• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is your E count???

I seriously cant remember how many i've taken, one count was 15 in a 2 weeks, couldn't put a sentence together for a week afterwards. i've gone 5 in a night once, walked out of the club like i was in a slow motion movie. this is nothing i'm proud of, i've been rolling for about 1 1/2 years, i think its time to slow down.

First time was in April 2000. Did it once a month for 6 months. So 6 times w/ 8 pills total. That summer was the best ever for me. I know this isn't very common, but for some reason I'd feel great (better than normal) for the couple days after rolling. Last time was in Sept 2000. Took 2 pills at a party, didn't roll hard and felt crappy for the next couple days. I think the couple bumps of K that i did that night fuked me up. Didn't seem to help the roll.
I may have been imagining it, but it felt like i became a bit slower at skool work. I'm studying comp engineering which requires a lot of logic thinking... things didn't seem to come to me as easily. I've never been very good at memorizing stuff so i can't comment on that. But because of that, I've been sober for 15 months now.
I think i'll do it a couple more times over the next couple years on special occasions. I miss the feeling, the scene and all the people i met =)

I would say im around 20. but ive never dropped more than 2 pills in one nite....and it will be 2 years this 4-20...so thats not bad....he he!!!

yeah i'm a pretty late bloomer i guess... only rolled three times, and done approx 2 pills in total... but done about 1/2 a point of speed too

Since May 2001:
7 "occassions"
9 pills total
This last time I went a little nuts and had 3 pills over 10 hrs in one nite, before that never more than 1 in a night. The night of 3 (new years day) was no different, in fact it was the worst so far. The roll was no more intense and the side effects (you should see my fucked up tongue from my teeth) make me never want to do more than 1 pill in one month ever again. I think that's probably pretty safe for everyone to follow.
You only have one brain...

I started doin' pills 2 years ago and the last 1.5 year I dropped every weekend and last summer it was really tempting to do it every day because I got my hands on the best mdmda powder I ever had. I have never took a pill/powder that wasn't tested (labtested I mean) but now I'm at the point to stop with this shit and safe my pills for 'special occasions' only, because i'm getting sick and tired of running around wack every weekend. It has nothing to do with 'losing the magic blablabla jadajadaja' stuff. It's just time to take a looooong break for this girlie... :)
(And uhm.. i lost count at... 80.. or I stopped counting at 80..)

Ummm id say ive rolled about 30 times all up and only started at the begining of this year

I figure that I've probably dropped about 100 hits in my rolling career, which is nearly three years. Most of those were in the first half and I've since moderated to once a month. While I never got that wooly-headed, I've found that I feel generally brighter when I do it infrequently. My boss, however, figures his count at about 800 and he's still in good mental shape, so who knows.

i have been rolling since june of 2000 and i have dropped 65 times
2 white L's
9 yellow smiley
6 armanis
4 blue RN
15 double stacked white igloos
10 white clouds locally pressed
3 yellow Vw \
2 brown anchors \ In the three days of
1 euro dollar / harvest fest 2001 in maine
3 elephants /
10 21's
2 rolls royce
1 papa smurf
6 choclate chip - saw these once in canada never saw them in the states
3 redish TT's
5 purple peace
mentally i feel fine i appreciate myself and my girl friend more
[ 08 January 2002: Message edited by: cuphead72 ]

i have already posted but my room mate just got home and he has saved one of every pill he has ever done and he has 273 different logos since sept 0f 96 and he isn't a vegetable yet

Done about 900+ since '86 started off on halfs every other weekend for about a year then started doing 1 every other weekend for a couple of years - stopped for a year then went mad for a year doing 3-4 every weekend for a year. Most done 7 in 1 night (all nighter). Now doing them once or twice a month and i'm back to doing just 1 or 2 which is nice.
No major problems apart from a little bit of depression now and again.

I started taking em in '94. The odd one or two would be enough. Then worked up to four or five. Had the occasional spree of 5 or 6 weeks on the trot. Then realised what a bloody idiot i was. Depression come tues/weds wasnt fun so i began to slow down. Have been a tad silly (Glastonbury '99 i took 11 in three days, thought the world was on my shoulders after that) but overall you tend to realise what your limit is, depending on the strength of the pill. All in all I'd say about 200+ in about 6 and a half years.

well well well
i honestly have no idea. i've been using mdma *properly* for about a year, and for six months of that i was dropping 5 - 6 pills per night, every friday and saturday, so that's about 300, then i slowed down heaps, then i slowed down more, and now i've pretty much 'bottomed out' at the stage where most long term ecstacy users find themselves - once every 3, 4 weeks is fine with me, and a couple of pills at a time does the job.
i can honestly report no terribly adverse side effects - when i was first caning it hard i was sometimes a little restless ;) and cause i was IVing speed at the time i never slept. but other than that, i've thoroughly enjoyed myself, and i believe that if you have the constitution, appetite, money, and friends to do so, then why not. i haven't harmed anyone, except my bank manager ;)
peace

Well here goes (Each line listed is a different night):
1 Double-Stacked White Fish
1 Red Smiley Face
2 (1 White Crown, 1 Red Bull)
1.5 White @ symbols
1 White Euro
The last 2 being recently
peace
sweetillusionz69
[ 09 January 2002: Message edited by: sweetillusionz69 ]

One more thing about excessive amounts: