• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs what RC stimulant best mimics adderal/amph--can b used for work and taken daily

I'll echo that sentiment.

20mg 2-fma is so much lighter on the body than dexedrine, so much cheaper, so much purer etc.

It's also less moreish and addictive, and the clarity it produces is unsurpassed by any other functional stimulant I've tried.

May be a pro-drug for 2-fa but I'm not sure. Tread lightly though since it has little human history as of right now.

Caffiene doesn't work-- I already drink 3 Monster energy drinks (420 mgs caffiene) in addition to taking 2 diet pills (200 mg's caffiene, synephrine, yohimbe, etc...) Before 1pm, and I'm still nodding out at my desk.

I'm not factoring in addictive potenmtial to the equation. I know the dangers of taking addictive substances very well, and while it is not something to be taken lightly, it is something that I am fully aware of and willing to accept the consequences of. (Currently addicted to cocaine for this reason)

I've tried aaand tried to find adderal, dexadrine, ritalin, vyvanse, concerta, and even meth / speed but have been unable to find any. I can get as much coke as I need, but can't find any Rx stims as hard as I try.

I've turned to RC sstims, b/c the OTC stims aren't cutting it even a little bit despite near toxic levels of caffiene and ephedrine in my system, aand b/c I can't find any Rx stims or traditional street meth/amph.

My only other alternative is continuing the coke, but I just can't afford it anymore.... Using coke everyday is damnb expensive!

I'd like to lower my MMT dose and not take any stims....in fact tried to see the doctor to lower my dose today at the clinic and was told he wasn't available until Monday... Sso until I can get my dose lowered enough to stop nodding, I'm hoping an RC stim can help me.

Adrafanil sounds like best option. Follwed by ethyphenidate

Anyone have experience with adrafanil, what is it Rx'd for overseas, effects, etc?

You shouldn't use an RC daily because the long-term risks are not known.

That said, I've been taking small amounts (~25 mg per day) of 2-FMA about 5 days a week for months with no noticeable problems. It's very helpful for focus/motivation and has been compared to Adderall by many people. That or 2-FA would be the closest thing you can find on the RC market. Just be mindful of overuse, as it can lead to the same problems as other stimulants.

I can relate about not being able to get prescription stims. Sucks.

I would concur with the others about 2-FMA in low does may be a solid option........Ethylphenidate has been tricky to find in a consistent enough quality (from my experience UK vendors have the low to mid-range version while USA vendors carry a higher grade version....God knows why or how) ...although if a good batch is found it is highly efficacious. 3-FA has helped me as a non-euphoric focusing agent at low doses. I suspect 2-FA could be similar in that regard. Pentedrone is a mild stimulant that may be the best alternative to 2-FMA in your particular circumstances. There is a lot of flack surrounding alpha-PVP, but if you can get ahold of a nice, clean sourced powder and use it sparingly it might fit the bill. The possibilities are endless with stimulant RC's, we just need to see more experience reports come in and keep harm reduction and solid information sharing a top priority. Be well.

How well is methadone working for you? Have you tried suboxone?

After I take my 1 mg a day I drink an energy drink or coffee with vitamins and a good meal and I'm amped for the day, productive and in a good mood.

DO NOT USE YOHIMBE BARK. yohimbe bark contains mao-i's in various concentrations and could be dangerous or even fatal to some on certain medications. yohimbine hcl is better suited.

I was on suboxone for 2 years, worked for me great, unfortunately when I relapsed, I couldn't afford to pay for suboxone (induction was close to a grand, plus 300 per doc appointment, plus a few hundred for the suboxone itself....)

The first time I could afford suboxone b/c my family was helping me get sober, but nobody knew about my relapse or my subsequent desire to get sober this time, so I couldn't very well ask them to help pay for my suboxone! So I chose MMT b/c it is cheap, and I was able to get on it and afford it without anyone around me having a clue I was on a mantanance drug again, let alone I relapsed....

But yes the mmt works great, just makes me too groggy. If I could do split dosing I'd be fine, I do this w/ my take homes, take half in am and other haalf in afternoon---not in w/d and not too tired either. But the other days I have to take full dose at the clinic. I'm lowering my dose, but only by 10mgs a week, first 2 weeks, then 5mgs/week for next 4 weeks. It will bring me down to 100mg/day in 6 weeks time.

But until then, I can't afford to keep doing coke everyday and can't afford to get fired for nodding out at my desk...

I'm hooping that a good portion of my lethargy is due to my coke addiction. B/c when I've been clean from coke for a week or two, I no longer feel as tired. Its like if I don't use coke for 1 day I'm aa walking zombie, but by day 5, my energy returns. I think I'm dependant on the coke for energy, so while I say I need coke to stay alert, my dependancy on coke is causing me to be extra lethargic when not actually high. Its a viscious cycle to use a played out phrase, but it is.

Hopefully I can stay sober from the coke long enough to not need the coke to stay awake....I just gotta push through the first week or 2 without coke and then staying awake at work will be easier.

Maybe you could try some pre-workout formulas like white flood, otherwise you could take benzedrex and feel like a king for 2 hours before the inevitable crash........the fact is that caffeine is the least bad alternative, that & a good nights sleep. If you legitimately have ADD the you can get scrip, otherwise that's the way the dice rolls man

Last edited:
Yep tried the pre-workout nitro supps---nada
And used benzedrex b4 but can't imagine using it daily, seems like its too much stress on my body

Look into DHE 45 or Dihydroergotamine mesylate. Used primarily to treat migraines, but works by constricting blood vessels to the neck and head. A common side effect is obviously stimulation, and can sometimes be so stimulating it causes mania. It can come in injection form, don't have to take it everyday, and lasts a while.

(M)ethylphenidate is a stimulant only because it blocks reuptake of the neurotransmitter norepinephrine. This causes you to maybe feel more awake, but feel very fidgety, have really bad heart palpitation, and ALWAYS puts me into mania.

Seriously though, different drugs for different folks, and all that - but doses of 50-200mg caffeine, depending on personal physiology and frequency of use, can definitely produce wakefulness without unpleasant anxiety/heart problems. It's recognised as safe by the FDA. Smaller doses are probably better- a single Redbull has probably twice as much caffeine as a non-regular-user needs.

Some people also report less jittery effects with plant-based sources of caffeine, like yerba mate or guarana. You're welcome to try those too. (If you want to know a jittery, gnarly, nigh-useless anxiogen, try yohimbe bark sometime.)

I guess my point is, amphetamines don't really have a more tolerable side effect profile than caffeine. Both are nasty in overdose, but both can eb very effective stims in reasonable doses.
The problem with monoaminergic stimulants (NDRIs, amphetamines) is that for most people they will lose their 'sparkle" eventually. Using meth/amphetamines to stay awake is not sustainable.

If you come off a couple months of caffeine, you'll probably have some headaches and be sluggish for a bit. (could even taper caffeine to avoid this) Coming off a daily amphetamine habit would probably leave you in a mess, comparably...

I disagree entirely. At theraputic doses - I've never had any problems with (M)ethylphenidate or Dextroamphetamine causing jitteryness or a feeling of unsettling. However, at 200MG's of Caffeine - I ALWAYS get everything I stated above.

I couldn't help but reply when I saw micro-dose LSD mentioned. See the bottom. Below days beware of RCs. If nothing else read the end.

FIRST, I'd be VERY wary about RCs, unless I was exceptionally knowledgeable about one, and that one should have been around a while with many people having taken it. Otherwise you are playing Guinea Pig, and while they're cute, your life and brain are more valuable. Long term, or even short term safety of RCs can be unknown. Maybe 30 years ago, an obviously very intelligent college student who liked Demerol (good taste), researched and found an analog that was easier to make, but had similar effects. He let it get a little too hot at one of the steps. The resultant impurity, had him in the hospital unable to move. A doctor gave him L-Dopa, for Parkinsons patients, just on a bunch. He was back in minutes. He had killed the area in his brain that made dopamine and couldn't move without L-Dopa everyday. That has bad side effects. Kind of an RC.

I loved very low dose LSD back in the early 70s. It could be VERY euphoric, and you're far from being out of it. I was as smart as ever and it had a gentle amphetamine like stimulation. I'd do it before school, have a great time, and do better in classes even. None of my friends were into it. Maybe because I never told them. You've found a jewel.

I wouldnt recommend anyone do meth, especially someone who already has had an addiction.

I couldn't agree more. There are people who use it responsibly - or at least it doesn't seem to consume their lives - but I put that number at about 15%. The rest are either spun, or "working" on how they are score more. The only thing that got me away from it was (briefly) having unlimited access to it, and brutalizing myself to the point that now you couldn't pay me to f**** with it.

As for the RC Stims, you answered your own question with the -phenidates, IMO. But some people get terribly "ate up" on them too.

Never tried RC stims. I don't even bother my prescription amphetamines anymore. Tried a pill the other day. Felt good for 4 hrs, garbage next 3 days. Just beleive in urself. It has to come dfrom the inside. And veggies.

Benzadrex inhalers! Proplyhexadrine is the drug in them. It's a psycho stimulant that's legal in the U S as a nasal decongestant, Europe as a weight loss drug. I cut up the cotton inside. 1 inhalers 6 pieces Nd down with something you can chug preferably non carbonated u dont wanna burp, gross. But it's very euphoric. I've did 3 at once one time. I've swallowed over 100 inhalers and never had a problem . Would love to try extracting it and smoking it though

Are there still bathsalts available in a lot of states? I remember when Ivory Wave (MDPV) was still legal, and I know others lasted longer than that.

My significantly-more-than-2-cents:
Not going to belabor the risk matter of RC stims - beyond saying that I am certainly comfortable taking RC stims to the same extent as black market ones (I would, however, also consider even rotating through different ones, since we don't know the chronic risk potential - I always worry that one might turn out to be an HT2B agonist where chronic administration would be cardiotoxic - if the one you picked was this, and you only used it, it would be more problematic than if you rotated through several and only one was - though ofc not rotating with one that you knew didn't have this problem would be better, not knowing this, I would be inclined to rotate - I suspect it would also help you determine which ones worked best for you)
Are you able to drop the methadone dose at all without experiencing w/d or being tempted to do heroin? If so, definitely do that. If you can lessen the cause of the problem without causing another bigger problem, do that before you try to just fight the sideffects of one drug with another.
If you can score addies or ritalin on the black market, definitely get those. They are excellent and safe. Their availability in different circles varies very widely - in liberal arts college circles, they are particularly abundant, and in lower demand, while in technical college circles, while they are widely traded, but eye-wateringly expensive. Outside of college circles though, they're less available; prices are somewhere in the middle, but availability usually depends on knowing someone who is scripted more than they take and sells the excess. I suspect that he will have a very hard time getting a script for himself - they hate prescribing stimulants to people who they know have a history of substance abuse.
Caffeine can be helpful if you just need to wake up - but it contributes IME nothing to ability to focus, and the jitters can interfere.
Meth for productivity is a very dangerous road, as the stuff is too good at disrupting sleep (duration is just too long) which can lead to missing sleep, and then taking more the next day to be functional on no sleep, which is ofc a very bad road to go down. Plus, it is dangerously fun, presenting temptation to abuse.
I definitely think 2FA and 2FMA have the most potential here.
The cathinones, and their ilk, however, not so good - they are all jittery and scattered, like coke - though they at least don't have such a rotten short duration, which makes the non-addiction bit much harder.
I have definitely done oral coke for brief focus (ie, when I want to focus too late to do adderall) - it spreads it down and makes it less compulsive, but also reduces overall potency (note: when snorting coke, it is very tempting to end up doing more coke, and I find it has diminishing returns for both function and recreation)
Several phenidate analogs are available which work well - ethylphenidate and isopropylphenidate come to mind; the latter though I found dangerously fun and tempting to abuse.
I have also recently scored some 4-F-MPH. I have barely sampled it, so unsure if it is any good for focus (or recreation for that matter) yet (if I remember, will edit in info when I do)
3-FPM, particularly if you get a good batch (different batches vary widely - one was a fantastic productive stim, as long as one kept the doses low and oral, and I even slept not that long after doing it... and then woke up easily the next day and found myself cleaning the house - very unusual! But the other two batches were weak and unremarkable and very lame)
MDPV is, imo, too scattered to use for focus, and too prone to abuse. Same goes for aPVP and MDPPP.
Modafinil and armodafinil, I guess they work for some people; if your problem is just wakefulness, not need for a psychostimulant for ADHD symptoms, these might be great for you. A few of my friends reported them being helpful for focus too, I always found them useless for that.
IME, DMAA wasn't much of a psychostimulant - though again, it might work if it was just drowsiness that you had problem with, not lack of focus.

Regardless of what you do, keep the doses oral, and have a system to make sure the doses are consistent, and that you don't unconsciously escalate the does to where they become destructive. Some of them have doses low enough that using liquid dosing might be advisable, as it would both provide a way to dose consistently, and physically prevent you from using through other means. I know a few of those could also be viable for focus snorted, but that also makes them more prone to abuse, which is probably bad for you. And the ones that can be smoked are super-compelling that way and you absolutely shouldn't use them that way.

Keep a record of dose, time of dose, how helpful it was, whether the dose might have been too high, and when you sleep and whether you had trouble getting to sleep, whether you experienced any undesirable sideffects - this is definitely helpful when trying to select the right productive drug. Also record things like caffeine consumption, and other things during the day that might impact your mental state for better or worse (hell, maybe you find that there's some other ritual that doesn't involve drugs that makes a difference!

Last edited:
Old post I know but if anyone sees this:

Clobenzorex (super underrated, it’s actually an amphetamine pharmaceutical used in Mexico) it’s the best for me honestly. It’s a pro drug so same as Vyvanse it metabolizes into dex amphet. Best for all day stim buzz if that’s what you’re looking for. I’ve also gotten my hands on some 4-Fluromethylphenidate (also kinda subtle) and 4-FMA (very amped up feeling) Dm if you want to learn more. I received all my products for a very good price.

Actually I’m a new vendor

I’m going to be offering rc FOR THE BEST PRICE (CAN SHOW dated pics if requested of product)

Willing to send free sample to prove I’m legit (~25mg- 50 mg depending on product chosen)

For first 10 customers I’ll give fire deals and grandfather you in so you keep your cost per gram the same when prices go up as more business starts to grow and prices increase.

75 a g for bromaz

50 a g for clobenzorex (super underrated prodrug to dex amphet)

85 a g for Deschloroetizolam (mixed reviews, I say it’s very similar to the OG, I like it myself)

Some product to come as RC in the future are: 4-Fluoromethylphenidate and ethyl(1-phenylbutan-2-yl)amine (both been shown to cause stim in mice) (all will be very competitively priced for first 10 customers too)

Everything our company has to offer is not for human consumption or use or for veterinary purposes or usage, how the purchaser plans to research these chemicals is unbeknownst to my company. My company is not liable for any forms of misuse of the products sold by us. My company will not be held responsible for misuse of our products. By purchasing from our company you agree to these terms and agreements.

Reach out at on telegram @will_deliver_rc_chems or through protonmail at [email protected] whichever is more convenient. Tell me what you want. Standard shipping and handling is $7 in continental USA (if outside let me know and I’ll estimate) if you want it next day I can find out how much overnight will be for you. Packages can be shipped ground with a tracking number or usps envelope for cheapest route.

I look forward to supplying y’all with much needed chemicals
Don't fall for that lol. Unfortunately, BL doesn't allow me to directly help you find sources, but trust me when I say there are VERY verified / reliable groups out there that only let very reliable vendors be in their groups. Now I'm not saying this man is a scammer 100%, but I'd never trust someone suggesting something they just so happen to sell as well..