• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is the best way to test the purity of ice (Other than a testing kit)

Willm121

Bluelighter
I was wondering if the last batch I got was cut not nearly as good as it usually is.

Smoke it. The blacker the pipe, the more garbage in it. Pure will literally look like water the entire time and it takes quite awhile for buildup to occur.

Also, try an acetone wash and allow it to dry. Scrape it up with a razor, weigh it and see what you're left with. Still not sure? Denatured alcohol.

Smoke it. The blacker the pipe, the more garbage in it. Pure will literally look like water the entire time and it takes quite awhile for buildup to occur.

Also, try an acetone wash and allow it to dry. Scrape it up with a razor, weigh it and see what you're left with. Still not sure? Denatured alcohol.
Lol Im just gonna start DMing u for the answers i need. thanks!

Pure will literally look like water ??? I suppose to todays standards. Good product shpould never be watery or oily. but then again good product does not exist. oustside a small cook and his close friend he might share batch with. No disrespect to Lady Alkaline, Im guessing you're a bit younger then some of us around using pre-2013ish. It sucks how fuct the game is now. I would literally pay same price for half , hell even fourth the size bag if it at least was simply weak meth , w/ no filler, cuts etc. sooo frustrating. An let me clarify that still in our current said state of meth options , theres def good and bad. but the good is a fraction of what its supposed to be. Its insane how bad, a couple pulls of bowl would be better thn what a gram can do these days. no bullshoit, not tolerance, not nostalgia, simply fact. . hope yall are doing well and at least getting better then what Ive been seeing lately( ie unknown cutting agents and the ffects they can/will have). Be well . Cheers

Pure will literally look like water ??? I suppose to todays standards. Good product shpould never be watery or oily. but then again good product does not exist. oustside a small cook and his close friend he might share batch with. No disrespect to Lady Alkaline, Im guessing you're a bit younger then some of us around using pre-2013ish. It sucks how fuct the game is now. I would literally pay same price for half , hell even fourth the size bag if it at least was simply weak meth , w/ no filler, cuts etc. sooo frustrating. An let me clarify that still in our current said state of meth options , theres def good and bad. but the good is a fraction of what its supposed to be. Its insane how bad, a couple pulls of bowl would be better thn what a gram can do these days. no bullshoit, not tolerance, not nostalgia, simply fact. . hope yall are doing well and at least getting better then what Ive been seeing lately( ie unknown cutting agents and the ffects they can/will have). Be well . Cheers
I think she meant the clarity of the puddle, not the actual consistancy.
But yeah the clear as water stuff was always the best.

That Crystal clear has always been the best imo but it’s also been the hardest to find. Using since 2015

I've been combing bl and erowid for some fucking goddamn answers because I've got some fucking questions.
When I have brought up the subject of oily/ wet looking dope, ppl either don't know what I'm talking about or they actually prefer the oily crap. Or think I'm tripping when I describe how it feels to me(I exclusively mainline) and the resulting physiological effects that are so fucking awful/ unpleasant that I'm compelled to blow my brains out every time I try. I legit would rather just be sober than fuck with that nasty fucking shit.
I've got a handful of reliable sources but it's always hit and miss with every one of them. 18 misses for every 1 hit. It's like playing a slot machine where the jackpot is really good/big but every time you pull the lever and don't win, it electrocutes your seat and sprays you in the face with sulfuric acid. No thanks.
And yeah, I would fucking just quit right, I would in a heart beat cuz this shit ain't doing for me but besides it being insanely addictive, my other issue is mental health care in America. It is just as bad as the dope, if not more so.

Am I just sensitive? Why am I the only one I know that gets literally ill from that shit? I legit would pay double for some dope that is harder to crush, slight chalky residue, and doesn't fucking stick to itself or everything else it touches.. idk but it should at least look completely fucking dry. Solid. Hard, unphased by applying light to moderate pressure between forefinger and thumb.

Last question, important question: Why. Specifically what is it that causes it to be like that. Why do I get some okay stuff once in a blue moon?

There are no set parameters visually for good meth. First experience (1991) was crank. Either caramel( looked just like a piece of a Sugar Daddy sucker. Took a hammer to break, or shave with utility knife. In hindsight, a file or mortar pestle. Or peanut butter. Soft and sticky, put in freezer to chop a line.
Then came p2p dope. Mostly pan, with the occasional gasser if lucky.
I could go on and on, but point is, since it made from precursors and not refined or extracted from base organic. Therefore no “ perfect” product parameters. The slightest variation during process changes finished product.
You’ll never get as spun as when first discovered. That’s all.

There are no set parameters visually for good meth. First experience (1991) was crank. Either caramel( looked just like a piece of a Sugar Daddy sucker. Took a hammer to break, or shave with utility knife. In hindsight, a file or mortar pestle. Or peanut butter. Soft and sticky, put in freezer to chop a line.
Then came p2p dope. Mostly pan, with the occasional gasser if lucky.
I could go on and on, but point is, since it made from precursors and not refined or extracted from base organic. Therefore no “ perfect” product parameters. The slightest variation during process changes finished product.
You’ll never get as spun as when first discovered. That’s all.
Well.. I've been using for 8 years, its only in the last few that I've developed a sensitivity to some of it. And in my experience, shit that takes on oily or wet characteristics rather than solid like a glacier that's NOT melting lol, always makes me sick. As soon as I shoot it I get a pressure headache like my eyes are going to pop out my skull, I feel nauseous, get chills sometimes, heart spasms... and often times when I report these effects to the person I got it from they say they don't know what I'm talking about "cuz everyone else says it's fire..so" and maybe those ppl like getting that fucked off but I don't. Its horrible. Once in a while, very rarely, ill get something that is half decent and doesn't make me sick.

Well.. I've been using for 8 years, its only in the last few that I've developed a sensitivity to some of it. And in my experience, shit that takes on oily or wet characteristics rather than solid like a glacier that's NOT melting lol, always makes me sick. As soon as I shoot it I get a pressure headache like my eyes are going to pop out my skull, I feel nauseous, get chills sometimes, heart spasms... and often times when I report these effects to the person I got it from they say they don't know what I'm talking about "cuz everyone else says it's fire..so" and maybe those ppl like getting that fucked off but I don't. Its horrible. Once in a while, very rarely, ill get something that is half decent and doesn't make me sick.
I know the wet dope you are talking about. It's like they spray it with cooking spray or something lol. I hate getting wet dope. People say its cause its fresh. I dont know. All I know is it weighs more when its wet, let that shit dry out and you have so much less.
It might be some kind of cutting agent in it that's making you sick. Try washing your dope.

How recently? Since borders closed? It’s cooking spray dude. Leave it out air circulating over it and will dissipate. You’ll lose 10- 25% weight.

How recently? Since borders closed? It’s cooking spray dude. Leave it out air circulating over it and will dissipate. You’ll lose 10- 25% weight.
I knew it was cooking spray! Lol so glad you confirmed that.

Why the fuck would there be cooking spray on it. I meant oily only in reference to the initial appearance of it. If it actually had oil on it, it would be very obvious because I shoot. The oil would separate when mixed with water.

To increase weight. They spray shards and drop them back in a baggie of fine ground shards powder. Coats it and you never know.

To increase weight. They spray shards and drop them back in a baggie of fine ground shards powder. Coats it and you never know.

I saw that in a bag just this week. It was a super hot day and it looked like the stuff was melting (which pure meth would not have given its much higher melting point). I couldn’t figure it out and presumed it was fresh. Fortunately it still had a kick. But I’m not sure about putting cooking oil in a vein.

I heard it was cooking oil, too. Before @wudbutcher mentioned it. I dont understand how that would work with shooting, but obviously there is some truth to it because him and I probably dont even live in the same state.

As soon as I shoot it I get a pressure headache like my eyes are going to pop out my skull, I feel nauseous, get chills sometimes, heart spasms...
When methamphetamine enters the body, it increases in the levels of a neurotransmitting chemical in the central nervous system called norepinephrine, this chemical helps control normal function in the body’s arteries and veins, and when its levels rise, it produces a narrowing of these blood vessels that which commonly is refered to as vasoconstriction. In turn, the presence of vasoconstriction increases the amount of pressure exerted on the walls of arteries located throughout the body, including the arteries found in and around the brain.