• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDMA oil is crude freebase MDMA.

Quite why law enforcement like to make this distinction is baffling. I think it has something to do with US/AUS retarded obsession with crystal this and crystal that, as being something special.

Australia and the US are completely different countries and very much so in drug terms ect

I don't see anything weird about saying 750kg in crystalline form and 517L in oil?

Its completely relevant to the article, as it was going to be imported too Australia. Being solid/liquid plays an effect in importation methods.

Australia and the US are completely different countries and very much so in drug terms ect

I don't see anything weird about saying 750kg in crystalline form and 517L in oil?

Its completely relevant to the article, as it was going to be imported too Australia. Being solid/liquid plays an effect in importation methods.

Indeed AUS and the US are completely different looking countries, perhaps like a gimp and gimp master. For whatever reason like the USA Australia has gone down the blue-nosed rabbit hole of prohibition with a vengeance.

explain me this why Australian reporting has an obseession with crystal meth, with the emphasis on crystal.

it is extremely unlikely freebase oil was going to be imported as oil.

Because aka crystal 'methamphetamine' is a fucking huge problem here. More methamphetamine users per capita than any other country.

Indeed AUS and the US are completely different looking countries, perhaps like a gimp and gimp master. For whatever reason like the USA Australia has gone down the blue-nosed rabbit hole of prohibition with a vengeance.

explain me this why Australian reporting has an obseession with crystal meth, with the emphasis on crystal.

freebase oil has been imported many times in australia as a sneakier way to get it in. The people on the ground then take it their labs usally in NSW or QLD and do the conversion to HCL crystal

I have no idea whether importing MDMA freebase is normally done or not, but if you start with 517kg of oil you'll end up with over 600kg of crystals, and that's a significant difference in weight and volume to hide.

freebase oil has been imported many times in australia as a sneakier way to get it in. The people on the ground then take it their labs usally in NSW or QLD and do the conversion to HCL crystal
AUS customs aren't very good then, because the base is smelly, caustic corrosive plus it smells of methylamine which is what sniffer dogs really smell when they are trained for meth and MDMA.
I'll speculate that the lab was not solely supplying Australian customers and was also supplying other more local groups including those that would buy the freebase to convert and press in NL, so the base might not have been destined for Australia at all.

Last edited:
more per capita tha NZ? there are only 4 people in NZ and one of them posts here, the other 3 are meth addicts.
Haha, I think NZ and australia are on the same level with meth use per captia. In NZ the easiest drug to find on the streets is meth a trip to the supermarket and you will see probably at a minimum anywhere in the country at least 5 people wired out of their mind on meth their eyes wide open pinging hard. In poorer parts of the cities 12-14 year olds are running meth and dealing on the corner for gangs and also to feed their own meth addiction its quite fucked. Robbery is common place by meth heads. In a club at least 20% of the people in it will be on meth.

Is the stuff in the Netherlands any good?

I think it would be unfair to write off all Dutch MDMA as 'meh', but it would seem that modern mass production methods may be responsible for this 'different' product.

I see the Dutch as the IKEA of drug production:

Cheap, functional and very popular - yet unremarkable...

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh damn I have some on the way but I haven't touched MDMA in like a year or something dunno can't remember lol
I don't think your chances of acquiring magic MDMA have really declined much in the past 12 months. I think the situation has been fairly consistent how much is currently for some time now, that's the impression I seem to have but could well be wrong of course.

Who knows you may get lucky.

I don't think your chances of acquiring magic MDMA have really declined much in the past 12 months. I think the situation has been fairly consistent how much is currently for some time now, that's the impression I seem to have but could well be wrong of course.

Who knows you may get lucky.
We shall wait and see. Provided I haven't lost the magic and it makes it past customs

Losing the magic isn't as common a phenomena as it's made out to be.
Yeah well last stuff I got must of been shit or just interacting with the meds I had been on blocking the effects. Used to mix it with Moclobemide, I know they say it's dangerous but it's an irreversible MAOI not a reversible MAOI so your safe and it was a massive high to just straight taking MDMA alone. Yes, I'm an idiot lol

What violence? What killings?
Shit loads of killings in holland. Major gang wars go on all the time in south holland massive body count Assault rifles etc. The dutch police come across mass killing scene in drug flats alot involved in the mdma drug trade on weekly basis. The mafia intimdate polications by burning their houses down or police and threaten to kill their families and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.