• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

for me weed was the most addictive by far, as soon as i got stoned i HAD to get stoned again on the come down. second most addictive would be benzos.

nicotine. i hate cigarettes. but they're so good......................
after that i'd say maybe coke/nitrous for me.

Cocaine is the only really "hard" drug I have ever done (meaning I've not tried heroin or meth)... on two different occasions. I found it to be very addicting in the sense that you of course want "more" as you start to come down. Then once you're sober you REALLY want more... this feeling can last for hours even days depending on how much you did or how addictive your personality naturally is (Mine is very much so). I would have to say this is the most addicting drug I have experience with. Though when I had some good ol' recreational fun with Hydrocodone (vicodin) I was prescribed I found it to be very addicting in the immediate sense. As in right after I took 20mg or whatever I thought about the need to get more after I'm done this time. It was like immediate. But once I ran out I was ok, probably b/c I didn't really use it too much. Also I'll add that when I used amphetamines/adderall 30mgs one time I felt no real "addiction" on the horizon. When it was done, it was done. Sure, I'd like some more, but it wasn't anything close to the desperate cravings of when I did coke the first time.

so many people equals so many addictive drugs.
people her posting who have not had the strong opiates so for them it's the lower opaites or downers,

but looking through the posts before me , 2 substances keep popping up :

Nicotine and Alcohol !

and these are even the least enforced ones.

i'm almost tempted to say if you can beat alcohol and tabacco , you will also be able to kick the harder stuff (not that you should start using it after my reply).

and alcohol and nicotine are so much a part of our culture also ,
i'd sign for a ban on liquour and cigarets anyday.

but hey they still make you functional......
guess what even moderate use of cocaine and heroine (or any other drug in moderation) will keep you functional also !

your ex.

most addictive drugs for me are opiates: i love them and how i feel on them and though i'm good about not over abusing and taking them every day the temptation is very strong. I know where the dope spots are and i could go cop h all the time but i dont. I fight the urges but the urges are still there. Luckily i havent done h in a long time and i limit myself to pills which i can get a limited supply of so i indulge but its good to know i can only get so many pills so often and i like that. and im stearing clear of the dope spots because even though i could be doing it everyday wich part of me would like the other part of me doesnt want to be like that.

for other people i know its crack and cocaine: spend all the money they got everychance they get for a short high. luckily i hate stimulants i hate not people able to sleep and then the constant fiending that goes with it.

Heroin by far for me, I can't ever save it if I have some, I'll do the whole bag til its gone. I'd consider tobacco up there too...but I think its a different kind of addicting. Nitrous is also pretty addicting for me.

oh and DEFINITELY ketamine

Methcathinone IV. Fuckin' addictive! I didn't expect this, to be honest. Before i binged for a week on methcathinone, i was thinking, that methamph or coke IV are the faces of stimulant addiction.
But now it is methcath.
It makes me crave all the time, when i know, that it around.
The effect itself is quite mild comparing to injection of meth or coke.
But this "mildness" is poweful. And i like perfect solubility and taste in mouth just after IVing )))
Thanks god, it quite rare and i don't have constant access to methcath )))

I've seen so many people get addicted to ice so easily it's not funny, first they use it occasionally then more then a bit more then smack bang they are addicted it's really sad because they are friends then their whole personality changes and their not the same person anymore.

For me heroin (or other IV opiates) is the most addictive. One dose can hold me much longer than almost any other drug. The euphoria is exactly what I like in my drugs, opiates make me worry-free, confident, witty, energetic (at the right dose), friendly, caring and all around more enjoyable to be around.

It's also addictive IMO because you can keep using it daily with the same effects (as long as you can afford it) unlike MDMA where if you abuse it enough, eventually it'll stop working.

Opiates/heroin put me on top of my game. Invincible. I feel like I can take on the world or whatever the world can throw at me with a optimism, calmness and confidence. It's the feeling of not having a care in the world that is so addictive to me. No other drug I've tried can match the consistency of euphoria of opiates.

IV coke is nice, but the high is to short and the crash is too hard. Stimulants aren't for me...I just don't enjoy them, except MDxx's. Nicotine is quite addicting but it's not even in the same league as opiates. Booze is nice but it makes me too depressed. Cannabis used to be very addicting to me until the paranoia outweighed the euphoria. Opiates FTW!

Last edited:
Meth, herion, tabacco
but meth user is functional in society for some time unlike the dope user. But the smoker well he is just fine until he gets cancer at some age and decides to quit when its all to late.
The stats are void while most H users stop within a year.

I would prob say crack even though I havent smoked it in a minute... I just hate the feeling that you always have to have more... but in my mind it will definitely be IV heroin, or any opiate because of its physical addiction... I have done everything, but nothing has made my body actually fiend for something like heroin or opiates...

for myself, heroin & other strong opiates are the most addicting but overall i would say:

1. cocaine
2. methamphetamine
3. alcohol
4. nicotine
5. heroin/strong opioids
6. amphetamines
7. benzodiazepines

i will say that benzos are very addictive for some ppl, i have a friend who is heavily addicted to them and acts like he's a crackhead basically. acting like he's sick all the time to try to get them and there is always never enough. u would think he's a crackhead if u saw him but he's really a GABAnergic fiend.

I've had coke (or what passes for it up here) and speed about 5 or 6 time seach and they never really did much for me, i'm already too energetic and buzzy those things drive me crazy! Pills and shrooms are great fun and done my share of both but too intense and teh comedowns can be nasty. Which brings me tooooooooooo oxycodone and heroin! My absolute DOCs Oxy is the perfect drug for daytime/stealthy use as you can get a good buzz going, be open and chatty without getting too tired or withdrawn or you can take a shitload and nod. Heroin is a nicer feeling but too sedating to function on properly for me anyway so they are by far my most addictive drugs, most things i can have them and not take them until i want to but with those, if its there i take it till i run out or pass out.

There are drugs tht are more pleasurable like heroin but after long term use of both benzos and opiates, i say opiates are a breeze to quit unlike benzos my GABA's just hold me too strong.
I think most meth is very cost effective high and bang for buck unlike coke.
It all depends on lifestyle and time of use. some drugs one hit you want more but are easier to kick while others are the opposite.

quote:"University of California at San Francisco attempted to define the most addictive drugs by ranking six psychoactive substances on the five criteria they found most applicable to addiction:

1. Withdrawal - The severity of withdrawal symptoms produced by stopping the use of the drug.
2. Reinforcement - The drug's tendency to induce users to take it over and over again.
3. Tolerance - The user's need to have ever-increasing doses of the drug to get the same effect.
4. Dependence - The difficulty in quitting, or staying off the drug, usually measured by the number of users who eventually become dependent.
5. Intoxication - The degree of intoxication produced by the drug in typical use.

Based on the level of dependence, the most common measure for determining the addictiveness of a drug, the substances ranked as follows, from most to least addictive:

1. Nicotine
2. Heroin
3. Cocaine
4. Alcohol
5. Caffeine
6. Marijuana
"

People is it the most addictive by numbers or just in general. Like i find bulbs very addictive but no WD's.

I;ll finish this cause yeah. I find benzos most addictive then strong opiates.