s not dw.

Some flouro amphs get to really close and some even (much) more functional as a functional stims than plain old racemic amphetamine. Idk if such stuff is still out there.

(M)ethylphenidate is a stimulant only because it blocks reuptake of the neurotransmitter norepinephrine. This causes you to maybe feel more awake, but feel very fidgety, have really bad heart palpitation, and ALWAYS puts me into mania.

Seriously though, different drugs for different folks, and all that - but doses of 50-200mg caffeine, depending on personal physiology and frequency of use, can definitely produce wakefulness without unpleasant anxiety/heart problems. It's recognised as safe by the FDA. Smaller doses are probably better- a single Redbull has probably twice as much caffeine as a non-regular-user needs.

Some people also report less jittery effects with plant-based sources of caffeine, like yerba mate or guarana. You're welcome to try those too. (If you want to know a jittery, gnarly, nigh-useless anxiogen, try yohimbe bark sometime.)

I guess my point is, amphetamines don't really have a more tolerable side effect profile than caffeine. Both are nasty in overdose, but both can eb very effective stims in reasonable doses.
The problem with monoaminergic stimulants (NDRIs, amphetamines) is that for most people they will lose their 'sparkle" eventually. Using meth/amphetamines to stay awake is not sustainable.

If you come off a couple months of caffeine, you'll probably have some headaches and be sluggish for a bit. (could even taper caffeine to avoid this) Coming off a daily amphetamine habit would probably leave you in a mess, comparably...
Ummm……huh?

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is a potent dopaminergic stimulant. It’s nearly identical to Cocaine in its MOA, both being “Inverse Agonists” Ritalin doesn’t behave like a typical DNRI

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is a “Classic Amphetamine” and it’s ED-50 is nearly twice as potent as Cocaine. Effective dose to inhibit 50% of DAT dopamine transporters…..which is necessary to experience euphoria

Methylphenidate is 3-4 X more active at releasing Dopamine than Norepinephrine

Ethylphenidate releases even less Norepinephrine

Isopropylphenidate releases only 1/3 the Norepinephrine than Methylphenidate (Ritalin)

4-Fluoro Methylphenidate is 3.33 X more potent than Methylphenidate at the DAT

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is a serious dopaminergic stimulant and gave me PROFOUND euphoric happiness and pleasure just as Oxycodone did. The only two drugs to ever give me true euphoria.