• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is the best way to test the purity of ice (Other than a testing kit)

Pure will literally look like water ??? I suppose to todays standards. Good product shpould never be watery or oily. but then again good product does not exist. oustside a small cook and his close friend he might share batch with. No disrespect to Lady Alkaline, Im guessing you're a bit younger then some of us around using pre-2013ish. It sucks how fuct the game is now. I would literally pay same price for half , hell even fourth the size bag if it at least was simply weak meth , w/ no filler, cuts etc. sooo frustrating. An let me clarify that still in our current said state of meth options , theres def good and bad. but the good is a fraction of what its supposed to be. Its insane how bad, a couple pulls of bowl would be better thn what a gram can do these days. no bullshoit, not tolerance, not nostalgia, simply fact. . hope yall are doing well and at least getting better then what Ive been seeing lately( ie unknown cutting agents and the ffects they can/will have). Be well . Cheers

sounds like if you like meth so much and claim to know and appreciate good shit then why don't you move someplace where it IS abundant and it IS pretty damn
good. take that from someone who Does more meth in a day every day than most people do all year, and been doing it for decades.

I got in a discussion yesterday with a well connected lady who was arguing that Mexican meth is way better than Asian meth which is what we mostly get in Australia. Because of all the shit I read on BL about Cartel meth I was highly dubious and said I’d have to test it. To my surprise she gave me a tiny bit and told me to test it - naturally by smoking it, the only really effective test. Blew my socks off. Whether it really was Mexican or not I suppose I’ll never really know. But if it was then I have little sympathy for all the moaning and groaning about shitty Mexican meth that goes on around here.

I got in a discussion yesterday with a well connected lady who was arguing that Mexican meth is way better than Asian meth which is what we mostly get in Australia. Because of all the shit I read on BL about Cartel meth I was highly dubious and said I’d have to test it. To my surprise she gave me a tiny bit and told me to test it - naturally by smoking it, the only really effective test. Blew my socks off. Whether it really was Mexican or not I suppose I’ll never really know. But if it was then I have little sympathy for all the moaning and groaning about shitty Mexican meth that goes on around here.
THANK YOU.
lol.

sounds like if you like meth so much and claim to know and appreciate good shit then why don't you move someplace where it IS abundant and it IS pretty damn
good. take that from someone who Does more meth in a day every day than most people do all year, and been doing it for decades.
I want to live where you live. I moved to Southeast and there ain't been shit out here worth doing., maybe a few out of like 50 sacs have been decent but most is fake bullshit. I have tossed out so many bags BC it ain't worth feeling like shit.
My main test? If I can go to sleep after having a full night of rest....it ain't real meth. It taste horrible, it crushes too easily, and it doesn't smoke right.

I want to live where you live. I moved to Southeast and there ain't been shit out here worth doing., maybe a few out of like 50 sacs have been decent but most is fake bullshit. I have tossed out so many bags BC it ain't worth feeling like shit.
My main test? If I can go to sleep after having a full night of rest....it ain't real meth. It taste horrible, it crushes too easily, and it doesn't smoke right.
i dont know much about southeast, but if you want to find what you're looking for, the west and southwest is where its at. 50 out of 50 bags
kick ass out here...

i dont know much about southeast, but if you want to find what you're looking for, the west and southwest is where its at. 50 out of 50 bags
kick ass out here...
During the first few months of the covid craze, those odds plummeted. lol Almost as bad as 2/50 for a solid week or two, at least out here. It was really bizarre.

During the first few months of the covid craze, those odds plummeted. lol Almost as bad as 2/50 for a solid week or two, at least out here. It was really bizarre.
That is surprising to hear given your location, but I know some people down there that say its been a common issue out there...

I used to live in Bama.. For whatever reason, I find it funny I've never heard of cooking spray being used.. But, was told before moving that it was being sprayed with RAID... after that, it was easy to turn a bag down if it looked wet to me.. cause before I learned about the roach spray I, like most here, thought It was just a fresh batch.. lol

That is surprising to hear given your location, but I know some people down there that say its been a common issue out there...
Fucking rollercoaster for a while back then. Mostly leveled out for now, thankfully.

I heard on another site today that a great deal of Burmese meth enters the Northern US via Canada and by no means is all the mass produced meth in the US mexican cartel meth.

The Burmese meth seems to be produced with ephidrene and pseudoephidrene from China. The Mexican meth via the P2P method. This may explain some variations in product quality,

I heard on another site today that a great deal of Burmese meth enters the Northern US via Canada and by no means is all the mass produced meth in the US mexican cartel meth.

The Burmese meth seems to be produced with ephidrene and pseudoephidrene from China. The Mexican meth via the P2P method. This may explain some variations in product quality,
Interesting stuff, however, where I’m at I doubt I get that, as my plugs only like rice in their enchiladas

Interesting stuff, however, where I’m at I doubt I get that, as my plugs only like rice in their enchiladas
I guess it depends where your plugs are in the food chain. Any intemational drug supply chain that lasts has so many cut outs that it’s pretty hard for a person at any level to know what goes on 2 levels above him.

I know in Australia that different ethnic groups handle different parts off the supply chain. It’s not the same Triad operating vertically from Burma all the way to where I buy my gram.

The guys landing it might be white Aussies (with bikie connections still), but that 100 kg might be parcelled off to the Arabs for one part of town and the Thais for another. Then the Arabs give keys to the Indians, who in turn give 1/4 keys to the Cambodians from whom my Turkish guy buys ounces.

At each level one ethnic group tries to outsource further distribution risk to a different ethnic group.

By the time he gets some he has no chance of knowing anything about where it comes from.

I’ve met a guy at the 1/4 key level. And he had no idea of the origin. But he did claim he was the point at which the previously 95 % pure import was rerocked with MSM. Usually a dilution of 15-25 %.

I believe where the lower 50% of the states are concerned at least ( I’m right on the line btw) that it’s territorial. Due to prices in your area I get it, and Asia is just a hop and a skip away comparatively. Here, if the stars lined up and a local acquired precursors and started manufacturing to a competitive level, he/ she wouldn’t last long. I’ve actually considered quantative purchasing and using such as precursors to rearrange for better experience,; there are enough fellow old heads that would pay the 400% increase. Word gets out, you disappear.

Also, remember that “ international” in our case involves a 1/4 mile sprint lol. I have a theory about the wet that a lot of folks including myself I’ve seen over the last year. It’s coming in as liquid form either resolved in a H2O Bass, or process stops at the solvent level.Well it’s certainly not fresh, recrystallization may have only recently occurred.

How is your resolve this far At?
Boredom my trigger every time. Plug text yesterday, hmm...

How is your resolve this far At?
Boredom my trigger every time. Plug text yesterday, hmm...
Still going strong. Did experience major cravings today though for the first time because I got really horny. As soon as i started thinking of getting some action, I thought of how much better it would be if I was high. Anyway I fought it off, but the effort gave me nasty anxiety and hypertension for most of the evening.

Block your plug’s number. That’s staying clean 101. You know that.

I don’t agree with that man. Next thing you know I’ll be having someone else hold my money so that I can’t spend it in appropriately. Maybe for kids, but we’re grown. And I’m sure you know that if you wanna find it blocking a few numbers won’t stop you

Are there any current non-specific joke threads? I’ve searched I can’t find any older than 2015 I just heard a good one

I don’t agree with that man. Next thing you know I’ll be having someone else hold my money so that I can’t spend it in appropriately. Maybe for kids, but we’re grown. And I’m sure you know that if you wanna find it blocking a few numbers won’t stop you
It’s a trigger. For me. Last time i relapsed i went weeks without even thinking of meth. Then mama-san texted me and said ‘come get high and laid’. And I I was off and racing. It’s just a security measure - like locking your car doors. Not a sign of moral weakness.

It’s a trigger. For me. Last time i relapsed i went weeks without even thinking of meth. Then mama-san texted me and said ‘come get high and laid’. And I I was off and racing. It’s just a security measure - like locking your car doors. Not a sign of moral weakness.
It’s everywhere here man. But I get ya.
Why didn’t R. Kelly pursue a career in ice hockey?

He couldn’t score after the first period.
Joke of the day.