• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is the best way to test the purity of ice (Other than a testing kit)

When methamphetamine enters the body, it increases in the levels of a neurotransmitting chemical in the central nervous system called norepinephrine, this chemical helps control normal function in the body’s arteries and veins, and when its levels rise, it produces a narrowing of these blood vessels that which commonly is refered to as vasoconstriction. In turn, the presence of vasoconstriction increases the amount of pressure exerted on the walls of arteries located throughout the body, including the arteries found in and around the brain.
Look up effects of N-Iso and Msm both are used in cutting the gear.The latter used mostly by our domestic merchants.

I know the wet dope you are talking about. It's like they spray it with cooking spray or something lol. I hate getting wet dope. People say its cause its fresh. I dont know. All I know is it weighs more when its wet, let that shit dry out and you have so much less.
It might be some kind of cutting agent in it that's making you sick. Try washing your dope.
Gear is a salt that was once a oil.The gear is hygoscopic in nature.It will absorb the atmospheric moisture.Being it was once oil and that its a water soluble the salt absorbs the moisture and the moisture on the surface feels like oil.

I saw that in a bag just this week. It was a super hot day and it looked like the stuff was melting (which pure meth would not have given its much higher melting point). I couldn’t figure it out and presumed it was fresh. Fortunately it still had a kick. But I’m not sure about putting cooking oil in a vein.
Was it hot and humid the day it melted.Was the gear in a sealed bag in a cool dry place?I'm only asking for deductive reasoning.

Was it hot and humid the day it melted.Was the gear in a sealed bag in a cool dry place?I'm only asking for deductive reasoning.
It was hot and humid and the bag was in glove compartment of my car. Definitely not a cool place.

It was hot and humid and the bag was in glove compartment of my car. Definitely not a cool place.
The salts are hydgroscopic need to keep in a cool dry place if possible as it will absorb atmospheric moisture which allows the salts to be emulsified giving it the illusion of melting.If you throw gear in water it devolves.Same thing but your throwing water into us gear.Hope that helps explain it.Also that doesn't mean its good or bad gear N-Iso the crap favored by our foreign merchants,will do the same thing of course one of the reasons its preferred.

When methamphetamine enters the body, it increases in the levels of a neurotransmitting chemical in the central nervous system called norepinephrine, this chemical helps control normal function in the body’s arteries and veins, and when its levels rise, it produces a narrowing of these blood vessels that which commonly is refered to as vasoconstriction. In turn, the presence of vasoconstriction increases the amount of pressure exerted on the walls of arteries located throughout the body, including the arteries found in and around the brain.
Oh brother. Like I said I've been using g for upwards of 8 years now so its not like its all new to me. Your response implies that I might not know how meth works in the brain. If thats not how you intended it, please clarify. To be clear only SOME meth makes me feel sick, not all, regardless of quantity taken.

Its not cooking oil you goobers. That's silly. It would separate from the water when mixed and I've never seen that happen.

Also, for you smokers.... you ever smelled anything as atrocious as burnt oil? Its pretty unique... I really don't think it's literal oil. I think dude read @pinkbeams comment and just agreed with it

Its not cooking oil you goobers. That's silly. It would separate from the water when mixed and I've never seen that happen.

Also, for you smokers.... you ever smelled anything as atrocious as burnt oil? Its pretty unique... I really don't think it's literal oil. I think dude read @pinkbeams comment and just agreed with it
I never said cooking oil. Pam light to be specific. Water soluble try it yourself. Adds weight and shoots ok just weird taste

Oh brother. Like I said I've been using g for upwards of 8 years now so its not like its all new to me. Your response implies that I might not know how meth works in the brain. If thats not how you intended it, please clarify. To be clear only SOME meth makes me feel sick, not all, regardless of quantity taken.
Oh, I only posted that because I was researching why you get the headaches. I get pressure headaches, too. Just looking for the reason.

I've been using for seven years. I had no clue really what causes the pressure in the head. Your post made me wanna look it up for us both.

I didnt write that, I copy and pasted it. I'm not that good with words and technical sounding. Lol

Gee thanks. I'm not just randomly making it up out of thin air. I've been told before that its cooking spray. And he just confirmed it. I know it seems weird, but it also makes sense.

Think it’s the cutter, happens to me too, only some batches. The same batches always make my skin kind of bluish and darker than normal, my head throb and my stomach churn. Occasionally I’ll get a kind of fever as well.

Think someone here suggested isopropyl?

Do you realize that cartel math cost about $.50 per gram to make right? So if it’s being cut it’s not by them defeats the purpose. So if you as a consumer having rode the bus for eight years now, are getting stomped on shit, then you may need to hunt a plug. I have to ask others opinion of my shit simply because I have no dopamine left LOL

Although I never tried it, I remember watching these fools make up their speed balls first with the lauded then they pull just a little bit of olive oil. Then draw their Coke up.I can’t imagine not knowing whether to shit or go blind LOL

I never said cooking oil. Pam light to be specific. Water soluble try it yourself. Adds weight and shoots ok just weird taste
K Pam light will be test for solubility but in the meantime the post said the gear was melting.Spraying oil on it wouldnt make it melt unless the temp was 175c like when you put it in oil to do a controlled test to find out the purity.Heating the oil the gear and the cut will harden at diff temps allowing you to see and separate the msm.Yo can still keep the gear when done but the bleach test is the simplest. Unfortunately you loose the gear.

My current supply, which is also the strongest I’ve ever had from dozens of sources, seems to have a very strong acetone like aroma when mixed up for shooting. The same taste then hits immediately as part of the rush. I’ve never really noticed a chemical taste from shooting meth like I used to get from shooting speed.

It kind of scares/confuses me that I don’t really know what meth is supposed to taste like when shot. Despite 1000 shots or more. When you are no anti-psychotics and have very high tolerance it’s hard to know what exactly you are experiencing when you take meth.

K Pam light will be test for solubility but in the meantime the post said the gear was melting.Spraying oil on it wouldnt make it melt unless the temp was 175c like when you put it in oil to do a controlled test to find out the purity.Heating the oil the gear and the cut will harden at diff temps allowing you to see and separate the msm.Yo can still keep the gear when done but the bleach test is the simplest. Unfortunately you loose the gear.
Half way thru this thread a guy popped in saying he was getting sick from wet slick dope, that's the reason we all started talking about the cooking spray. It has nothing to do with the original question. Things just got a little off topic lol.

I have a bag of that wet looking stuff now. and some big ass shards that are almost clear. I always wondered why it had that wet look to it. im guessing its the cooking spray. that def makes sense. either way the shit hits hard.

I get the damp crystal pretty frequently and the culinary lube stunt would make more sense if I wasn't being charged what I am. Quality is always exceptional too, so I don't see who'd be benefitting from it.

That’s one thing I hate about this dope game you get up the food chain and then somebody loses their mind and they go away or they lose credibility or they just disappear major relocation for me and I’m cautious it’s kept me on the down low. Unfortunately I broke one of my cardinal rules the other night and seriously considering Sims felony type violence over a comparatively small amount of money. It’s principal, but in the end I guess I’ll just look at it like there’s one less motherfucker I’ll stop and help on the side of the road and I bought him pretty cheap. These new punks think they’re fucking gangsters. I got track marks older than most of them