• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the whole redosing desire thing I’ve never understood... This must be another indicator that the product around me is “magic.” I’ve never fiend for a redose, and usually I have to force it on myself because I know I’ll be bummed come the end when I could have had an extra hour or two from the booster.

Even some of my most fiend like friends have never had an issue with it. Snort K all day long, eat paper like it’s going outta style, but don’t seem to feel the need to over do the MDMA.

If I was fiending for a redose.. I’d be worried it was something else.

So I got some friends that essentially rely on me for a good amount of their experiences, mainly because of my knowledge but also my ability to procure said goodies as well. I’ve moved and since I’ve moved I get told how the MDMA that they’ve been finding has such a “methy stimmy” vibe despite testing legit. Could be cut, who knows...

In the end, I think I agree with Phobos.. You can probably source good product in both places, but it’s a discerning eye, a knowledgeable confident attitude, and of course a test kit on hand at time of purchase and/or online reviews depending which route you take.

I think the attitude thing plays big, online you can’t really show them your not one to be punked, everyone is on the same playing field. In person you can very quickly show who you are and what you expect. Having people skills helps a lot too obviously.

Nowadays I’ve got guys I’ve met years ago that I barely remember who will come up to me out of the blue and offer to sell, talking about old times I can hardly recall, and usually there is no hassle anymore. I’ve been part of a scene for so long that my face simply finds me shit. I fully realize that my absolute love for MDMA at an early age allowed me to grow up in a community where good product is the norm and love/compassion still exist.

To add on to that, the guys I deal with always have smaller amounts.. The most I can usually ever pick up is 3.5-7g tops of any particular batch. I’m assuming much smaller productions compared to the kilos you can easily buy from NL. The mints I talk about from 2008-2013 were also smaller production, you could find jars rarely but you had to be well connected and they were never cheap.

I’ll be rolling on Thanksgiving or the day after for sure, can’t wait.. It’ll be my last time for a good 6mos or so.

Been reading over this thread again and I find it interesting that a number of older users had found pills from the 90’s that still kicked their ass same as before. What I would give to come across one old 90’s pill...

-GC

Last edited:
Nowadays I’ve got guys I’ve met years ago that I barely remember who will come up to me out of the blue and offer to sell, talking about old times I can hardly recall, and usually there is no hassle anymore. I’ve been part of a scene for so long that my face simply finds me shit. I fully realize that my absolute love for MDMA at an early age allowed me to grow up in a community where good product is the norm and love/compassion still exist.

Jealous, @G_Chem. I thought I had fallen into a community like that at a young age. Found a group of people who all rolled and threw parties and went to shows. First met up with them when I was 19. But over time, it turned out that it was just a phase for all of them, and they went down this horrifying path of bar nights and suburban mediocrity. Sometimes I really long for that feeling of being surrounded by a like-minded community that values the same experiences.

Hey guys and girls. It's really cool to see the positive momentum this thread is picking up up increasingly even if there are no obvious or solid answers yet, so much is being highlighted and examined and brought under spotlight.

I will be watching with increased interest and genuine excitement because I honestly expect some explanations to come to surface as a direct result of the effort here, and this, once substantiated, WILL change the world as far as MDMA production is concerned.

I would hope so anyway.

However, I just offer one point here now. I don't feel I can make any constructive contribution to this thread, but on the redosing- not disagreeing with what you guys are saying at all in the context you are referring to with the current situation and qualit example, but just because somebody is redosing or feeling the need or making the decision to doesn't necessarily mean it is not magic MDMA.

I was a foolish and insane redoser. I mean it wasn't until I had been taking MDMA for several years that I remember coming across some information somewhere randomly online describing very vaguely how it was more harmful to the brain and serotonergic system to take 200mg of MDMA split into two separate doses 1-hour apart than it was to take 200 mg in one single dose.

So that was the first time I was ever alerted to the concept of redosing and neurotoxicity.

I mean it should have been naturally obvious and common sense tells us how drugs are affecting us as we go along and this is feedback enough I was just just a crazy psychonaut.

Nice and high on good weed here tonight after a great 650ug 1cP-Lsd trip.
Keep up the digging guys I'm still following.

Last edited:
Yea the whole redosing desire thing I’ve never understood... This must be another indicator that the product around me is “magic.” I’ve never fiend for a redose, and usually I have to force it on myself because I know I’ll be bummed come the end when I could have had an extra hour or two from the booster.

Even some of my most fiend like friends have never had an issue with it. Snort K all day long, eat paper like it’s going outta style, but don’t seem to feel the need to over do the MDMA.

So I got some friends that essentially rely on me for a good amount of their experiences, mainly because of my knowledge but also my ability to procure said goodies as well. I’ve moved and since I’ve moved I get told how the MDMA that they’ve been finding has such a “methy stimmy” vibe despite testing legit. Could be cut, who knows...

In the end, I think I agree with Phobos.. You can probably source good product in both places, but it’s a discerning eye, a knowledgeable confident attitude, and of course a test kit on hand at time of purchase and/or online reviews depending which route you take.

I think the attitude thing plays big, online you can’t really show them your not one to be punked, everyone is on the same playing field. In person you can very quickly show who you are and what you expect. Having people skills helps a lot too obviously.

To add on to that, the guys I deal with always have smaller amounts.. The most I can usually ever pick up is 3.5-7g tops of any particular batch. I’m assuming much smaller productions compared to the kilos you can easily buy from NL. The mints I talk about from 2008-2013 were also smaller production, you could find jars rarely but you had to be well connected and they were never cheap.

I’ll be rolling on Thanksgiving or the day after for sure, can’t wait.. It’ll be my last time for a good 6mos or so.

Been reading over this thread again and I find it interesting that a number of older users had found pills from the 90’s that still kicked their ass same as before. What I would give to come across one old 90’s pill...

-GC

Generally I steer clear of cola and big fused/MSM rocks.
This looks visually legit to me.

MagicDMA. The crystals look genuine to me as opposed to fused. This colour is pretty rare IME. Smell is almost absent, if you stick your nose in the bag a hint of sweet liquorice can be detected.

-GC

yeah I remember going to a reallly small hippy festival in california. I ran into a friend, who knew a friend and I was able to get some 2CB which is fucking hard as fuck to find without the onions. But I know what you mean being connected.

Another point on that topic, shooting MDMA is not very popular among IV drug users, from what I've read its basically too intense, it becomes dysphoric and uncomfortable. I imagine taking a massive oral dose has the same problem.

IV shots of stuff that currently tests positive for MDMA also seem to lack “depth” - at least compared to 90’s pills. I don’t know if that is the product or the ROA. But usually just a 30 second horrible rush followed by a vague warmth and cheeriness with undertones of speed and no emotional resonance.

No just a large % is meh it seems like those blue punishers are fire... better then checkpoint ;)
The blue punishers were 300mg, at least for the first few batches. Things like gurning and nystagmus are strongly correlated with dose, you constantly hear people in the UK talking about how great their gurn was despite being at ground zero for the NL MDMA everyone claims is meh.

Last edited:
No just a large % is meh it seems like those blue punishers are fire... better then checkpoint ;)
the OG press of blue punishers in early 2017 were magic heavy roll 300 mg +. Later on they became counterfiet some people here decided to add pcp to them the fucking cooked cunts.

the OG press of blue punishers in early 2017 were magic heavy roll 300 mg +. Later on they became counterfiet some people here decided to add pcp to them the fucking cooked cunts.
Pcp in rolls ? Has this been confirmed by tests ? I know ketamine has seldomly been used as a cut but pcp ? Atypical for sure.

well i personally knew the cunt who repressed a bunch here with pcp to give them a wild experince
Yeah I don't doubt for a minute that it would be a pretty wild experience. People taking multiple of these probably ended up very far out. How much pcp was in each pill ?

Yeah I don't doubt for a minute that it would be a pretty wild experience. People taking multiple of these probably ended up very far out. How much pcp was in each pill ?
14 mg i had another friend try them and watched him on it pretty much made ya dance like a shcizo psychotic for hours on end after seeing it first hand i was no way in hell going to try them. total mania

14 mg i had another friend try them and watched him on it pretty much made ya dance like a shcizo psychotic for hours on end after seeing it first hand i was no way in hell going to try them. total mania
14 !! Shit, that's a large amount per pill. Must have resulted in pretty off behaviors when this batch was around. What was the reasoning of the guy for putting that into the pills ? Did people enjoy them more ?

14 !! Shit, that's a large amount per pill. Must have resulted in pretty off behaviors when this batch was around. What was the reasoning of the guy for putting that into the pills ? Did people enjoy them more ?
Guy is a heavy junkie / drug user i think it was less than 100 pills that became repressed with that. He did let them know they had pcp in them. People just love reaching a new high level of getting fucked up here. Only some heavy drug users said it was more enjoyable but warned it would make you psychotic even twelve hours later.

Guy is a heavy junkie / drug user i think it was less than 100 pills that became repressed with that. He did let them know they had pcp in them. People just love reaching a new high level of getting fucked up here. Only some heavy drug users said it was more enjoyable but warned it would make you psychotic even twelve hours later.
Ok, at least he was telling people what he put in there. That fact alone makes the whole story much less sketchy.

😣

The suspected proppa MDMA I was supposed to be getting this past week won't be ready until mid-to-late-December and I'm going to have to wait another two weeks or so after that to get my amount.

So I won't even be able to send it for testing til sometime in January. I was so stoked to have answers well before Christmas and to potentially have my hands on decent amounts of proppa MDMA again after a decade. Dammit.

Oh well, I guess two months isn't that long to wait after so long.

well i personally knew the cunt who repressed a bunch here with pcp to give them a wild experince

Like regular pcp or like 3meo-pcp because I wasn't aware that pcp made it's rounds to your part of the world.

once on one of the pill report sites saw a capsule that tested positive for like 20 substances ranging from mxe analogs, to cathoines, to 5meo-dipt. Really want to believe it was just some curious guy testing out the facilities testing capabilities and that they weren't actually being sold.

Like regular pcp or like 3meo-pcp because I wasn't aware that pcp made it's rounds to your part of the world.

once on one of the pill report sites saw a capsule that tested positive for like 20 substances ranging from mxe analogs, to cathoines, to 5meo-dipt. Really want to believe it was just some curious guy testing out the facilities testing capabilities and that they weren't actually being sold.
Pretty sure that was a hack to get the most out of ecstasydata for the money. Put the substances in at a known ratio and you can get multiple different identifications for the price of one.

Pretty sure that was a hack to get the most out of ecstasydata for the money. Put the substances in at a known ratio and you can get multiple different identifications for the price of one.

Very unlikely to happen, and if someone did do it you’d very likely see close or spot on identical ratios for each one for a number or reasons. Also many of these samples with lots of active constituents are presses..

This practice of throwing together a hodgepodge of substances isn’t new. I remember seeing some pills with all sorts of crap in them, especially around 09-11 with the drought.

Shit like piperazines of all sorts mixed with 5-MeO-DiPT, benzocyclidine, tiny amount of MDMA to fool it, some cathinones for good measure..

Pressers often don’t try these mixtures out on a “focus group” to see if they even enjoyable. They just guess and hope for the best.

-GC

Status
Not open for further replies.