• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What physical side effects do you get from your drug of choice?

Pinkbeam

Bluelighter
I use meth and I've went thru several side effects through the years; sore feet, swollen ankles, red blotchy legs (which scared the heck out of me) but these days all I get are really dry lips. It's so gross. I'm constantly scraping the dead skin off. Chap stick doesnt even phase it. I need to drink more water.

What about you guys? What side effects do you always get from your doc?

My teeth are tar-fuck-stained and I have giant dark circles under my eyes from smoking ~2g of weed a day on average for the last 10 years.

I've been using a dry herb vape way more and I'm surprised my dark circles/eye bags have gotten way less pronounced. Fucking toxic byproducts of combustion, the whole time lol.

LSD (and all psychs actually) give me really intense sinus pressure. It can be really painful actually

and for the lips I’ve found that aquaphor is the best. I had to use it all the time when I was on accutane (hormonal med that dries you out)

Currently tramadol and benzos.

I have gained some weight from tramadol. But, in defense of tramadol, I suffer from an eating disorder. Although benzos give me much worse munchies. I am getting cavities from eating too much sweets too.

My teeth are tar-fuck-stained and I have giant dark circles under my eyes from smoking ~2g of weed a day on average for the last 10 years.

I've been using a dry herb vape way more and I'm surprised my dark circles/eye bags have gotten way less pronounced. Fucking toxic byproducts of combustion, the whole time lol.
try taking some promethazine 20 minutes before hand next time you do tar

The worst physical side effect of my current DOC (kratom) is the withdrawal. I know a lot of people have a lot side effects from it, but I almost never get anything worse than mild nausea and craving for sweet foods that are not very healthy.

Kratom's legit. Part of a balanced breakfast. @Anonymous Dissident ever purchased from Kratom For Cheap? Family-run dealio based in Austin. Kindhearted folks, real sweet on the phone and they've got superior product for the price.

Clear...my one gripe about it is,,, kind of embarassing.
That if I do it for a few days in a row,
it makes my spit start to taste weird as hell.
This side effect is really very minor, so
I'm embarrassed to bitch about it.
And yet...this really fucking gets to me.
The taste is so subtle,
but at the same time, so permeating.
Your entire aquifer of spit is now tainted
Nothing to do about it except chew gum,
and ignore the undercurrent of OVEN CLEANER saturating your entire soft palette

Kratom's legit. Part of a balanced breakfast. @Anonymous Dissident ever purchased from Kratom For Cheap? Family-run dealio based in Austin. Kindhearted folks, real sweet on the phone and they've got superior product for the price.

The taste is so subtle,
Never tried it.

The taste is so subtle,
I appreciate the heads up, but you'll want to remove that vendor name, the mods really frown upon vendor discussion. I don't want you to get into trouble trying to help me out.

I have a friend who imports and wholesales kratom, its always good, and I don't really pay much for it, if at all.

Edited to remove info that I probably shouldn't include.

Last edited:
Never tried it.
It feels very similar to a pain pill buzz. It taste like shit though, and toss and wash is the best ROA, so you gotta choke it down.
Sometimes when I take it, I feel nothing. It doesnt work. And I've got sick off it twice. It's kinda unpredictable and it's hard to gauge how much to dose, too.
I just felt like I needed to reply to your reply and say that haha. Sorry.

It feels very similar to a pain pill buzz. It taste like shit though, and toss and wash is the best ROA, so you gotta choke it down.
Sometimes when I take it, I feel nothing. It doesnt work. And I've got sick off it twice. It's kinda unpredictable and it's hard to gauge how much to dose, too.
I just felt like I needed to reply to your reply and say that haha. Sorry.
You’re good. What’s it helpful with? Or strictly recreational? I always wind up with my girl, anytime I take anything that affects me from the neck up

LSD (and all psychs actually) give me really intense sinus pressure. It can be really painful actually

and for the lips I’ve found that aquaphor is the best. I had to use it all the time when I was on accutane (hormonal med that dries you out)
I experience the most painful sinus pressure to but only if ive snorted something

You’re good. What’s it helpful with? Or strictly recreational? I always wind up with my girl, anytime I take anything that affects me from the neck up
Its helpful for opiate withdrawal but I take it only for recreational purposes. I never have a comedown or anything negative from it. It just kinda fades away. I've read alot of post about people getting addicted to it and the withdrawal is horrible but I have trouble seeing how it could be addictive. I've done it a million times and skip days and days in between. I usually do it when I'm sober. I dont mix it with meth. It's good if you are battling sobriety. It's the only thing that got me through my 15 month sobriety streak. It was a life saver.

Its helpful for opiate withdrawal but I take it only for recreational purposes. I never have a comedown or anything negative from it. It just kinda fades away. I've read alot of post about people getting addicted to it and the withdrawal is horrible but I have trouble seeing how it could be addictive. I've done it a million times and skip days and days in between. I usually do it when I'm sober. I dont mix it with meth. It's good if you are battling sobriety. It's the only thing that got me through my 15 month sobriety streak. It was a life saver.
I don’t know if it’s sobriety or sanity honestly. I’ve been altered 3/4 my life.
After such time anything else isn’t normal. I’ll let your thread stew a day or two, really surprised no one has mentioned the side effect I love / hate the most. Maybe sobriety is overrated; most seem to just switch addictions. And not necessarily drugs. Or less harmful in the long.

I've
I don’t know if it’s sobriety or sanity honestly. I’ve been altered 3/4 my life.
After such time anything else isn’t normal. I’ll let your thread stew a day or two, really surprised no one has mentioned the side effect I love / hate the most. Maybe sobriety is overrated; most seem to just switch addictions. And not necessarily drugs. Or less harmful in the long.
I've been altered 3/4 of my life, too.

No troll, dear you don’t look the part. Still clean? If so hats off keep fighting the good fight