• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is your E count???

jmendo

Bluelighter
i usually dont like to think how many i dropped so far, but then again, i sort of want to know more or less where im at?? right now im at about 40-50 pills already...i know someone that did already 300+ pills and counting... Thats to high and scary count for me... i plan on stoping by 100 but who knows!!!
So how about you guys/gals???
do you feel something different either physically or emotionally because of the number of pills you dropped?

Im at 15 so far but my roomate is at 80 or so and did them 1once to twice a week and is fried to say the least stutters all the time,can't remeber what he talked about 5 minutes ago,it just goes to show me what abuse of the drug can do :(

I am guessing right around 20 I was doing it every weekend back in 95 for about 3 months straight then I abstained till this year. I've only done it 3 times this year so fa oh and I'd say I've done about 30 tabs.

I have rolled 5 times, on 6 pills. Only once did I roll on 2 pills...It was VERY intense, and I prefer more subtle rolls.

*counts on his fingers and toes*
I honestly have no idea of how many I've taken... which I guess is a bad sign. If I estimate I take 2 pills per (sometimes I do 3, sometimes 1 - just depends on the night) I'd say I've taken at least 60 to 75 pills.
At this point, I haven't ever suffered e-pression, and it only takes me about 24 hours or so to get back to some sort of baseline normality (meaning I can function as a rational human being.) I have noticed some problems with short-term memory loss, however - I can get up to do something, and totally forget what it was I was going to do. :( So far, this has been few and far between but I know as I continue to use this drug, I can only keep harming myself. After New Year's, I plan on taking a year-long break, and then only rolling once every three months or so.

4 times since April 2000...best part about it...I can remember each and every one vividly!

4 times in this year, the last weekend i was rolling with 2 pills, but before the las w/e i never used X since april or june i guess.
:D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rollin'@Costa Rica

i did a mental count...18 different occasions...prolly around 25 pills...never took more than 1.5 pills in nite...i dont feel fucked yet :) ...moderation does work!
~hydra

I've rolled probably about 20x since August 2000, so probably somewhere around 45 pills.
Physical effects: I grind my teeth sometimes, whereas I rarely did that before.
Mental effects: more open and honest with myself and my partner. I also used to be easily spooked, I guess you could say. Dreadfully afraid of seeing things that shouldn't be there: ghosts and stuff like that, and I never really grew out of it (watched too many horror movies as a kid.) After doing enough MDA and hallucinating (never done acid or mushrooms) I'm not afraid of that anymore. Actually. I'm more grounded and in touch with personality, my mind, my thoughts and my body than I ever was before doing e.

247.5, 212.5 this year and 35 last year with 33 in the last 2.5 months of last year.
this year consisted of
january 19
february 30
march 46
april 15
may 24
june 21
july 12
august 16
september 8
october 7
november 6
december so far 6.5
/me waits for the moderation talk.

since i started rolling about 4 months ago i´ve dropped about 50 pills, maybe add a few.....starting to get a bit worried aboute my habbits....
/E

Well I've been pretty good at moderating myself I think. Let's see rolled about 23 times and have taken about 28 pills. Though I went a little nuts when I first started rolling so all that withen about 16 months. But I haven't rolled in 2 1/2 months and don't plan to until New Year's Eve!

6 times, 6 pills, since September 2000. The breaks are getting longer and longer though; right now it's been about 6 months.