• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What physical side effects do you get from your drug of choice?

No troll, dear you don’t look the part. Still clean? If so hats off keep fighting the good fight
Thank you. I'm 36. I've used meth for the last 7 years, other stuff prior to that like pills, pot, ecstasy, shrooms, and alcohol. No, I relapsed 3 months ago, unfortunately. Wbu?

Thank you. I'm 36. I've used meth for the last 7 years, other stuff prior to that like pills, pot, ecstasy, shrooms, and alcohol. No, I relapsed 3 months ago, unfortunately. Wbu?
Wow, remained married? That’s awesome. Little preaching here, best quit, lost love of my life due to meth abuse. Along with it my will to do anything.

LSD (and all psychs actually) give me really intense sinus pressure. It can be really painful actually
After my thousands-of micrograms trip on LSD, I woke up the next day feeling like I was looking through a fish tank. I ate a bit more that morning to get over it and to stake awake. I don't get pain from LSD though

As to meth and any stimulant, yes you need water. Think about MDMA. And I like taking supplements to prevent tolerance so there's no comedown for me with any of them

EDIT: I always drink water on LSD too. It's important

Last edited:
-Holes in septum.
-Extreme case of bladder shrinkage and fibrosis, non reversible damage meaning my bladder will never stretch like a normal persons, will only hold 3-500ml at a time.
-Urinary tract damage.
-Vein collapse in hands/wrists/arms.
-Other unknown organ/internal damage, id guess mainly kidneys, liver, GI tract.

Oh and of course, brain fog and memory depletion...

Ketamine is one hell of a drug! Even after all this shit, and the other stuff it's cost me (relationships, friends, my familys trust/respect, jobs, etc etc), I still crave and love it... 🤷‍♂️

-Holes in septum.
-Extreme case of bladder shrinkage and fibrosis, non reversible damage meaning my bladder will never stretch like a normal persons, will only hold 3-500ml at a time.
-Urinary tract damage.

Ketamine is one hell of a drug! Even after all this shit, and the other stuff it's cost me (relationships, friends, my familys trust/respect, jobs, etc etc), I still crave and love it... 🤷‍♂️
Have never, and after reading, will never. Thank you for that. Unless maybe for depression treatment. Is it harmful at those doses/ frequencies?

-Holes in septum.
-Urinary tract damage.

Posts like this makes me happy to have quit before it's too late. I had ket cravings for years. Kitty flips (ket + mdma) were my favorite combo.

After my thousands-of micrograms trip on LSD, I woke up the next day feeling like I was looking through a fish tank. I ate a bit more that morning to get over it and to stake awake. I don't get pain from LSD though

As to meth and any stimulant, yes you need water. Think about MDMA. And I like taking supplements to prevent tolerance so there's no comedown for me with any of them

EDIT: I always drink water on LSD too. It's important
Yeah I think it may be psychosomatic as I have really bad pollen/grass allergies. I always drink a shit ton of water on it. Doesn’t happen every trip but probably 85% of them

Raised ALAT and ASAT with lowered Kreatinine, the end result of Ethanol. Indicating my liver is being exposed to long with too much.

Seperated from my kid's, not done technically correct. Only a judge is allowed to. But like anyone cares about that when dealing with a Alcoholic. Which really stressed me.

Tonic Clonic seizures as result of poly drug use, the stress over my kid's and the poor sleeping hygein I picked up while doing it.

Dry mouth. Cannabis, which still is illegal in my little country. Despite our initial positive approach on this subject and creative solution, I saw the rest of the world pick up and surpass us. With high speed coming by in their trail awsome new strains. Of which I smoked the last few crumbs.

The day's of sobriety, from THC, untill my bankaccount get's re-fueled. Is that a side effect being sober. It does feel like being handicapt when I am clean. Sad.

I've got a rubbish long term memory. Mad head pain from time to time, comes out of nowhere. Anxiety, again, fleeting, can last for days, then goes.

My lack of memory means I can't remember the comedowns, so I get fucked up, then I wish I hadn't.

Oxy made me really constipated
Kratom gives really bad cotton mouth .

I've got a rubbish long term memory. Mad head pain from time to time, comes out of nowhere. Anxiety, again, fleeting, can last for days, then goes.

My lack of memory means I can't remember the comedowns, so I get fucked up, then I wish I hadn't.
My memory was that bad. Still is. Levetiracetam doesn't help as it is blurring my concious mind.

After my 1st insult returning home after after being released and alone again. I had the brilliant idea to continue drinking and pick up where I left off. How stupid can you get. My liver is damaged. Underfed. Brain one big mush.

And forgetting all of that, like if it enabled me too continue my bad behaviour. That was havoc my brain didn't tolerate and 4 weeks after the first I got my 2nd insult. Which left me in more of a mess then I allready was. Then the levetiracetam was started. Doing better now Nipper, I could advise you to keep a good agenda, although it would be like advising ones self. Do what you advise others, keep an journal. Make notations of side effect's, ingestion of med's.

Whatever helps, don't let it drag you down you are worth it.

Still craving sedation, daily hunger to ingest mind altering substances.

The question is, what are you going to do? Turn around, face that bitch. Or keep running
Internally eventually facing her is good being true to yourself. Picking through your own lies.

Externally, I would opt for a third option. Facing nor running will be of any help.

Internally eventually facing her is good being true to yourself. Picking through your own lies.

Externally, I would opt for a third option. Facing nor running will be of any help.
Bye bitch I mean my DOC. I own my part and shit man no worries

Bye bitch I mean my DOC. I own my part and shit man no worries
I was thinking outloud.

AS of lately, the end of me and beginning of the other, is not as distinct as it used to be. Same happens internally, at points I am recognizing my own bullshit far to good.

I recently (like today) found out just how deep the hole of shit is that i've allowed myself to sink into over the last year+ of constant methamphetamine use.
I ran out for the first time in idk how long, but the kicker is, it was the first time its happened since being completely off my Zoloft and unable to get a refill.
Depression, anxiety, sadness, extreme guilt, slight paranoia even off the meth, etc... I was fooling myself into thinking i had this by the balls all this time when really, the Zoloft was calling all the shots. 😞

For the past 11-12 months it's been shifting from opiates to stimulants and psychedelics.

I don't have bags under my eyes anymore, they're more like two black-eyes.
I've burnt down most of my fat, and I'm skinny to begin with. I'm working out and I get that slender, lean, veiny Iggy Pop type body - however, if I drop the workouts, still eating correctly and sleeping, I'm losing weight as a motherfucker. A skkeleton in a jumpsuit of skin, two sizes too big.

My eyes generally looks bewildered, so I still use shades at 9 come nighttime and it's pitchblack outside.
Like a nervous tic, I can't not stare people down if they're lookin right at me.

My movements aren't "speedier" - the pace is the same, but combined with the Valium I've been told my aura, the way I walk and move in public, is predatory, like I'm ready to stab something at any given moment.
It's kind of funny since I'm really introverted and kind of shy, and I really don't like being violent.

Dead, raspy voice of junk still lingers.