• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What physical side effects do you get from your drug of choice?

Let this be a warning to anyone who abuses ketamine.
Please, learn from my mistakes.
Beware, it's pretty disgusting ⚠

Let this be a warning to anyone who abuses ketamine.
Please, learn from my mistakes.
Beware, it's pretty disgusting ⚠
Hard but true.

Thanks for sharing I saw a video someone made during my 2nd insult and that was confronting like your pic's.

So far I seem relatively undamaged by meth. The worst thing is all the spider veins across my nose and cheeks that seem to have been produced by mad rushes when I was IV’ing. If I ever quit I’ll use the money I save for some laser therapy to give me back my youthful clear skin. Another thing is dry skin patches on my face. I also have a very painful repetitive strain injury from a major meth-inspired pastime. However, I bet it’s a different story on my insides though my last bloodwork all came back within the normal range and my blood pressure is spot on normal.

im taking methadone to detox from heroin and its supposed to get me to function normally yet all it does to me is making me bedridden for entire days (super sleepy) and when i do get up i sweat like a mf even if its cold outside i have to wear shorts or skirts because i feel as if it was 30c outside and it sucks because i have to go training and it makes it impossible for me

Buprenorphine. Barely any effects (constipation) if theres less than 7 days from last use. No withdrawals at this point either. Perfect drug, not really fiending more, not really enjoying the high too much, but get to inject a drug so it evens out.

Also since I started smoking instead of shooting I notice I get low level pins and needles in my feet and calves. They also feel kinda cold - even when upper body on fire. 99% sure it’s vasoconstriction but it’s weird I only notice it smoking. Maybe I consume more smoking without realising since I just drop shards into the bowl without weighing them like I did shots.