Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is your E count???

First pill October 7th 1996
then between 3 and 7 every Friday and Saturday night for the next 4 years
slowed down in the year 2001 and now maybe consume
5 a month :D
yup, I ate a lot

i choose not to answer this question because i started to add it all up and i got really scared...perhaps it is time to re-assess

only 5 a month aja? hehe
well lets see.. (ponders) since may of 99, somewhere over 300, maybe more between 350 and 400... course,. what is sad is not the amount i took. .but the amount that i payed for it =) (well over $6000)

I think Aja has won this post, that's like, over 2,000 pills!
As for me, maybe 40, since the summer of 2000.

..i rolled for one year straight almost every weekend 7 and 8 pills a night..
needless to say.. i am lucky that i am alive..and i have no desire to roll again..

Okay - I have an extremely difficult time imagining some of these numbers! C'mon?! Yes, I may be a newbie - my first time was November 11 - but I cannot fathom rolling nearly as much as some of these posts claim. I Do this many people really have this much blatant disregard for their own well-being? Can someone please help me understand this?

About 15 since September. I know it's a lot, but now I'm only dropping once a month or so.
Kalza

Ive done 7 pills a weekend for a year straight with taking off 5 weekends total. So I guess 7x47= 658 Pills...
KiLO

I'm at around 225 since January of 2000. I don't know the exact number for sure. I was around 100 at the end of last year, followed by about two months off, then increased use to about 100 in the last three months.
I started getting dizzy/nausea spells for about two days after each session and couldn't sleep, so I decided to quit for a while and take 5-HTP plus multivitamins daily. Maybe in a few months I'll be able to roll face on just a pill or two again, and without the sickness.
BTW, as far as mental capacity/verbal acuity/etc. is concerned, I can't say that all that X has had a noticeably deleterious effect. I seem to be just fine in that respect, at least I hope.

ive taken over 400 pills in the past 2 years.Taking about 5-8 pills each time.Parents made me go to rehab because it seemed like my life was ecstacy.i dont roll anymore shit fucked up my life for a while. I still love some k

Well, since July something or other (don't recall the exact date), it has been 4 times, with 2+4+2+2 (the 4 had probably 2 bunks in there), so 8 pills in 5 months.

i've droped about 15-20 times totaling 25-30 pills. my average actually wouldn't be so high except this one time, i did 8 in one weekend. 2 days consecutively, 2 the first and 6 the second, eek. thats why i stopped for a long time.

i'll probably get slated for this, but this is in no way a large consumption rate for the UK.
started in january 2001. since then i've probably dropped one in every 2 or 3 weekends. I've done at least 100 pills, sometimes i've done only one or two but normally i take 5 or so in a night if i'm clubbing til 6am. my most in one night is 7.
and i feel completely fine for it - no perceptible memory loss or anything like that. i do post load heavily with 5htp and anti-oxidants though.

i reckon im sitting at 51 since my first roll in july, going to take it slower in the NY tho, as i think im starting to forget stuff to easily

I JUST counte this a coupla weekends ago at work but I cant fine the peice of paper. I took a peice of yellow legal paper, put my 1st time at the top, 1st time at the top last time at the bottom and started writing. Sadly, I filled that page up, lol. Anyways, since July 1999 its been 26 or 27 times and 42 or 43 pills. Up that number 1 and 2 come NYE :)

100+ Who knows....A fukn lot Thats fa Show...I worry every time i pop.Its not the same.The more you do x the more you dont like it....."Get's Old" If you like this shit that much and you want to get a life time out of it,You should take up some reading,pop prozak 5 hours after your roll.only drop once a month and always make shure you get you shit tested.There is soooo much you can do to make your roll a healthy one..Go to www.dancesafe.org buy a kit learn how to better your roll and have a safer trip.....
Peace :D Moken................

First dropped January of this year at Crush Groove also my first rave. Only took 3/4's of a pill but I rolled my ass off. My total count is or should I say will be 18 after New Years Eve.

First dropped January of this year at Crush Groove also my first rave. Only took 3/4's of a pill but I rolled my ass off. My total count is or should I say will be 18 after New Years Eve.

i took my first pill in september and have done about 10 pills since. this year i plan to try and roll no more than once a month. but after nye i can't see that happening cos i had such an awesome night!