• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

Sandbag said:

exactly what i was gonna say, although its almost 2 decades old its pretty on target, switch valium with xanax or versed or rohypnol maybe. and add a few newer drugs and it would be pretty on-par with my opinions and experiences.

100 Nicotine [right spot, alcohol should be higher up tho, closer to benzos]
99 (Ice, Glass) Methamphetamine
98 Crack cocaine
93 Crystal Methamphetamine
85 Diazepam [I'd put Alprazolam, Midazolam, Flunitrazepam here]
83 Methaqualone [i'd take off since no longer in the US as much]
82 Secobarbital [this should be taken off as well]
81 Alcohol [definitely should be above heroin IMO]
80 Heroin
78 Amphetamine
72 Cocaine [good spot, only slightly more addicting than caffeine]
68 Caffeine
57 PCP (Phencyclidine)
21 Marijuana [IMO MDMA would be ahead but other sources say pot is ahead too]
20 Ecstasy (MDMA)
18 Psilocybin Mushrooms
18 LSD
18 Mescaline

the last three i dont know why they got 18's, they really should be zero's or even negatives for their potential to help alleviate addictions! just my 2c

(also, i updated the chart got rid of some of the different slang terms like "crank = amphetamine insuffilated" LOL)

the girl said:
meth... by far!

i thought it was fairly easy to ween myself off of meth.. I don't even know how much speed i was doing day by day but i know it was alot.. I had to get outta the game and straighten up... But here's my problem i trade addictions for addictions..

I have had temporary addiction issues with a host of substances but none proved a proper long-term problem... these include opiates (opium, heroin, oxys... though I only used a few dozen times altogether and never injected), cocaine, crack cocaine (both of which make me feel so awful later that I just don't wanna go there... granted, I only ever used crack cocaine on one occasion, multiple times... nasty stuff when the comedown hits), methylone (very fiendy!), crystal meth... even MDMA can prove addicting to some extent... and amphetamines... oh yeah, and benzos obviously. And ketamine... anbd GHB. But I have been able to control all of that, and only ever had fairly short periods of intense use, and then I'd wisely choose to give them a break or stop using altogether.

Ultimately the 3 things I find more addictive than that are alcohol and cannabis and tobacco... nicotine must be the most addictive of them all, for me anyway.

I find high-grade methamp.hcl to be the most addictive substance. A close 2nd would be cocaine followed by nicotine.

*edit* wow, this thread is old...my first post in it was from when I was living in a sober-house last jan. when I was completely drug-free...huzzah for the jar of rolls i'm getting soon! =D

i thought it was fairly easy to ween myself off of meth.. I don't even know how much speed i was doing day by day but i know it was alot.. I had to get outta the game and straighten up... But here's my problem i trade addictions for addictions..

weening was no problem... just can't get the stuff out of my head!

Oxys,by far, because even mentally when you never want to see another oxy in your life, your body will force you to sniff that next one just so you feel normal and healthy again :(

Ungoliath said:
Oxys,by far, because even mentally when you never want to see another oxy in your life, your body will force you to sniff that next one just so you feel normal and healthy again :(

Quoted for truth...
wrygrin.gif

I havent read through the thread and I'm pretty sure I've posted here BUT IV 8mg Dillys... I could go through a whole bag for that rush... to bad I just dided all mine anyways

OXYCONTIN is number one. I would rail a couple 80's, then Id sit there nodding off thinking about how I could get money for tomrrow to buy at least 200 dollars worth of oxy's. Id always have a rail in the morning Id save though just so I wouldnt be completely useless at work. I had a great job at the time, so the money wasnt an issue...at first...but then it was. I just happened to work in a very very drug populated everywhere...drive down the right street dopesick, and you will get what ya need. Still, heroin was amazing but I prefer the stimulation/sedation mix that a couple of 80s to the nasal gives ya.

Second- Im battling a diazepam problem right now. I dont feel right without 40mg in my system, and Im prescribed 20mg a day...so its really rough. I believe the reason it is so hard for me is because I have terrible fucking anxiety...

Honorable mention- cocaine (when youre on it- when Im not i hate it), nicotine, and weed. Weed was just always something I did no matter what else was going on. When I got put on probation my whole life changed because of no more weed. But that will change July 27th :D and there are no more opiates in my life beside suboxone. Hopefully I can get the benzos under control. We'll see.

Alcohol. I've shot up heroin, coke and meth and I've always turned to alcohol.

For me:

dopaminergic uppers, especially amphetamines of all kinds.

I have shot Heroin (both 3# and 4#), Oxy, Buprenorphine, Midazolam, Valium ampoulles.

I have tried all the psychedelics I've been able to get my hands on (as well as PCP, PCPy & ketamine)

I never had compulsive urge to get high on any other drugs than uppers. I can' help the constant craving of stimulants (only synthetics, not including the ones derived or extracted from plants).

Only upper I dislike and am not addicted to cocaine. I just think the bang on your buck you get from coke is pathetic compared to speed.

I'm also a benzo addict but the backround of my addiction in this case is not recreational.

Last edited:
nicotine, alcohol then crack..

i'm addictive by nature but eventually tire of most substances, its taken some serious work to stop alcohol and i can barely think about giving up nicotine..i've never, yet, had long enough with crack to get 'tired' of it, but i know if i have it i dont stop and i still fantasise about it months after...

Honestly, I'd have to say cocaine.

Reason being, its the only drug that I lose my rationale on when it comes down to redosing.

For example, if I'm using meth (i love meth), I always have a time where I don't redose anymore. Almost like a boundary line. If it passes 2am, I won't redose, because I know I won't be able to sleep.

However, if I'm using coke (i love coke), I set a "boundary time" for myself, but when that time comes, for some dam reason I think "meh, another line wont do any harm, it doesn't last as long as meth does"

But you see, that just keeps going and going and going until I run outta coke - then I won't use it anymore.

But god dammit, when I comedown on coke I fiend H A R D.
SO HARD.

I get angry, i get down. Like, I've never felt that way before.

So, coke is the most addictive for me (even though I like meth way more).